+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I login on my gckey account and theres an update. They update that they received my additional documents and now they are moving to eligibility status. How long before it change to pass the eligibility status?
Thanks
when did u send the additional doc? and when did they received it?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I login on my gckey account and theres an update. They update that they received my additional documents and now they are moving to eligibility status. How long before it change to pass the eligibility status?
Thanks
How did u know they are moving to eligibility?

Koshizu26

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FAM
Since I've got SA on Mar 21, no update at all. I hope I will get AIP soon, mine has been processed in Winnipeg.

Reactions: MashusCa

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
when did u send the additional doc? and when did they received it?
I passed the additional documents the day I recieved their email asking for the additional documents. Then after that I keep opening my gckey account every day, after 2 weeks it change from "need more documents to process your application" To "We have received the documents you provide" then the eligibility status change aswell from" your application is in progress we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility TO we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
Help
I just check the sponsor ecas and i see decision made and when i open it i dont see anything, I dont receive any letter yet

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Help
I just check the sponsor ecas and i see decision made and when i open it i dont see anything, I dont receive any letter yet
My ECas has been the same for a almost 3 weeks now

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi Everyone,

How long usually takes from DM on applicant side to the email for the interview? If the decision has been made (as shown on Ecas), does that mean they are done with the background check? So what is keeping them from arranging an interview? It's been more than two weeks since the DM and no news yet.

Thanks,

Last edited:

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
so my contact address is my representative’s address but my residential address is different which one do they ask?
Hey, I don't use a representative so I don't really know the answer to your question. It seemed they were simply asking questions to verify I am who I claim I am...