+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

lee43

Sep 10, 2018
Hi Marroush .
what phone number did you call ? Can you able to give it to me ? i haven’t got any news from them so kinda worrie
I called CIC, and they told me that my application was sent back today from CPC - Mississauga. :(

The agent could only tell me that it was due to missing documents, but could not get into details.

So I look forward to receiving the application and the explanation...
Ma

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hey all,

My wife has been in Canada since January on a TRV. We finally received her Police Check from the FBI and submitted all documents in July. Unfortunately our application was returned in August (minus her application to change conditions/open work permit app) due to a missing signature on Schedule A (we missed the point that an actual signature was also required even though the field says that a digital signature is acceptable). Anyways, here is our timeline so far. As far as I understand from reading along these threads, I wont be able to link her application until we receive her AOR, can anyone confirm this? I panic a bit every time I try to link the application and nothing comes up.

Edit: After reading some more on this thread I am seeing that a lot of people have run into issues with the additional OWP Holder fee of $155, in addition to the $100 fee. I paid the $1040 application and right of PR fee along with the $100 fee back on July 13th, but no $155 fee.
Applied for PR & OWP - CPC Mississauga
App. sent:
July 13, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
App. received: July 18, 2018
App. returned: August 16, 2018
App. sent again: Aug. 24, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
App. received: Aug. 29, 2018
Waiting for AOR
Ours was sent back we got today and i sent it back just 30 mins ago after signing and validating it again together with all original forms way back. And i sent the old 5669 that was highlighted by the officer we signed and dated it as well

Reactions: marroush

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hey all,

My wife has been in Canada since January on a TRV. We finally received her Police Check from the FBI and submitted all documents in July. Unfortunately our application was returned in August (minus her application to change conditions/open work permit app) due to a missing signature on Schedule A (we missed the point that an actual signature was also required even though the field says that a digital signature is acceptable). Anyways, here is our timeline so far. As far as I understand from reading along these threads, I wont be able to link her application until we receive her AOR, can anyone confirm this? I panic a bit every time I try to link the application and nothing comes up.

Edit: After reading some more on this thread I am seeing that a lot of people have run into issues with the additional OWP Holder fee of $155, in addition to the $100 fee. I paid the $1040 application and right of PR fee along with the $100 fee back on July 13th, but no $155 fee.
App. sent:
App. sent again: Aug. 24, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
Waiting for AOR

would be 255 dollars for open work permit 155 application fee plus 100 open work permit holder fee

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hey all,

App. sent:
Waiting for AOR
Hi and welcome @olafson1393 !

You will be able to link you app once you receive AOR, maybe you can link your app if you have a previous UCI number (only if your app is already on their system).
Normally IRCC would send you back the OWP app because of the insufficient fee, I hope they don't.
Keep updating and let us know how you dealt with the missing OWP fee.
André

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Ours was sent back we got today and i sent it back just 30 mins ago after signing and validating it again together with all original forms way back. And i sent the old 5669 that was highlighted by the officer we signed and dated it as well
I'm glad to know that you could solve it quickly. :)

Reactions: LeeTel

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Sorry to hear :(

The same thing happened to us, but the good news was that they sent it back via Canada Post priority mail and it was in our mailbox the next day.
Hi Jayd10,

Thanks for the good info... I really hope it will be fast enough, but the IRCC agent said they send it via regular mail.

We shall see.

marroush

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Hey guys, Im sorry to hear that @marroush and @LeeTel !

Hope they forward you both your applications to fix it and restart asap.

Im sure you have double checked the papers, like I did, but we never know...

I almost forgot I should type the name on some forms and then, hand sign it, its really tricky!

Lets keep updating. Im kinda busy today but I will add you, and whoever else wants, on viber.

Talk soon
André
Hi André,

I think I know where the problem may be... my husband (PA) does not have a birth/baptism certificate nor can he obtain one. I did not include an explanation.

I am curious... We will find out soon enough. :)

marroush

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
LeeTel,

I really hope it works out for you this time around! :)

marroush

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Hi Marroush .
what phone number did you call ? Can you able to give it to me ? i haven’t got any news from them so kinda worrie

Ma
Hi lee43,

If you are in Canada, please call 1-888-242-2100.

Cheers,

marroush

lee43

Sep 10, 2018
thank you marroush. Do you remember how did you dial after? because I coudn’t get to talk to agent keep memon the automatic voice .
Also what is application number? where do I find it actually?
thank you

Jayd10

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
thank you marroush. Do you remember how did you dial after? because I coudn’t get to talk to agent keep memon the automatic voice .
thank you
The number is 1-888-242-2100, then when they start speaking English again after the French prompt, press 2, 1, then 0. Sometimes it's busy and will tell you that they cannot transfer you at this time. They open at 8am EST, which is a good time to try.

PandS

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
NO AOR still....
I have been logging in as the PA on ECAS and it just shows in process and that app was received on August 13 when I expand it.

Today I logged in as the SPONSOR using the application number from MYCIC and it shows that we started processing your application on September 6.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hi André,

I think I know where the problem may be... my husband (PA) does not have a birth/baptism certificate nor can he obtain one. I did not include an explanation.

I am curious... We will find out soon enough. :)

marroush
Hi @marroush ! Yeah, I bet the problem was that. If so, give them a good explanation and lets hope for the best. :)
André

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
thank you
Hi @lee43 !

The app number starts with F000xxxxxx and it will be sent to you once you get AOR. It's the number that identifies your application.
André