+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Finally landed today. It was the most straight forward part of the whole process. The officer was super nice and didn't ask other questions but "have you commited any crime", "do you have dependants", "have you ever been denied entry or told to leave Canada". That's it. The journey is done for me, I can't be more excited.
Good luck to all who is waiting, I know it's tough but you'll get there.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
abrakadabra said:
Finally landed today. It was the most straight forward part of the whole process. The officer was super nice and didn't ask other questions but "have you commited any crime", "do you have dependants", "have you ever been denied entry or told to leave Canada". That's it. The journey is done for me, I can't be more excited.

Congrats

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
abrakadabra said:
Congratulations abrakadabra

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
abrakadabra said:
Congrats

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Re: Someone know what it that mean?

hyperw said:
Hey guys I want to know what it that mean, I receive this letters today but i am a little confussing about it.

We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: 12 April 2017 at 1 00 AM.

Please present this letter upon your arrival at: Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.

If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at: WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100

Please note:  Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
 If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.
Congrats Hyper!

hyperw said:
are you kidding me? :eek: omg finally :D ;D

App. Filed.......: 20-12-2015
AOR Received.: 03-02-2016
Work permit...: 15-04-2016
Police clerance.: 18-07-2016
police done.....: 18-08-2016
Med's Done....: 27-02-2016
landed: ????
Landed: 12 April 2017!!!!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
abrakadabra said:
Congratulations Abrakadabra! All the best.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

hyperw said:
Hey guys I want to know what it that mean, I receive this letters today but i am a little confussing about it.

We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: 12 April 2017 at 1 00 AM. Please present this letter upon your arrival at: Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at: WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Please note:  Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.  If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.  If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.  If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.

Wish you a smooth and fast process in 2015!:)
Wait... 1 AM?? Are you sure that time is right?? Which office are you landing at?

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
abrakadabra said:
Congratulations

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

profiler said:
Wait... 1 AM?? Are you sure that time is right?? Which office are you landing at?
Saw that and thought it was a typo and she meant 1:00 p.m.

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
kapilhere said:
Thanks profiler. I have a driving license so I should be ok. I called CIC and the agent told to my shock that for my wife(sponsor) foreign passport with the current canadian address (as she renewed here) will not work as a address proof. She don't drive so we do not have a driving license for her. We are in a kind of stress with that.
Since we are paperless with most of the billing, can someone please confirm what can work as a address proof.
A bank statement from the branch with the bank stamp on it work as a address proof. what else?
I have a home insurance policy renewal notice in me and my wife's name mailed to our address work as a address proof?

Since I have my landing this saturday, any information provided soon will be highly appreciated.

To those who did landing in Etobicoke office, what worked as address proof for the sponsor.

if she has tax return on the same address, medical report or as carol said any government letters.

Thanks in anticipation.
Kapil

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

profiler said:

i sugguest the person called in if a typo problem but it could be 1pm

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
abrakadabra said:

Very happy for you Abra.... Congratulations and good luck for the new life.. :-*

dermire2012

Dec 27, 2016
kapilhere said:
Hi,

Can someone who already landed in Etobicoke office, please confirm what documents should I carry. The letter just says original identity documents but I read in this forum that some of the guys have been asked for hydro bills, joint account statement etc.
For the sponsor, is the passport with our address and bank statement suffice as address proof? We don't have anything else like driving license for her since she do not drive.

Hoping for a response

don't worry, its gonna be Yes or no questions only. it will only take you 5 minutes. the wait expect to be long. we only bring driver's license and our marriage certificate and passports and the RPRF receipt. if you dont have a driver's license, any bank statement or CRA assessment with your address should be fine. trust me, you will be okay.:) this is it, we are all waiting for it. :) goodluck and congratulations. :)

kimiz

Apr 14, 2016
profiler said:
As sylvain stated, I hope your father gets well soon. The PA and Sponsor have to attend.

Is the situation stable? Or is the expectation that it would be in short order? If so, you might want to try to arrange to be in Quebec. Also, have you tried to reach out to the Montreal office, to see if they can help? I am certain they would try to do something, if they can, to help.
[/quote
Thanks a lot for your response. It seems I have to take action once I get the interview appointment.

yellow90

Mar 6, 2017
kimiz said:
We got the decision made on march 21st and we are waiting to be assigned an appointment in montreal. Now the problem is that we are in my home country now due to my father's medicial emergency. Though my husband will be back to Canada in 2 weeks I am not sure about my plan. Do you have any idea if they can accept an exception that the sponsor does not attrnd the appointment?
Hi Kimiz,
I think you can only reschedule the appointment for your case. Hope your father is safe and healthy! I have a question.. I'm the primary applicant(my PR husband sponsored me and we have both SA and AIP) and my husband and I have to travel out of the country for a similar reason. If your husband had not received the decision made, how would he have convinced the border officer to get re-entry, what documents would he have provided the officer? Because I have read that travel during in-land application have the risk regarding re-entry.