+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ntwkengg said:
looks like july people are kept on hold..... no progress....

any other info from your notes? can you share info from officer's note section plz....
but the thing I'm not understanding is, one of the August inland FSW applicant got DM today. But we are still waiting :mad:

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi anarsoul,

I received GCMS notes on Oct, 27th.
Same for me Eligibility: Not started, Security: Not started, Criminality: In Progress, Medical: Passed
but the Due Date was 2015/11/13. Nothing happened on that day.

Thank You

Alpha4906
Hi, I got GCMS note yesterday. My Eligibility: not started Security and Criminality: not started But due date was 2015/11/23

I am wondering what does due date mean? My application has not updated since Oct 23 :'( :'(

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
but the thing I'm not understanding is, one of the August inland FSW applicant got DM today. But we are still waiting :mad:
Hi SAJ_ee2015,

The August applicant previous application was cancelled after 4 Months due to missing education certificates. Who got the DM today.

Thank You

Alpha4906

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Got GCMS notes today

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Due Date: 2015/11/14

What the due data means? Because the last update I got was on October regarding a Schedule A request. Maybe now they started the Criminality...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Alpha4906 said:
Hi SAJ_ee2015,

The August applicant previous application was cancelled after 4 Months due to missing education certificates. Who got the DM today.

Thank You

Alpha4906
ok thanks for the info. That makes sense.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ntwkengg said:
looks like july people are kept on hold..... no progress....

any other info from your notes? can you share info from officer's note section plz....
It's same as month ago, last note made on August 25: R10 OK, all police certificates on application; NRT; ECA report verified, etc, etc.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miki0125 said:
Hi, I got GCMS note yesterday. My Eligibility: not started Security and Criminality: not started But due date was 2015/11/23

I am wondering what does due date mean? My application has not updated since Oct 23 :'( :'(
Hi miki0125,

I don't have info regarding due date but visit below link for more info.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-bfd-explained-t39705.0.html

Thank You

Alpha4906

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
Hi everyone, I am new here have one question looking for help and opinions, thanks!

I am fsw inlander
Noc 0612 food service supervisor
with LMIA
Ita May 22
Aor Jun 13
ecas in process Aug 14
was 4 lines then 3 lines, now 2 lines

My current employer got phone call from immigration office on Nov 9, asked about my title and job duties, my boss has few restaurants, she stays in BC head office. My working place is in Alberta, the manager in restaurant got phone call two days after, I was in business trip when I came back she told me they asked nothing special, just job duties and title and working time, etc.

Nov 13 my boss got another phone call asked about my contract, she was on her way to airport and doesn't remember every details about contract just answered there is contract. Immigration asked for how long? She said it's about 2 years, which is wrong it was permanent. Immigration then asked does she intent to extend the contract when it is expired, she said yes.

And that is the last thing I heard from immigration, nothing has been changed since then ecas status is still in process.

I talked to my agent she said it's unusual because none of her client got phone call from immigration office I am the first one. She said it doesn't looking good!

Now I have no idea what does this mean? Any ideas? Thanks!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting5months said:
Hi everyone, I am new here have one question looking for help and opinions, thanks!

I am fsw inlander
Noc 0612 food service supervisor
with LMIA
Ita May 22
Aor Jun 13
ecas in process Aug 14
was 4 lines then 3 lines, now 2 lines

My current employer got phone call from immigration office on Nov 9, asked about my title and job duties, my boss has few restaurants, she stays in BC head office. My working place is in Alberta, the manager in restaurant got phone call two days after, I was in business trip when I came back she told me they asked nothing special, just job duties and title and working time, etc.

Nov 13 my boss got another phone call asked about my contract, she was on her way to airport and doesn't remember every details about contract just answered there is contract. Immigration asked for how long? She said it's about 2 years, which is wrong it was permanent. Immigration then asked does she intent to extend the contract when it is expired, she said yes.

And that is the last thing I heard from immigration, nothing has been changed since then ecas status is still in process.

I talked to my agent she said it's unusual because none of her client got phone call from immigration office I am the first one. She said it doesn't looking good!

Now I have no idea what does this mean? Any ideas? Thanks!
I am on same boat i am food service supervisor too, i got a call on 13 oct but from then nothing happened i think if this is about refusal we should get it by now, its my thinking

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
thanks for reply!
although we have the similar situation, your processing time is way faster than mine.

waiting for over a month after phone calls I can only imagine how stressful it is!

I got AOR on June 13 and it is about reaching 6 months now. So have no idea what's going on?

And my agent said she can only contact cic after 6 months!

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
thanks for reply!
although we have the similar situation, your processing time is way faster than mine.

waiting for over a month after phone calls I can only imagine how stressful it is!

I got AOR on June 13 and it is about reaching 6 months now. So have no idea what's going on?

It's really frustrating now!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting5months said:
thanks for reply!

Yes because mine category is cec thats why i think mine is faster but still they taking too much time after interview call ... Did you order gcms notes ?

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
No, not yet. Don't know that's right move now. Since it's not 6months yet! My agent said as long as the processing time is within 6 months, the immigration office won't provide any inf.

I was qualified for both FSW and CEC, but processed as FSW for some reason.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting5months said:
No, not yet. Don't know that's right move now. Since it's not 6months yet! My agent said as long as the processing time is within 6 months, the immigration office won't provide any inf.

I was qualified for both FSW and CEC, but processed as FSW for some reason.
You should order gcms notes by now