+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaileyAB said:
Purplesnow, r u inland or outland? With LMIA or without LMIA?

In my case, Im inland FSW with LMIA, work permit and job so I am proof of funds exempt.

I am bringing with me COPR, passport with work permit, new up to date job offer from my existing employer, employment contract and new up to date letter of employment stating Im presently employed with my employer.

Dont have enough funds in my account (only 3000$) as I presented in my EE application.
Inland, No LMIA. You should be fine with your job contract

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pziegler1986 said:
Hey @purplesnow - was your statement just those one pagers which lists out your accounts and their balances? Or did you also bring the transaction details? If so, how far back did you go? Was it 6 months as was requested in the application?
It was just a one pager with my accounts and the amounts in each listed. If my name had been on it, they'd have been fine with it. They don't need to get a physical copy of your statements cause they're not going to keep it, they just need to check you meet the fund requirement.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
E stands for English here. There's F as well, guess for what it stands? :)
I don't want to guess for CIC document.

Thank You for the response.

Alpha4906

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi folks

i've seen a lot of people say they have 4 lines and others 5 lines in ECAS . what are these lines and where do you find them ?

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h2omd said:
hi folks

i've seen a lot of people say they have 4 lines and others 5 lines in ECAS . what are these lines and where do you find them ?
You should wait until you have access to your ECAS. You'll see the changes made to your profile e.g. "Medicals received", "started working on your application" etc. sorted by date in different lines!

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aprilj said:
Just got ghost mail... AOR Jul 20th, ECAS 4 lines. So stressed...
That is a very good news. Let us know once you get DM.
So glad to see movement in July FSW files!

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
aprilj said:
Just got ghost mail... AOR Jul 20th, ECAS 4 lines. So stressed...
DM soon for you. Hope for July applicants.
Is there any dependent included in your PR file.
I have two with my file. Total three of us.

aprilj

Oct 30, 2015
Tuskers said:
DM soon for you. Hope for July applicants.
Is there any dependent included in your PR file.
I have two with my file. Total three of us.
No, it's just myself. The waiting is so stressful but good that we can see hopes!

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Any FSW Inland DM/PPR till date from September AOR?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_Blues said:
Just got GHOST mail as well ...AOR July 21st !!!
thats great bc_blues....

i have same AOR date....

when did your medical passed?

and good luck dm soon for you....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

I am July 15 FSW Inland Applicant and today i received this letter. My timeline is in my signature. I need advice on this please:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

You ***** (my name), have not met the following condition:
within the 10 years before the date on which your application for a permanent resident visa is made, have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation you identified in your application as your primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix pursuant to R75.(2)(a).

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You may also submit any information addressing the issue of the following:

I have concerns that you did not acquired the claimed your experience as Assistant Accountant NOC 1311 for the employer “******” (my company name) from 2013/05 to lock in date. Following a search on open sources I have found little information about ““******” (my company name) Furthermore the employer is located in a residential area.
You have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account. You may submit anything you want in order to disabuse me of my concerns. However, you should include the following:
• Marketing material,
• PD7A from your employer
• Evidence of a business license
• Tax returns
• Notice of Assessment

You are responsible for any fees charged by) or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Canadian Experience Class , you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 15 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to our Case Specific Enquiry webform.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

My Job is legit and i can prove them. I can provide them what they are asking but why they think i do not met job requirement criteria?

Should i hire a lawyer or should i reply by myself?

Please advice.

hi buddy,

pls dont panic... give them all above mentioned info also one fresh experience letter, employer letter stating their business history and original corporation registration document, your tax returns, pay stubs, cra NOA and your employer business card and one photo of your work place which shows company name and also photo of your desk or cubicle....

this will be a solid reply which will lead you to DM and PPR....

good luck....