thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Alila said:
Last time I called them was a year ago and before I even ask my question they were like : "You still have 17 months to wait, sir . . ."

But They asked for my PCC in november 2016 and gave me a month to submit. But I told them I need more time than that. Then I submit my pcc just a month ago and I don't know how long it take them to process it.

i maybe wrong maybe 2 to 3 weeks

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Nu_Applicant said:
I don't understand how does it make sense for CIC to work on application received in 2016 and Close the file so fast. I was checking on other threads Family class inland for 2016 some people even receive their PR card here we are waiting from 2015 and have no clue whats the status on file. Few files received in Sept 2016 and Feb 2017 they received their PR Card. I understand the timeline is different for people who did their application in 2016 but still close the files which are open already first and then start working on new files. I do have a good feeling for those who already received their success but its sounds lame for applicants who did their application in 2015. I hope to hear a good news pretty soon.

our journey started on December 15,2015 In the inland spousal sponsorship I got SA on march 10 2017,my husband is PA and March 6 2017 he got proof of relationship request from them to continue to work on his PR application our rep sent that on a few weeks ago, on march 6 my husband son had medical request which he did in Portugal on March 21 2017. my husband passed criminal and he passed background so his medical is expired 13 months ago plus we paid the RRPF so we are waiting for aip,medical request and landing interview

Nu_Applicant

Apr 14, 2017
carolbb23 said:
our journey started on December 15,2015 In the inland spousal sponsorship I got SA on march 10 2017,my husband is PA and March 6 2017 he got proof of relationship request from them to continue to work on his PR application our rep sent that on a few weeks ago, on march 6 my husband son had medical request which he did in Portugal on March 21 2017. my husband passed criminal and he passed background so his medical is expired 13 months ago plus we paid the RRPF so we are waiting for aip,medical request and landing interview

What is SA or PA ? sorry Im not good yet with these ... Our case is around the same time line I did our application in December 9 2015, so far I have received Jan 26 2017 - Proof of Relationship and Proof of Employment which I completed and submitted in Feb 5. January 27 wife received eligibility requirement met correspondence. After that we paid RPRF fee and also paid for AIP which is never reached to us yet.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Nu_Applicant said:
What is SA or PA ? sorry Im not good yet with these ... Our case is around the same time line I did our application in December 9 2015, so far I have received Jan 26 2017 - Proof of Relationship and Proof of Employment which I completed and submitted in Feb 5. January 27 wife received eligibility requirement met correspondence. After that we paid RPRF fee and also paid for AIP which is never reached to us yet.
SA - eligible to sponsor
PA - Principal Applicant
AIP - eligible to apply for PR.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Nu_Applicant said:

takes time but I suggest you call after 26 month mark

Alila

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Nu_Applicant said:
I don't understand how does it make sense for CIC to work on application received in 2016 and Close the file so fast. I was checking on other threads Family class inland for 2016 some people even receive their PR card here we are waiting from 2015 and have no clue whats the status on file. Few files received in Sept 2016 and Feb 2017 they received their PR Card. I understand the timeline is different for people who did their application in 2016 but still close the files which are open already first and then start working on new files. I do have a good feeling for those who already received their success but its sounds lame for applicants who did their application in 2015. I hope to hear a good news pretty soon.

I'm not sure how they work, but I'm so worried they won't touch my file until I call them after my 26 months is over. But they need my PCC to do security checks though? Because on my GCMS notes all my security check status are all "cancelled" and I don't know what does it mean. My medical and my work permit will expire after august and I hope they can finish my application before then

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
Hello, everybody. I'm almost done :D I'd like to share my relationship interview experience and ask a question about the landing interview.

My timeline is: file sent on 31 July 2015 - SA Dec 2016 - medical done in Dec 2016 - according to GCMS notes my file was sent to the local office January 2017, they also said 'relationship is genuine' in the notes. Got interview call-in notice in March, interviewed in April, 2 days after the interview my status changed to DM2. I just received my landing interview email today.

