+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

I am July 15 FSW Inland Applicant and today i received this letter. My timeline is in my signature. I need advice on this please:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

You ***** (my name), have not met the following condition:
within the 10 years before the date on which your application for a permanent resident visa is made, have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation you identified in your application as your primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix pursuant to R75.(2)(a).

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You may also submit any information addressing the issue of the following:

I have concerns that you did not acquired the claimed your experience as Assistant Accountant NOC 1311 for the employer “******” (my company name) from 2013/05 to lock in date. Following a search on open sources I have found little information about ““******” (my company name) Furthermore the employer is located in a residential area.
You have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account. You may submit anything you want in order to disabuse me of my concerns. However, you should include the following:
• Marketing material,
• PD7A from your employer
• Evidence of a business license
• Tax returns
• Notice of Assessment

You are responsible for any fees charged by) or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Canadian Experience Class , you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 15 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to our Case Specific Enquiry webform.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

My Job is legit and i can prove them. I can provide them what they are asking but why they think i do not met job requirement criteria?

Should i hire a lawyer or should i reply by myself?

Please advice.
Please make sure you provide the five things requested and much more, do not take this lightly and make sure any document you send is very convincing or disabusing( in the VOs words), because this letter sounds like a fairness letter so if they don't find the documents convincing, you will be charged with misrepresentation and since you are inland, you might be required to leave Canada.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed today! For all you FSW people, ensure to bring proof of funds when you activate your PR. If you're printing a statement online ensure it has your name on it. My printed statement did not and had a wee negotiation with them to get them to accept seeing my accounts on my phone with my personal details there too. But all worked out!

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
Landed today! For all you FSW people, ensure to bring proof of funds when you activate your PR. If you're printing a statement online ensure it has your name on it. My printed statement did not and had a wee negotiation with them to get them to accept seeing my accounts on my phone with my personal details there too. But all worked out!
Congrats man

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
purplesnow said:
Congratulations!!

Do you think a job contract could do the trick?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:
Congratulations!!

Do you think a job contract could do the trick?
job contract no. They were willing to accept a pay stub actually but that might just have been the agent I had.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Any updates on the following after DM,

ZZZZZ
SnakePlissken
kevinzwj
dextrousud
harry
jmcana
Joey 10
maria
Fisherman

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Please make sure you provide the five things requested and much more, do not take this lightly and make sure any document you send is very convincing or disabusing( in the VOs words), because this letter sounds like a fairness letter so if they don't find the documents convincing, you will be charged with misrepresentation and since you are inland, you might be required to leave Canada.
You are right. It shows fairness letter.

I have all those things which they asked for but i don't understand why they had confusion at first place? I had submitted T4, paystub, employment letter and business card.

I might need to hire a lawyer now because they are the ones who can read between the lines of their letter. I don't want to miss anything. This is last chance i have. Seriously this is very scary. Just when i thought its my turn now and this happened

Reactions: Ylover207

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
maverick85 said:
True. Definitely July applications are being looked at now. However, this also proves that such major verification takes place at the very end. Basically they start reading your application at the last moment. Which is scary as everyone assumes that most of the eligibility checks happen much more before DM.
Don't forget that for these cases, generally they do the review twice. First by a junior VO and if there is any concern, he transfers the application to a senior VO for a second review.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dreams123 said:

I have all those things which they asked for but i don't understand why they had confusion at first place? I had submitted T4, paystub, employment letter and business card.

I might need to hire a lawyer now because they are the ones who can read between the lines of their letter. I don't want to miss anything. This is last chance i have. Seriously this is very scary. Just when i thought its my turn now and this happened

One thing which is very clear from that letter is vo does not belive ur employer actually exists. So submit the requested document to prove that they indeed exist, laywer will tell u the exam same thing. U would need a lawyer if you do in fact submit all these then still get charged with misrepresentation. But laywer will do u no good before submission of these documents!

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
AAA2133 said:
Don't forget that for these cases, generally they do the review twice. First by a junior VO and if there is any concern, he transfers the application to a senior VO for a second review.
Yeah. Thats true as well!

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
purplesnow said:
Purplesnow, r u inland or outland? With LMIA or without LMIA?

In my case, Im inland FSW with LMIA, work permit and job so I am proof of funds exempt.

I am bringing with me COPR, passport with work permit, new up to date job offer from my existing employer, employment contract and new up to date letter of employment stating Im presently employed with my employer.

Dont have enough funds in my account (only 3000$) as I presented in my EE application.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
One thing which is very clear from that letter is vo does not belive ur employer actually exists. So submit the requested document to prove that they indeed exist, laywer will tell u the exam same thing. U would need a lawyer if you do in fact submit all these then still get charged with misrepresentation. But laywer will do u no good before submission of these documents!
I don't understand one thing. He received ita under fsw but the letter states canadian experience class. I believe they are reviewing both the canadian work experience as well as foreign work experience with same scrutiny.?

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

I am July 15 FSW Inland Applicant and today i received this letter. My timeline is in my signature. I need advice on this please:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

You ***** (my name), have not met the following condition:
within the 10 years before the date on which your application for a permanent resident visa is made, have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation you identified in your application as your primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix pursuant to R75.(2)(a).

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You may also submit any information addressing the issue of the following:

I have concerns that you did not acquired the claimed your experience as Assistant Accountant NOC 1311 for the employer “******” (my company name) from 2013/05 to lock in date. Following a search on open sources I have found little information about ““******” (my company name) Furthermore the employer is located in a residential area.
You have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account. You may submit anything you want in order to disabuse me of my concerns. However, you should include the following:
• Marketing material,
• PD7A from your employer
• Evidence of a business license
• Tax returns
• Notice of Assessment

You are responsible for any fees charged by) or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Canadian Experience Class , you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 15 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to our Case Specific Enquiry webform.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

My Job is legit and i can prove them. I can provide them what they are asking but why they think i do not met job requirement criteria?

Should i hire a lawyer or should i reply by myself?

Please advice.

Create a new thread in general forum as experts might not be monitoring this thread

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:

You can hire a Lawyer if that will make you feel better but my advice below:

-Don't panic else you will mess things up even more (I know it's not easy but doable)
-If possible, take a picture of the front of your office and attach, if you have office logo on your building even better. ( sounds stupid but anything to convince this people and clear your name)
-Attach T4, paystubs and everything you have attached before again ( does no harm plus it probably didn't go with your documents earlier because of a possible system glitch)
-If you still work there, get another updated letter from your employer to confirm your employment details with a date after the fairness letter was written.
-Just keep thinking of anything you feel might make your case strong and add on ( nothing is too much to add at this time, if you think it, add it, remember you have been accused, so you need to clear yourself)
- Remember you have 15 days and you will waste time trying to get a good lawyer and responding in time and very well.

Best of luck.