06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hello @Deh_avilla ,

We have also seen the same that AOR is sent out same day when ECAS states 'in process'. But, not sure if that is always the case. Sometimes, I feel like our case is getting "very special" and maybe that's why it's taking so much time. :)
Hi @UniqueCase

It's not always like that, but I think it's the "normal" process. Some other people didn't receive AOR but their app was already in process. You can always call IRCC and ask for it, but if your app is complete and it's already in process, receive AOR won't make any difference, most important is to know that your app is complete.

André

Reactions: UniqueCase

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
I still can't link my application to my account
Hi @tunay !

If you already have the app number and if you are filling the requested fields with exactly the same info of your paper application, it should work. Some people have to wait a few days to be able to link PR, others to link OWP. I've got AOR in Sept. 6 and I'm still not able to link OWP. :(

You can check you app status on ECAS using sponsor UCI that way the website will show the status for Sponsorship app and for PR app. (without detailed info though).

Keep trying and maybe call IRCC to see if you get some help on it.

Good luck,
André

Last edited:

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hi @UniqueCase

It's not always like that, but I think it's the "normal" process. Some other people didn't receive AOR but their app was already in process. You can always call IRCC and ask for it, but if your app is complete and it's already in process, receive AOR won't make any difference, most important is to know that your app is complete.

André
Hello André,

Thank you! We called IRCC and noticed that my middle name (principal applicant) is entered incorrectly in their system. It wasn't any mistake from our end (when we filled forms) but ECAS shows incorrect middle name and that is one of the reason we are unable to link our application via GCKey. We are told to raise an online query for middle name correction. So, would you know in how many days do they reply to that online query? Also, we did not get any email confirmation OR anything that would confirm our online query has been received?

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hello André,

Thank you! We called IRCC and noticed that my middle name (principal applicant) is entered incorrectly in their system. It wasn't any mistake from our end (when we filled forms) but ECAS shows incorrect middle name and that is one of the reason we are unable to link our application via GCKey. We are told to raise an online query for middle name correction. So, would you know in how many days do they reply to that online query? Also, we did not get any email confirmation OR anything that would confirm our online query has been received?
Hi @UniqueCase !

I'm glad you could reach them on the phone, sometimes it's impossible.
They are supposed to answer you in up to ten days, but normally in one week. Once you finish the query an automatic email will be sent to you to confirm the reception, then you'll have your reply in upto 10 days.

Reactions: UniqueCase

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hi @UniqueCase !

I'm glad you could reach them on the phone, sometimes it's impossible.
They are supposed to answer you in up to ten days, but normally in one week. Once you finish the query an automatic email will be sent to you to confirm the reception, then you'll have your reply in upto 10 days.
Thank you! Strange, that I did not get any automated email. I will wait for sometime for it. Also, if possible can you please let me know what are the different stages and approx. time duration for each stage after they start processing? I checked the tracker and can't find info for avg. time/each stage... so any help/info is appreciated.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
WooHoo!!! Just received AOR. Also, sponsor's ECAS states 'Decision Made' for 'Sponsorship Application Status'. But, when I click on Decision Made, it shows nothing.

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Yogeshs

Oct 9, 2018
But sponsor eligiblity comes after about 8-10 months. I am confused now. What are the steps after application is received at mississauga?

PandS

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
No... I don't think it's the FINAL Decision Made. I think it's related to Sponsor Approval. Maybe, others more knowledgeable can clarify this.
That would still be amazing to get the SA already!I am an August applicant too but nothing after AOR yet.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
That would still be amazing to get the SA already!I am an August applicant too but nothing after AOR yet.
To be honest... I don't know what it is saying Decision Made for because when I click on it there's nothing. I think it could be Sponsor eligibility. Fingers crossed and hoping for best. Maybe someone else here can help understand this 'Decision Made' thing.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
How you checked sponsor application status? What is ECAS?
You just need to use sponsor's UCI number, family name, date of birth and place of birth, instead of using PA's informations.

André

Reactions: Yogeshs

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
WooHoo!!! Just received AOR. Also, sponsor's ECAS states 'Decision Made' for 'Sponsorship Application Status'. But, when I click on Decision Made, it shows nothing.
Congrats @UniqueCase !!! :)

Seems you've already got SA! It was fast for Aug. application.
Some people get SA in the very beginning and others almost in the end....go thinking!
So, if you already have SA, next should be medical request and then background check, which can take up to 8 months of silence.

André

Reactions: PandS