+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Just got off the phone with IRCC and the agent confirmed to me that I am PR of Canada and not sure why COPR isn't issued. She said that she will write to the Visa office and ask what has been going on in regards to delayed COPR after file approval. Maybe there's a lot of people who are waiting and calling. She also mentioned that my file was approved and closed on OCT 09 so it's very weird that I haven't received anything yet. Will update you guys if I hear anything

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Just got off the phone with IRCC and the agent confirmed to me that I am PR of Canada and not sure why COPR isn't issued. She said that she will write to the Visa office and ask what has been going on in regards to delayed COPR after file approval. Maybe there's a lot of people who are waiting and calling. She also mentioned that my file was approved and closed on OCT 09 so it's very weird that I haven't received anything yet. Will update you guys if I hear anything
Hey! Did you get your COPR or any updates?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Where did you see it took people 10 days? My VO is Ottawa
I was following some other thread as well and somebody had mentioned it. Some people are also getting the same day and some are getting 3 days after but within 10 days. So I am hopeful. BTW, my visa office is also Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa is slow

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I was following some other thread as well and somebody had mentioned it. Some people are also getting the same day and some are getting 3 days after but within 10 days. So I am hopeful. BTW, my visa office is also Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa is slow
Oh OK, hopefully I get it by the end of the week. I’d say it’s completely random. My file is fairly straight forward though, including biometrics exempt, so can’t imagine there was much extra work for them

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......