+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Immigration contacted me today. I have to do another medical.
This immigration system is a s**m. They waited until documents expires, for applicants to redo them which cost more money and some of the fees or even increase. It is even more harder to get an appointment now to redo medicals and in times like this money doesn't come easy.

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Any news guys? We're going on 28 months... I think we've all been patient... and what's even worse is that we know skilled workers that applied under the express entry program at the beginning of 2020 and have already gotten their PR.
My husband works, pays taxes and we haven't heard a peep from the government since March for our file. I don't even think getting a lawyer at this point would change anything. :(

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
This immigration system is a s**m. They waited until documents expires, for applicants to redo them which cost more money and some of the fees or even increase. It is even more harder to get an appointment now to redo medicals and in times like this money doesn't come easy.
Totally agree with you... it's so unfair that they don't waive the medical since THEY decided that we should have it done at the beginning of the process instead of at the end. We'll most likely have to pay again for another work permit since it's expiring next February. And there's absolutely nothing we can do or even write to someone. Ugh...

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Any news guys? We're going on 28 months... I think we've all been patient... and what's even worse is that we know skilled workers that applied under the express entry program at the beginning of 2020 and have already gotten their PR.
My husband works, pays taxes and we haven't heard a peep from the government since March for our file. I don't even think getting a lawyer at this point would change anything. :(
Nothing new here :-(

• Sad
Reactions: Nina99

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Totally agree with you... it's so unfair that they don't waive the medical since THEY decided that we should have it done at the beginning of the process instead of at the end. We'll most likely have to pay again for another work permit since it's expiring next February. And there's absolutely nothing we can do or even write to someone. Ugh...
This is a Global Pandemic, and Immigration Canada make little or no alternative for meeting the timelines for spousal sponsorship even way before the Pandemic. I see they make some promises which I am yet to see fulfill. Remember these are hard times.

They are giving us the same deadline to resubmit documents and if we can't submit them within the time frame they gives, we should explain in writing which will still delay your application until they get the documents they ask to be resubmit.

They even ask some people to redo police record from their home country when those applicants have not left canada to commit any crime back in their home country.

I believe that they lost some documents.
Some visa offices are working from home, yet no movements, where those staff are even more safe, because they are social distancing, yet lock of update. And many other things, it is just so unfair .

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Security check is typically at the end of the processing of the application, so why they ask for a police record and medical at the beginning of the process, knowing that they will not meet the timeline and those documents expires, even now than ever before that they are more applications delays with Covid 19. To me it's a waste of time and money on applicants part.

Reactions: Nina99

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Security check is typically at the end of the processing of the application, so why they ask for a police record and medical at the beginning of the process, knowing that they will not meet the timeline and those documents expires, even now than ever before that they are more applications delays with Covid 19. To me it's a waste of time and money on applicants part.
Totally agree with you... I think it's terrible that they asked us all these documents at the beginning of the process and now we have to pay out more money from our own pockets. And what makes matter worse is that we can't make official complaints to anyone for things to change or to get reimbursed... my concern is that the files will still be pending in 1-2 years and they'll ask us to pay again.

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
They don't care what it's like to wait for more than 24 months. They never set a deadline for themselves. Everything is terrible.
Yup... they truly don't care AT ALLLLL! One of the guys on my team from work who's from France applied in June 2018 under the spousal sponsorship... he had a lawyer and got his PR in NOVEMBER 2019....... so he applied 2 months before us, had a lawyer and got his PR a year ago. Very happy for him but what about all of us that applied in August?? It's ludicrous that we're getting our PR over a year later than an applicant that applied 2 months before us!

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yup... they truly don't care AT ALLLLL! One of the guys on my team from work who's from France applied in June 2018 under the spousal sponsorship... he had a lawyer and got his PR in NOVEMBER 2019....... so he applied 2 months before us, had a lawyer and got his PR a year ago. Very happy for him but what about all of us that applied in August?? It's ludicrous that we're getting our PR over a year later than an applicant that applied 2 months before us!
This us have some mighty prayers and hope for the best.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Keep positive guys, I had to redo my meds back in march this year and pay again, but once IRCC requests you to do the meds once more, after expiration, it's probably because they are finalizing your application. Once they received my meds results all of a sudden I received a Pre-arrival letter, approval in principle, and DM right after.