00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
kapilhere said:
Thanks profiler. I have a driving license so I should be ok. I called CIC and the agent told to my shock that for my wife(sponsor) foreign passport with the current canadian address (as she renewed here) will not work as a address proof. She don't drive so we do not have a driving license for her. We are in a kind of stress with that.
Since we are paperless with most of the billing, can someone please confirm what can work as a address proof.
A bank statement from the branch with the bank stamp on it work as a address proof. what else?
I have a home insurance policy renewal notice in me and my wife's name mailed to our address work as a address proof?

Since I have my landing this saturday, any information provided soon will be highly appreciated.

To those who did landing in Etobicoke office, what worked as address proof for the sponsor.

Thanks in anticipation.
Kapil
With online banking you can print your most current bank statement. Ours has both our names and address on it. Or print an telephone bill from online account, we did that with Rogers. Or CRA mail. Or a credit card statement.

FYI for future ID, if no driver's license, she can apply for an Ontario ID card through Service Ontario. It is mailed to you in 6 weeks.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
Thanks profiler. I have a driving license so I should be ok. I called CIC and the agent told to my shock that for my wife(sponsor) foreign passport with the current canadian address (as she renewed here) will not work as a address proof. She don't drive so we do not have a driving license for her. We are in a kind of stress with that.
Since we are paperless with most of the billing, can someone please confirm what can work as a address proof.
A bank statement from the branch with the bank stamp on it work as a address proof. what else?
I have a home insurance policy renewal notice in me and my wife's name mailed to our address work as a address proof?

Since I have my landing this saturday, any information provided soon will be highly appreciated.

To those who did landing in Etobicoke office, what worked as address proof for the sponsor.

Thanks in anticipation.
Kapil
No matter what CIC says, a foreign passport is ID. Bring that and a health card. Simple. If they don't take that, I would be personally shocked. Because they issued SA, on that foreign passport -- no? If not, use the ID she used for your app.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
profiler said:
No matter what CIC says, a foreign passport is ID. Bring that and a health card. Simple. If they don't take that, I would be personally shocked. Because they issued SA, on that foreign passport -- no? If not, use the ID she used for your app.
It seems like they are ok with the passport as photo ID but not as address proof. Anyways, will take the bank print with branch stamp on it, I hope they accept that since passport is more authentic than a bank statement.
SA was mailed to her our address, will take that as well.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
It seems like they are ok with the passport as photo ID but not as address proof. Anyways, will take the bank print with branch stamp on it, I hope they accept that since passport is more authentic than a bank statement.
SA was mailed to her our address, will take that as well.
Does she report income tax? You can get that easy from myCRA...

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
profiler said:
Does she report income tax? You can get that easy from myCRA...
Yes she do, we have a assessment notice from last year mailed to the same address around May, 2016. Not sure if that is going to be too old thing.
For this year we just did and waiting for the assessment notice to show up

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
Yes she do, we have a assessment notice from last year mailed to the same address around May, 2016. Not sure if that is going to be too old thing.
What about T4s?

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
kapilhere said:
I have the landing appointment next Tuesday ..so I'm taking both of our notice of assessments ..I printed them out of CRA online account and also taking credit card statements as proof of address ..that might work

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
we do have her T4 for this year
This year's T4, + last year's NoA is probably enough to corroborate the address...

hyperw

Mar 24, 2017
Someone know what it that mean?

Hey guys I want to know what it that mean, I receive this letters today but i am a little confussing about it.

We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: 12 April 2017 at 1 00 AM. Please present this letter upon your arrival at: Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at: WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Please note:  Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.  If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.  If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.  If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.

Wish you a smooth and fast process in 2015!:)
[/quote]

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
Re: Someone know what it that mean?

hyperw said:
Hey guys I want to know what it that mean, I receive this letters today but i am a little confussing about it.

We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: 12 April 2017 at 1 00 AM. Please present this letter upon your arrival at: Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at: WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Please note:  Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.  If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.  If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.  If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.

Congratulations
You are done.... That's your Landing Interview.

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
Re: Someone know what it that mean?

hyperw said:

Congratulations HyperW, that is the landing interview
letter that I m waiting for.

hyperw

Mar 24, 2017
are you kidding me? :eek: omg finally :D ;D

App. Filed.......: 20-12-2015
AOR Received.: 03-02-2016
Work permit...: 15-04-2016
Police clerance.: 18-07-2016
police done.....: 18-08-2016
Med's Done....: 27-02-2016
landed: ????