06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
NO AOR still....
I have been logging in as the PA on ECAS and it just shows in process and that app was received on August 13 when I expand it.

Today I logged in as the SPONSOR using the application number from MYCIC and it shows that we started processing your application on September 6.
Hi @PandS !

I think it's a gap in their system, if it's shows "in process", probably everything it's ok with your app. Maybe give them a call and ask to send the AOR.
André

Last edited:

PandS

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi @PandS !

I think it's a gap in their system, if it's show "in process", probably everything it's ok with your app. Maybe give them a call and ask to send the AOR.
André

I am planning to call on Friday. I hope that all is well. We do have an application number starting with F as well

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
I am planning to call on Friday. I hope that all is well. We do have an application number starting with F as well
See, it's one more reason to believe everything is ok! :)

olafson1393

Feb 27, 2018
would be 255 dollars for open work permit 155 application fee plus 100 open work permit holder fee
Does anyone know if the additional "holder" fee is listed somewhere on the checklist? I cant believe I missed it. Since it didn't get returned with the rest of our application because of the missed signature I'd assume it's moved on to processing somewhere but haven't been able to find anything to link to our online account.

Hi and welcome @olafson1393 !

You will be able to link you app once you receive AOR, maybe you can link your app if you have a previous UCI number (only if your app is already on their system).
Normally IRCC would send you back the OWP app because of the insufficient fee, I hope they don't.
Keep updating and let us know how you dealt with the missing OWP fee.
André
As mentioned above, the OWP was not returned with our application when we were missing the signature, I haven't taken any steps yet because we haven't been informed of it's status. I haven't had any luck linking the application with her UCI number from her TRV, but its still early.

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Does anyone know if the additional "holder" fee is listed somewhere on the checklist? I cant believe I missed it. Since it didn't get returned with the rest of our application because of the missed signature I'd assume it's moved on to processing somewhere but haven't been able to find anything to link to our online account.

As mentioned above, the OWP was not returned with our application when we were missing the signature, I haven't taken any steps yet because we haven't been informed of it's status. I haven't had any luck linking the application with her UCI number from her TRV, but its still early.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1361&top=4
check it out here

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

Hi @olafson1393 !

You can find all the info concerning OWP fees in the Guide 5553

Section Paying the fees:

2. If you are applying for an open work permit, you must pay the $100 open work permit fee in addition to the work permit fee of $155.

lee43

Sep 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply .

I haven’t got my AOR or anything on my email from CIC . So does that mean i can’t find out anything about my application ?
I am getting kinda worries since everyt
QUOTE="Deh_avilla, post: 7226006, member: 760091"]Hi @lee43 !

The app number starts with F000xxxxxx and it will be sent to you once you get AOR. It's the number that identifies your application.
André[/QUOTE]
i haven

PandS

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018

I haven’t got my AOR or anything on my email from CIC . So does that mean i can’t find out anything about my application ?

The app number starts with F000xxxxxx and it will be sent to you once you get AOR. It's the number that identifies your application.
André
i haven[/QUOTE]
looks like we are both waiting for this aor ...;\

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

André
i haven[/QUOTE]

@lee43

You should receive the AOR in a few days due to the processing time, it will mention your UCI and app numbers, which will allow you to link your app.
If you have previous UCI number maybe you will be able to check your app status on ECAS (only if they already have put your app on the system).

You can call IRCC to ask if they have news for you.

André

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hi André,

I think I know where the problem may be... my husband (PA) does not have a birth/baptism certificate nor can he obtain one. I did not include an explanation.

I am curious... We will find out soon enough. :)

marroush
That could be a problem then. We all sent photocopies of everything including the police certificate for as cic rep on the phone says send them photocopies unless otherwise stated on the app. Good luck sister!

Lee

wingbuot

Nov 20, 2017
Hi there! I'm currently finalizing my documents for the INLAND family spousal application:
I do have few questions:
1. In my additional family information form, I need one more page to fit my youngest brother. How do I add a page? Do I just write it on a blank page or is there a form?
2. Did you need to get your fingerprints form RCMP or just the police certificate?
3. Did the sponsor write any letter of support? If yes, does it have to be notarized?
4. Does the letters from the family/friends need to be notarized?

I am applying as a common law.. i lived with my boyfriend for more than a year now.

Thanks!

olafson1393

Feb 27, 2018
Hi @olafson1393 !

You can find all the info concerning OWP fees in the Guide 5553

Section Paying the fees:

2. If you are applying for an open work permit, you must pay the $100 open work permit fee in addition to the work permit fee of $155.
Hoping they took from the "Right of PR" fees if that's possible. Like I said, nothing came back about it in our first round of corrections. I could pay it now, but I'm not sure what good that would do.