Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
Congratulations to all who received PPR! Good luck to us remaining! We will get there!

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi Guys,

I am sharing the FSW Inland sheet to Xiao / Cherry. Please request her to update if you need. Today, I took some time to update the status of those received their PPR in the sheet. I would like someone to continue updating this sheet. So that it will be useful to you and for the future FSW Inland applicants. Please feel free to request access or PM.

Thanks.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
Hi Guys,

I am sharing the FSW Inland sheet to Xiao / Cherry. Please request her to update if you need. Today, I took some time to update the status of those received their PPR in the sheet. I would like someone to continue updating this sheet. So that it will be useful to you and for the future FSW Inland applicants. Please feel free to request access or PM.

Thanks.
I think there are few September FSW Inlander who got PPR. Please check September AOR thread

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Congrats on PPR!
Happy for all the ones that got PPR and crying together we the ones that didn't got

Now I'm just frustrated that someone from October got one as well... where is myyyy? :(

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
maryliag said:
Congrats on PPR!
Happy for all the ones that got PPR and crying together we the ones that didn't got

Now I'm just frustrated that someone from October got one as well... where is myyyy? :(
There are still people from July waiting...there is no way to understand this...

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
I think there are few September FSW Inlander who got PPR. Please check September AOR thread
These are the new FSW Inlander who got PPR recently (list credit @BigKhaled)

PPR Ready !!! AOR Date Category BG Check PPR
Dom0404 15.09.25 FSW InL 16.01.28
Prashantkvatsa 15.09.03 FSW InL BC-iP 16.01.28
Pinkash 15.09.10 FSW InL 16.02.01
Oceanee 15.09.09 FSW InL BC-iP 16.02.01

Ppp2015

Jan 26, 2016
Hey Inlanders!

I submitted on 02Nov. I'm on an LMIA except work permit. Applied as FSW Inland

im now having a mini panic! I've read on this forum that people have been rejected for not matching their NOC. My employer refused to list roles and responsibilities in my reference letter. (Previousl employers have though to show I match NOC) In fact the only thing that they were allowed by their policy to supply were by roles and dates I worked in those roles during my 8yr employment with them.

They are still my current employer and my LM is not allowed to write a personal reference as per company policy.

I submitted in Nov 2015!!! Now worried I will get rejected due to lack of info so have submitted a CSE and attached my resume and also some generic job descriptions from my company intranet so show what a person in each of the roles I held should be doing. I stupidly assumed they would have all the details to show my current roles matched by NOC cos of my work permit application - yes I know.....totally stupid of me

Do you think the CSE and attachment I rprovided are enough? Is it too late? Will they even look at it?

Totally panicking now :-(

Myselfarchitect

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 6 (RCMP AND SCHEDULE A SPOUSE)
Nomination.....
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
Hey guys is there anyone who does not have LMIA and PNP ???Who got ITA and submitted an application? like without getting the 600 points for LMIA and PNP? my CRS was 461 ....can anyone in the same state as mine share their CRS points???

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Congratulations to all who got PRR. :)

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ppp2015 said:
Hey Inlanders!

I submitted on 02Nov. I'm on an LMIA except work permit. Applied as FSW Inland

im now having a mini panic! I've read on this forum that people have been rejected for not matching their NOC. My employer refused to list roles and responsibilities in my reference letter. (Previousl employers have though to show I match NOC) In fact the only thing that they were allowed by their policy to supply were by roles and dates I worked in those roles during my 8yr employment with them.

They are still my current employer and my LM is not allowed to write a personal reference as per company policy.

I submitted in Nov 2015!!! Now worried I will get rejected due to lack of info so have submitted a CSE and attached my resume and also some generic job descriptions from my company intranet so show what a person in each of the roles I held should be doing. I stupidly assumed they would have all the details to show my current roles matched by NOC cos of my work permit application - yes I know.....totally stupid of me

Do you think the CSE and attachment I rprovided are enough? Is it too late? Will they even look at it?

Totally panicking now :-(
I have worked for 4 companies, and 2 companies did not provide Roles and Responsibilities in the employment letter. I did the same as you, I submitted a CSE pointing them to the company websites online, where the positions were described in a generic manner. I am still waiting for my PPR, so lets see... I share your concern.