+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

MaryAnneAB

Jun 4, 2014
I haven't posted much, just sharing this to give you all hope. We got PR today!

FSW Inland with LMO, 1090 points, common-law

Submitted the application August 2
In process and background check as of August 12

In this entire time there was just one ghost email. No updates of any kind, or any requests from CIC, absolutely nothing ... until we got THE email today.

It still isn't updated in MyCiC, in Ecas it's Decision Made.

Also worth mentioning, we were in the first January draw already and got rejected in April. Reason? They assumed my work permit was of non-permanent, seasonal nature (which wasn't true). HR made a really good letter for us for the second go, clarifying that they would like to keep me even after the LMO expires.

Good luck everybody!

I would check here from time to time to see how others are doing. I know how hard it it, not being able to plan your future with not knowing what will happen. Be patient, have hope, stay positive, it is coming for you as well.

Mary Anne AB

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
MaryAnneAB said:

In this entire time there was just one ghost email. No updates of any kind, or any requests from CIC, absolutely nothing ... until we got THE email today.

Also worth mentioning, we were in the first January draw already and got rejected in April. Reason? They assumed my work permit was of non-permanent, seasonal nature (which wasn't true). HR made a really good letter for us for the second go, clarifying that they would like to keep me even after the LMO expires.

Good luck everybody!

I would check here from time to time to see how others are doing. I know how hard it it, not being able to plan your future with not knowing what will happen. Be patient, have hope, stay positive, it is coming for you as well.

Mary Anne AB
Thanks for taking the pain to update us. Congrats.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
MaryAnneAB said:

Good luck everybody!

Mary Anne AB

congrats :)

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ntwkengg said:
hi thanks for the info... so no signs of criminality, eligibility and BG check in your GCMS?
Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not started, Criminality: In Progress, Medical: Passed

Notes were generated on October 30.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not started, Criminality: In Progress, Medical: Passed

Notes were generated on October 30.
thank you anarsoul for your update. i just noticed in my cic eligibility changed to in progress today... so can you check what it displays in your account just to compare....

thanks.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ntwkengg said:
thank you anarsoul for your update. i just noticed in my cic eligibility changed to in progress today... so can you check what it displays in your account just to compare....

thanks.
IIRC it's been "in progress" since August 6

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
Background check - not started :(
Aug 14 AOR

status was changed to 'updated' this morning, but its now back as 'submitted' .
don't know what to make of this ?

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glen222 said:
Background check - not started :(
Aug 14 AOR

status was changed to 'updated' this morning, but its now back as 'submitted' .
don't know what to make of this ?
It will change next day.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Some movement for August Applicant . All the best , I hope we will hear soon for September as well :D

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
inproxima said:
My status was updated today. I'm August 14 AOR.
hey both of us have very similar timelines.
AOR Aug 14 and i was also requested schedule A and submitted on 16th sept.
today my application was also ''updated'' and its now back to ''submitted'' .
when did your background check went in process ??