Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
I have been using our local MP's (Member of Parliament) office to send word to Immigration for certain things. This could be an option for you. They have a special email system they use. It has helped us a lot.

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Anyone else with simply NO updates after SA. No BGC starting/ No ghost updates or are we the only unlucky ones on this thread.

It's been close to 100 days now since SA and we haven't heard anything/ received any updates.

Extremely irritated but hopeful.

Reactions: MashusCa

hhcc14

May 17, 2019
Anyone else with simply NO updates after SA. No BGC starting/ No ghost updates or are we the only unlucky ones on this thread.

It's been close to 100 days now since SA and we haven't heard anything/ received any updates.

Same here. No updates since SA in early April. Eligibility in process / No BGC started / No ghost update. Montreal hub.

samirp91

May 16, 2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2018

I had a ghost update and also a Pre-Arrival services document in the account.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019

Nothing after SA and 4 days to pass 12 months mark and now i find out that my file is in Etobicoke
I have no idea why thry sent to local office after SA and everything is in process
Eligibility bgc
Lets hope for the best

Reactions: cindyestteacher

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018

Same. We got SA on April 4. Eligibility started but nothing after.
I thought maybe I was "hung up" in the system because I had non-accompanying minors that I couldn't get medicals for, but I guess that's a separate issue.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Nothing after SA and 4 days to pass 12 months mark and now i find out that my file is in Etobicoke
I have no idea why thry sent to local office after SA and everything is in process
Eligibility bgc
Lets hope for the best
Are you saying in 4 days you will have passed the 12 month mark????

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Enrique gomez

Mar 12, 2019
I got SA on march 27 same day eligibility started, and i haven't get email about my eligibility passed
Same. We got SA on April 4. Eligibility started but nothing after.
I thought maybe I was "hung up" in the system because I had non-accompanying minors that I couldn't get medicals for, but I guess that's a separate issue.
I got SA on by the end of March and same day eligibility started and until now i haven't get an email about my eligibility passed but my bgc started last week so i don't know if i have passed my eligibility and that's why they started my b

Reactions: cindyestteacher

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
BGC and eligibility are separate. A lot of people don’t hear about eligibility until after BGC it seems. Usually they start BGC before deciding on eligibility. My eligibility started months ago and is still pending; my BGC just started a week ago.
I got SA on march 27 same day eligibility started, and i haven't get email about my eligibility passed

I got SA on by the end of March and same day eligibility started and until now i haven't get an email about my eligibility passed but my bgc started last week so i don't know if i have passed my eligibility and that's why they started my b

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018

Same here! Don't worry I think there's a lot of people still in the same boat as us. Hopefully we can get some updates soon so we can move forward with our life lol

Reactions: MashusCa

missjang

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
It says application/profile updated on GCkey but when I actually checked it, nothing has been changed..is this ghost update?

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Yes, that’s a ghost update! That’s what happened to mine last week, and it happened because the first part of part of my BGC was completing, or so the agent said.
It says application/profile updated on GCkey but when I actually checked it, nothing has been changed..is this ghost update?