+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
Hi.
Sorry. You mean that they asked you send them a hard copy by mail? Or just to upload it?
Could you tell what the subject of the email was?
Would you please copy paste what they wrote in the email. I mean just the writing not your personal info.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
adi1989 said:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
Well this is not asking for anything. It just says that he should update his nfo.
where did they ask for the copy of passport?
Did they ask to send it by mail or to email it?!

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
SeanDame said:
First draw was Jan 31st... So they still have over a month until 1 year of express entry....
It depends on how you take it. From Jan 1st, the Express Entry was available.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Do any of you know if CIC ever asks for the original copy of a document to send by mail?
I have sent my PCC for another visa and as it takes 3 months to get another one, I want to see if I should apply for another one.
Please let me know if you have ever seen they ask someone to send the original copy of a document.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
glen222 said:
Is everyone from August AOR done ?
I'm Aug 14 AOR..still waiting :( :(
Nope.. Aug 10 AOR.. Still waiting!
I saw that u and I got last ghost email on similar dates, we might be assigned to the same visa officer..we shud get decisions at the same time. All the best!

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glen222 said:
Is everyone from August AOR done ?
I'm Aug 14 AOR..still waiting :( :(
July 17 and still waiting. I think there a bunch July still waiting as well.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I imagine CIC will resume work on Monday December 28 and will continue until the 31st. So we still have a few remaining days this year to hope for getting the passport request.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
MySky said:
I imagine CIC will resume work on Monday December 28 and will continue until the 31st. So we still have a few remaining days this year to hope for getting the passport request.
29th. 28th is public holiday in Canada, so I iearnt.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
29th. 28th is public holiday in Canada, so I iearnt.
I don't think so. Boxing day is on the 26th and the 27th is a Sunday. Why would the 28th be a holiday?

coco247

May 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
MySky said:
I don't think so. Boxing day is on the 26th and the 27th is a Sunday. Why would the 28th be a holiday?
Boxing day is Saturday which most people don't work already.. So Monday is going to be a holiday..

I wish CIC start working on Monday too, though.. ;D

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting. AOR of August 25th ... no PNP and no LMIA. No ghost emails to mention and last update to myCIC was months ago. (Medicals Passed and Background check in Progress).

I updated some information to my file a week ago (through online CSE), and CIC replied back with a one-liner saying they acknowledge the update and that they confirm my application is still in process (This was a few days ago, Wed. I believe). Only thing that may be lacking in my application is job responsibility descriptions. I couldnt get them from my employers, so I attached a letter explaining this, and provided links from websites where the jobs I was working are currently being advertised. I hope this is sufficient for them.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
shibaak said:
Do any of you know if CIC ever asks for the original copy of a document to send by mail?
I have sent my PCC for another visa and as it takes 3 months to get another one, I want to see if I should apply for another one.
Please let me know if you have ever seen they ask someone to send the original copy of a document.
Can someone answer me?!