+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
I don't know much about gcms, it gives detailed inf about my application status, but if they haven't made decision yet, how would that help? I mean at all?

Anyway I will talk to my agent, thanks!

have you request gcms note yet? what do you think about it? is it helpful?

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
waiting5months said:
No, not yet. Don't know that's right move now. Since it's not 6months yet! My agent said as long as the processing time is within 6 months, the immigration office won't provide any inf.

I was qualified for both FSW and CEC, but processed as FSW for some reason.
Hi.

Even I was a FSW Inland. I too got PPR after 5 months only. The 6months countdown should start from the AOR. Not from Invitation to Apply. Most of the FSW candidates got PPR very late only but within the 4-6 months timeline only.
Please send your detailed time line with all the information. You can mail me at chandrathulasi@yahoo.com .
All the best. Anyone who want any guidance FSW Express entry they can mail me too.

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
waiting5months said:
No, not yet. Don't know that's right move now. Since it's not 6months yet! My agent said as long as the processing time is within 6 months, the immigration office won't provide any inf.

I was qualified for both FSW and CEC, but processed as FSW for some reason.
Hi.

Even I was a FSW Inland. I too got PPR after 5 months only. The 6months countdown should start from the AOR. Not from Invitation to Apply. Most of the FSW candidates got PPR very late only but within the 4-6 months timeline only.
Please send your detailed time line with all the information. You can mail me at chandrathulasi@yahoo.com
All the best. Anyone who want any guidance on FSW Express entry they can mail me too.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
avstools said:
Hi.

Please send your detailed time line with all the information. You can mail me at chandrathulasi@yahoo.com
All the best. Anyone who want any guidance on FSW Express entry they can mail me too.
Some July applicants are close to 5 months. And your case was kind of exceptional (worst one). Please note that there's no a single July applicant who got a DM!

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
You should order gcms notes by now
Hi sharma, do you work for a corporate.
If yes,do you have job offer.

I think there is a pattern cic is following.

It's my assumption

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
It's same as month ago, last note made on August 25: R10 OK, all police certificates on application; NRT; ECA report verified, etc, etc.
hi thanks for the info... so no signs of criminality, eligibility and BG check in your GCMS?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Hi sharma, do you work for a corporate.
If yes,do you have job offer.

I think there is a pattern cic is following.

It's my assumption

Yes i am on lmia with a company ....

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
So, November is almost over, and looks like there were only 2 DMs for FSW Inland applicants in November - one on November 4 for May applicant and another today (November 26) for August applicant. However there're still two days till December...

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today my eligibility changed to review in progress...... atleast some movement.

but they are going very slow.....

anyone from you gcms note can you please point how much time it takes to complete eligibility and what is next stage?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
ntwkengg said:
today my eligibility changed to review in progress...... atleast some movement.

but they are going very slow.....

anyone from you gcms note can you please point how much time it takes to complete eligibility and what is next stage?
Was it Not Started before? It's really weird. Mine was changed to Review in Progress only 3 days after submission (AOR Sept 28th). It's telling me we cannot predict CIC whatsoever!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Was it Not Started before? It's really weird. Mine was changed to Review in Progress only 3 days after submission (AOR Sept 28th). It's telling me we cannot predict CIC whatsoever!
yep true we cannot predict....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glen222 said:
My cic showed 'updated' for me today. No change inside though. Background check still not started. Aug 14 AOR.
then it will change now.. samething happened with me on nov 4th. i got updated and ghost email and then next day they asked me for a document. and after 2 days BG changed to in progress.
so hopefully it will change to in progress for you today.