App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
GCKey login page is broken again, at least for me. Womp womp.
It’s been acting up for me too in the last couple of days. I’m so over it I think I’m going to try no to check as often because it’s driving me crazy.

The forum has also become super quiet, I think we are the last remaining in August, maybe like 5-10 people on here...

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Haha the (broken) login page invited me to do a satisfaction survey about my visit... and when I tried to submit the survey, the survey page broke too! IRCC IT must be having a rough day today, oof

Reactions: jojo2969

jimbo2093

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
It’s been acting up for me too in the last couple of days. I’m so over it I think I’m going to try no to check as often because it’s driving me crazy.

The forum has also become super quiet, I think we are the last remaining in August, maybe like 5-10 people on here...
Are you using chrome? seems to be working here, no change on gc key from yesterday but my ECAS now says decision made both sides, looks like Vancouver is catching up. I feel your pain, literally every damn day sometimes three times a day checking for that “just in case they didn’t email.....”

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Even the automated phone line, I when I called, gave out a message saying all automated systems are down, so it’s likely not a browser issue at this point.

I don’t know if it’s quiet because the update system is broken or if it’s quiet because almost all other August people are done, haha.

My GCMS notes arrived but the information was a month out of date and not encouraging (file at Montreal but slated for transfer *somewhere*, no BGC started, a pattern where the file just sat for months on end, got transferred, sat some more without getting opened, got transferred... most of the activity was just agents assigning it to different processing centres lol)
Are you using chrome? seems to be working here, no change on gc key from yesterday but my ECAS now says decision made both sides, looks like Vancouver is catching up. I feel your pain, literally every damn day sometimes three times a day checking for that “just in case they didn’t email.....”

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
That’s why I check so often because DM doesn’t trigger an email but it’s the last step before the interview email. You are almost there except Vancouver seems to be the slowest for interview, I think it’s like a couple of month to get a date :/

Reactions: jimbo2093

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Even the automated phone line, I when I called, gave out a message saying all automated systems are down, so it’s likely not a browser issue at this point.

I don’t know if it’s quiet because the update system is broken or if it’s quiet because almost all other August people are done, haha.

My GCMS notes arrived but the information was a month out of date and not encouraging (file at Montreal but slated for transfer *somewhere*, no BGC started, a pattern where the file just sat for months on end, got transferred, sat some more without getting opened, got transferred... most of the activity was just agents assigning it to different processing centres lol)
When did you request your gcms again? I did for mine on May 12 or something like that.
You should order them again now lol.

Reactions: luckyrabbit13

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
I ordered beginning of May. The notes were generated right away (date stamped on bottom of pages), so it’s frustrating that they were over 30days out of date on their arrival. I’m trying to wait another week or two just in hopes that something *might* happen so I don’t just get the same notes...:)
When did you request your gcms again? I did for mine on May 12 or something like that.
You should order them again now lol.

OlatunjiSeye

Mar 3, 2019
I feel like there is only a handful of August applicants left from this forum to receive their PR.. lucky rabbit and Cindy, are you also on the WhatsApp group?
how can i join the what'sApp group? I have gotten my PR and submitted my children's passports to Ghana but i am yet to hear from them. The passports got to Ghana on the 24th of May, 2019. My question is how long does it take to issue visas to kids especially once I have my PR.