+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
OMG! Guys, I just got another email saying this!!! (After about 5 hours from the earlier message I got which I just posted )
"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in ???? (a closed city in my region)?? will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
that's DM letter, AIP would be "you met eligibility requirements for PR application"

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Has anyone got an update lately? After sponsor DM on ECAS, nothing for me :/
Same for me as well. DM for my sponsor but nothing else yet.
Montreal hub is processing mine.

cennabit

Apr 13, 2015
Hey guys!

My process finally reached to a ending. I went to the landing appointment today with my sponsored spouse at Etobicoke office.
We waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes until our ticket number was called out. The officer was extremely friendly and polite. She asked for the proof of address (we had the rent lease confirming both of us as occupants at the address we had on our file). The landing process is pretty straightforward with 2 questions (first she asks if the applicant has been convicted for any crime and if the applicant has dependents). After that she pasted the photo on the COPR had it signed by the applicant and signed herself on both copies and gave one of them to us. After that she said "Congratulations! Now you`re Permanent Resident of Canada!". Explained some small things about what does it means and that it! I asked her about the eTA linked to my spouse`s profile, she said it will be revoked soon and if we wanted to travel outside Canada we should wait for the PR card.

Well, that`s it guys. Wish you all the best.

Application received(PR & OWP) - August 30/18
AOR- September 22/18
Medical request - Nov 13/18
Medical passed - Nov 28/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
OWP Arived by mail - Dec 13/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM both sides- March 15/19
DM letter- ????
Landing Letter- April 08/19
Landing Interview- April 23/19 @ Etobicoke office

Wifortiz

Dec 4, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hey guys!

My process finally reached to a ending. I went to the landing appointment today with my sponsored spouse at Etobicoke office.
We waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes until our ticket number was called out. The officer was extremely friendly and polite. She asked for the proof of address (we had the rent lease confirming both of us as occupants at the address we had on our file). The landing process is pretty straightforward with 2 questions (first she asks if the applicant has been convicted for any crime and if the applicant has dependents). After that she pasted the photo on the COPR had it signed by the applicant and signed herself on both copies and gave one of them to us. After that she said "Congratulations! Now you`re Permanent Resident of Canada!". Explained some small things about what does it means and that it! I asked her about the eTA linked to my spouse`s profile, she said it will be revoked soon and if we wanted to travel outside Canada we should wait for the PR card.

AOR- September 22/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM letter- ????
Congrats

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hey guys!

AOR- September 22/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM letter- ????
This is wonderful news! Congratulations! I don't see a Background check on your signature. Did they do one for you? This timeline is amazing!!!! Woo hoo!!

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hey guys!

AOR- September 22/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM letter- ????
Congrats!!! :)

blueming

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys!

AOR- September 22/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM letter- ????
Congrats!!

kiarap

Mar 6, 2018
hi,

i want to share you my story because i was so confused whether to apply under AIPP or nomination. my employer is already a designate employer under aipp. my question is, how do the employer apply for an endorsement letter? they have a portal but they dont know what to do.

thank you! please reply. :(

fortnite12

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys!

AOR- September 22/18
OWP Approved - Nov 29/18
SA- Feb 19/19
AIP- March 14/19
DM letter- ????