06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hi Y'all!

I still not able to link OWP application for whatever reason...
The thing is that many July applicants have been receiving OWP approvals these days, so ours must be closer.
One specific fella from July also couldn't link OWP app until today and just got OWP approved.
Another guy that applied one week before him got nothing and when called IRCC the agent told him no one have opened the OWP app until today...and said probably by November.

I'll keep trying to link OWP but I'm won't worry too much, people say once they start processing OWP it could get approved at the same day.

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Hi and welcome @tunay !

What you (or the sponsor) received with the application number starting with F is your AOR. Did you got it by email?
Answering you and @Yogeshs this email is your AOR = Acknowledgement Of Receipt. :)

@tunay

1: Yes, there is a specific app number for OWP, but you don't get AOR for it, I think you discover it when you link the OWP app or calling IRCC;
2: Now you know you already got AOR, so once your document its renewed, send it to IRCC via WebForm;
3: The processing time starts at the date they give AOR, in your case september 19th.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask, I may not reply instantly but I try to help as also do the good fellas here.
Good luck
André
Hi,
Really? the date we received email is our AOR date? the email we received -informing us with the Fxxxxxxx application number- particularly reasds as below which is also a bit conflicting with itself...

"Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you."

Then why we can't link our application even though the renewed document sent via webform in addition to canada-post service.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Anyone with any sort of update. Is anyone sourcing jobs in the mean time. This wait is aggravating lol
Nop, just waiting impatiently! :(

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hi,
Really? the date we received email is our AOR date? the email we received -informing us with the Fxxxxxxx application number- particularly reasds as below which is also a bit conflicting with itself...

"Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you."

Then why we can't link our application even though the renewed document sent via webform in addition to canada-post service.
Hi @tunay

This is the first email you've got?

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Hi @tunay

This is the first email you've got?
Yes this is the first one.
Today I received another one against the inquiry I put regarding OWP application and presenting of the renewed document.
I still can't figure out if we have an AOR, what is the initial date for our OWP application?

The message bears the below. I understand from the paragraph at the very bottom, that we can link our application, ie. this is our AOR... is it?

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• up to date vukuatli nufus kaydi Sept 2018.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.
"
and
"
In the meantime, we are happy to inform you that you can now follow up on the progress of your sponsorship application and receive automated updates by linking your application to an online account of the person being sponsored (principal applicant).
"

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

Today we checked ECAS and it shows that application is in process as of today. It never showed in process earlier. We already have a temp. file number that agent gave us on phone. So, does that mean we should be getting AOR soon? Any help please?

Reactions: tunay and BR_ESL

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hello,

Today we checked ECAS and it shows that application is in process as of today. It never showed in process earlier. We already have a temp. file number that agent gave us on phone. So, does that mean we should be getting AOR soon? Any help please?
I would believe, yes...
When did they receive your application, please?
Best of luck!

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Today I received another one against the inquiry I put regarding OWP application and presenting of the renewed document.
I still can't figure out if we have an AOR, what is the initial date for our OWP application?

The message bears the below. I understand from the paragraph at the very bottom, that we can link our application, ie. this is our AOR... is it?

"

We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.
"
and
"
In the meantime, we are happy to inform you that you can now follow up on the progress of your sponsorship application and receive automated updates by linking your application to an online account of the person being sponsored (principal applicant).
"
Hi @tunay !!

I'am pretty sure what you have received by Oct. 19th its your AOR. Mine it's in french since I live in Québec and it's my language of preference, but the email shoud be like this:

IUC:
> 00000000
>
> Application number: F000000000
>
> Indicate these numbers when you correspond with
> our office.This is a message
> automated. Please DO NOT
> ANSWER.Madame / Mister Sponsor's name here
> This confirms that your request for
> permanent residence in Canada has been
> received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
> (CIC), on 2018/08/13, on behalf of family members
> following: Principal applicant's name here

So, if you have the application number you as Principal Applicant should be able to link your PR and OWP application.
You may have received a different text, but if in other words it says that they have received your app and have give you the app number, its ok, and you don't have to worry about it. The date of reception of your OWP will be the same of your PR app if you have sent it together.

So if you have AOR and your app was not returned, you don't have to worry about the date, even if your TRV expires, because you will be on implied status.

Try to link your PR and OWP app.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Generally, when should we expect AOR email after ECAS shows "in process"? Our ECAS shows "in process" since Friday morning Oct. 19th so was wondering if we should have already received AOR?

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Generally, when should we expect AOR email after ECAS shows "in process"? Our ECAS shows "in process" since Friday morning Oct. 19th so was wondering if we should have already received AOR?
Hi @UniqueCase !

From what I've seen, it takes about 30-45 days to receive AOR after delivery of your app in the processing center.
Not sure about it once you have ECAS in process, I had ECAS in process and AOR at the samen day.

Reactions: UniqueCase

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hi @UniqueCase !

From what I've seen, it takes about 30-45 days to receive AOR after delivery of your app in the processing center.
Not sure about it once you have ECAS in process, I had ECAS in process and AOR at the samen day.
Hello @Deh_avilla ,

We have also seen the same that AOR is sent out same day when ECAS states 'in process'. But, not sure if that is always the case. Sometimes, I feel like our case is getting "very special" and maybe that's why it's taking so much time. :)

Reactions: Deh_avilla

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018

"

"
and
"
"
I still can't link my application to my account