+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
Landed today! For all you FSW people, ensure to bring proof of funds when you activate your PR. If you're printing a statement online ensure it has your name on it. My printed statement did not and had a wee negotiation with them to get them to accept seeing my accounts on my phone with my personal details there too. But all worked out!
Hey @purplesnow - was your statement just those one pagers which lists out your accounts and their balances? Or did you also bring the transaction details? If so, how far back did you go? Was it 6 months as was requested in the application?

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
Tuskers said:
Anymore Ghost email or DM for July applicants?
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 17, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 17, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on July 29, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.

after getting myCic update without any real update (~4 days ago), and a ghost email (~2 days ago), this morning my ECAs have been updated, only the 2nd line was ADDED regarding my first AOR with the same date as when my application was received. anyone got the same thing?? I dont think I've ever seen anyone in the forum getting this, I am getting nervous...

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Tuskers said:
Anymore Ghost email or DM for July applicants?
DM @ morning 4 am...May 28-AOR (Mine is a 9 year struggle. A big history with more of thorns n failures.. yes.. finally reaching destination).
True prayers and well wishers are leading us to success pole.. hearty thanks to everyone.. and congrats for those who r b4 us and prayers for those who are following us.. don't loose hope.. keep trying.. every dark has a dawn..cheers..

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many people in this thread are aware that their employers actually got a call.
If they got a call.
Who usually gets a call?
Your immediate supervisor or head office??

I am asking this because i work in retail and i submitted my previous managers business card and my regional manager.

But if they call the head office, no body can perfectly answer what duties is perform.
Also i am not in good terms with my general human resource manager as we had a heated argument while i asked her to issue my detailed employment letter.

She might not take the call seriously.

My ex manager or my regional manager would be able to answer their questions promptly.

I am a manager of a high end men's clothing store and before that i was assistant manager.
I believe people working at head office are not empathizing enough and they have no idea what we do.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Just got a ghost email !! fingers crossed !!

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today got request for RPRF which I already paid and upload in the past. They asked the RPRF receipt again and additional family information.

Thank You

Alpha4906

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
adi1989 said:
How many people in this thread are aware that their employers actually got a call.
If they got a call.
Who usually gets a call?
Your immediate supervisor or head office??

I am asking this because i work in retail and i submitted my previous managers business card and my regional manager.

But if they call the head office, no body can perfectly answer what duties is perform.
Also i am not in good terms with my general human resource manager as we had a heated argument while i asked her to issue my detailed employment letter.

She might not take the call seriously.

My ex manager or my regional manager would be able to answer their questions promptly.

I am a manager of a high end men's clothing store and before that i was assistant manager.
I believe people working at head office are not empathizing enough and they have no idea what we do.
They dont usually call unless they doubt the documents you have submitted or if they doubt your employer.

If you have been working for a corporate dont need worry too much !

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Just got a ghost email !! fingers crossed !!
DM will knock soon.. and PPR will follow.. good luck buddy..

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
avstools said:
DM will knock soon.. and PPR will follow.. good luck buddy..
thanks dude ,
How long was it before you got DM after the Email ?

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

I am July 15 FSW Inland Applicant and today i received this letter. My timeline is in my signature. I need advice on this please:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

You ***** (my name), have not met the following condition:
within the 10 years before the date on which your application for a permanent resident visa is made, have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation you identified in your application as your primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix pursuant to R75.(2)(a).

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You may also submit any information addressing the issue of the following:

I have concerns that you did not acquired the claimed your experience as Assistant Accountant NOC 1311 for the employer “******” (my company name) from 2013/05 to lock in date. Following a search on open sources I have found little information about ““******” (my company name) Furthermore the employer is located in a residential area.
You have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account. You may submit anything you want in order to disabuse me of my concerns. However, you should include the following:
• Marketing material,
• PD7A from your employer
• Evidence of a business license
• Tax returns
• Notice of Assessment

Please advice.
Hi,

Don't forget request from your employer PD7A for one of the last months. They want to see that company exist and paying taxes.
Tax return - I think they talking about GST report for your employer. You can ask for it as well.

Best of luck!

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waaaaiiiitt!
I logged into myCic jsut now and saw "updated" on the profiles section. I go in and nothing has changed (I am comparing it with the screenshot i too earlier).
Then i log into ECAS hoping to see the magic "application status" , no change there as well.

I guess i am i the hanging state now.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Ganrock1981 said:
Waaaaiiiitt!
I logged into myCic jsut now and saw "updated" on the profiles section. I go in and nothing has changed (I am comparing it with the screenshot i too earlier).
Then i log into ECAS hoping to see the magic "application status" , no change there as well.

I guess i am i the hanging state now.
I was at this state yesterday , after nearly 24 hrs , today I got the update email (with no updates)!!
its all guess work and stress till PPR !! :p

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Is this correct form for Additional family information. They asked me IMM5406 but his one have E at last?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

My background check also went to "Not need at this time" from "In progress".

Kindly suggest..

Thank You

Alpha4906

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
KingOfGoodTimes said:
thanks dude ,
How long was it before you got DM after the Email ?
Ghost mail - 27th Tues @ 7.30 am (Edmonton) ECAS- Decision made - today 30 Oct@ 4.00 am(the time I checked ECAS) - 3 days in toto friend..
My thoughts n prayers are for you.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Alpha4906 said:
Hello Friends,

Is this correct form for Additional family information. They asked me IMM5406 but his one have E at last?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

My background check also went to "Not need at this time" from "In progress".

Kindly suggest..

Thank You

Alpha4906
E stands for English here. There's F as well, guess for what it stands? :)