I don't know why they want to interview us since we are a perfect match ;D But I guess anything happens is a good sign means they are doing their job. So I carefully prepared all the documents they asked. We have a kid but we did not bring her to the interview. The interview lasted about 2 hours. First I went in and answered every detail about our life. Then my husband went in for 40 minutes. Then we both went in for a short wrap-up-conversation. Some of the questions I/my husband just said 'I don't know'.

Today I got an email says 'Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on...' So I guess this is it. But I have a question: is child benefit and daycare subsidy a kind of 'welfare or social services benefits'?

In the email, it says ' If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. ' Should we bring anything regarding this?

Thank you. Just hang in there. Anything means to happen will happen finally. ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
berylia said:
Hello, everybody. I'm almost done :D I'd like to share my relationship interview experience and ask a question about the landing interview.

My timeline is: file sent on 31 July 2015 - SA Dec 2016 - medical done in Dec 2016 - according to GCMS notes my file was sent to the local office January 2017, they also said 'relationship is genuine' in the notes. Got interview call-in notice in March, interviewed in April, 2 days after the interview my status changed to DM2. I just received my landing interview email today.

I don't know why they want to interview us since we are a perfect match ;D But I guess anything happens is a good sign means they are doing their job. So I carefully prepared all the documents they asked. We have a kid but we did not bring her to the interview. The interview lasted about 2 hours. First I went in and answered every detail about our life. Then my husband went in for 40 minutes. Then we both went in for a short wrap-up-conversation. Some of the questions I/my husband just said 'I don't know'.

Today I got an email says 'Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on...' So I guess this is it. But I have a question: is child benefit and daycare subsidy a kind of 'welfare or social services benefits'?

In the email, it says ' If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. ' Should we bring anything regarding this?

No, it's not. And no don't bring anything about it. Bring proof that you can sustain yourselves without social assistance..

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
So yesterday, after 21 months approx. i got my Permanent Residency!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the office was Ottawa and lot of people had appointment for the same time, so basically it is first come fist serve situation.

so I waited about an hour, and then went to one of the booths windows with my partner, he asked the same things everyone ask
- if i committed crime in the past
- if I've been refused entry to any country
- if i had any dependent not listed on my application

after that make me give him the photos, my passport and stuff
and i signed my Permanent Residency document and that was, 10 minutes top.

I can't express how i feel right now, the wait is over and finally i can start to call this country my home, officially.

hope everyone else have the news they are waiting very soon.
:D

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
schonkatze said:

the office was Ottawa and lot of people had appointment for the same time, so basically it is first come fist serve situation.

so I waited about an hour, and then went to one of the booths windows with my partner, he asked the same things everyone ask

I can't express how i feel right now, the wait is over and finally i can start to call this country my home, officially.

Congratulations! We are almost there too! We got DM and are waiting for landing interview. It will be about 21 months for us as well.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
berylia said:

Congrats Berylia! Thanks for sharing the info about the interview.

schonkatze said:

hope everyone else have the news they are waiting very soon. :D
Congrats Schonkatze!! Must feel amazing to be finally over.

abkz

May 4, 2016
berylia said:

Congrats :) :) :)

abkz

May 4, 2016
schonkatze said:

Congrats :) :)

Aroojsh

Aug 25, 2016
I am February 2015 applicant. Have passed my 26 month mark. file still in background/security checks . Las communication received from Cic in June 2016. They asked me to resubmit family information and schedule A form.. since then so news..

Any suggestions .. thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Aroojsh said:
I am February 2015 applicant. Have passed my 26 month mark. file still in background/security checks . Las communication received from Cic in June 2016. They asked me to resubmit family information and schedule A form.. since then so news..

Any suggestions .. thanks
I'd be calling, or having the sponsor contact the local MP's office to ask for help.