+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Well ended up in hiring a lawyer as the case officer is not satisfied from our ongoing relationship. :(

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
I would say just call them and ask them about your Medicals.... I did mine on 27 Jan and I called them after couple of weeks next day Ecas showed medical received.....

Thanks for your reply buddy. In the meantime we are stuck in something bigger to solve with CIC. Hiring a lawyer and hoping for the best. It was my birthday yesterday and seemed the worst birthday of my life.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Okz said:
Well ended up in hiring a lawyer as the case officer is not satisfied from our ongoing relationship. :(
I'm sorry to hear that. How did you know that the officer was not satisfied with the proof?

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
abrakadabra said:
I'm sorry to hear that. How did you know that the officer was not satisfied with the proof?
They sent a letter a month before asking to provide more proves. Received another letter on Feb 18th that they are not satisfied and give us another 30 days. Failure to provide could result in Denial of our application this time. Have no idea how to satisfy further. We have been living together from more than 2 years now and met 3 years ago and know each other from the past 13 years. We didnot want to go for marriage because of our different religion. Therefore thinking the lawyer could handle it better than us. The rest would be just fate after. I am Dec 2nd, 2015 applicant and after that long it is just frustrating to hang in the middle of no where.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Okz said:
They sent a letter a month before asking to provide more proves. Received another letter on Feb 18th that they are not satisfied and give us another 30 days. Failure to provide could result in Denial of our application this time. Have no idea how to satisfy further. We have been living together from more than 2 years now and met 3 years ago and know each other from the past 13 years. We didnot want to go for marriage because of our different religion. Therefore thinking the lawyer could handle it better than us. The rest would be just fate after. I am Dec 2nd, 2015 applicant and after that long it is just frustrating to hang in the middle of no where.
oh, that's a good idea to hire a lawyer. It seems like a very difficult situation, I was asked to provide more proof too back in Oct 2016 and haven't heard anything since. I sent everything that I could use fto prove the relationship.
I guess the fact that your religions are different and you don't want to have a wedding matters a lot for CIC. And they didn't invite you to interview?
Keep us posted, I feel very sympathetic to your situation, hope you'll have only good news.

Feb 20, 2017
Hi Everyone:

I'm new to this forum and I heard good things about how you guys are very unified in helping families achieve their immigration goals and settle as quickly as possible in Canada. I have an urgent situation that I need help with. IRCC emailed my husband yesterday and the message came on his GC Key Account and a letter was attached to it. At first I was excited when he showed me the letter. However, when I started reading it the officer is saying that:

....Having reviewed your application, I have concerns that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada. According to subsection 124(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, a foreign
national is a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class if they are the spouse or
common-law partner of a sponsor and cohabit with that sponsor in Canada.....

I would therefore request that you send any information and/or documents which you
consider might respond to this concern within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.

My husband & I live together. So I'm wondering what does this officer need as additional proof??

Application Filed: December 20, 2015
AOR1: February 17, 2016
AOR2: June 10, 2016

Thanks for any assistance you can give me....Desperate, Frightened and Overwhelmed.

Kohl

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I'm so happy for all of you who have been getting DM and getting landed. But also frustrated to see an increasing number of cases from applicants who submitted after me getting answers while I still wait! I applied June 2015, medical requested Sept 2016, AIP received Sept 2016, medical received early Oct 2016. Haven't heard a thing since then. No indications there are any problems with my file.

I just want my answer! I wake up every morning and look at my beautiful family and want to know that I get to be with them forever....getting anxious. Can't view case details because I cannot "link my paper application" to my online account. CIC help desk hasn't been able to resolve this for me..... thank you for letting me rant....

I just want my answer.....I want to land, I want to be able to leave Canada and get the rest of my things that have been sitting in storage for two years. I want to introduce my daughter to my family! I want to know that I am welcome to stay in Canada. I don't want to worry anymore that something will go wrong and that my family will get split between two countries.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
Y'all!!! It finally happened!! We got our Landing Interview Email today!!! There were days where I couldn't even picture the day where we got our landing Interview, but it's here! I'll post my timeline below for anyone interested!

Hang in there everyone!! I never thought I'd see this day. Yours is coming too!!!

April 2015: sent full application in.

July 2015: they sent out application back. It was apparently missing a "dependant" (one we didn't include because we didn't think that they meet the criteria for a dependant)

August 2015: AOR

November 2015: they began processing our file.

June 2016: further background check requested

December 2016: Medicals requested and completed the same week.

December 22 2016: SA

February 2 2017: Decision Made for the applicant.

February 20 2017: Landing Letter : booked for mid March in Hamilton, Ontario!!

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
pinkgeek said:
Y'all!!! It finally happened!! We got our Landing Interview Email today!!! There were days where I couldn't even picture the day where we got our landing Interview, but it's here! I'll post my timeline below for anyone interested!

Hang in there everyone!! I never thought I'd see this day. Yours is coming too!!!

April 2015: sent full application in.

July 2015: they sent out application back. It was apparently missing a "dependant" (one we didn't include because we didn't think that they meet the criteria for a dependant)

August 2015: AOR

November 2015: they began processing our file.

June 2016: further background check requested

December 2016: Medicals requested and completed the same week.

December 22 2016: SA

February 2 2017: Decision Made for the applicant.

February 20 2017: Landing Letter : booked for mid March in Hamilton, Ontario!!
Congrats! My application got returned due to incomplete files. Did you re-pay your application fee or use same receipt when you re-submitted your application? Thanks

Gabrielhca

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello everyone,

We just got our SA(Friday) and AIP (5 minutes ago)...

Mycic is showing DM for both of us... and ecas is showing "prossess" back ground check and eligibility.

what will be the next step?
Landing interview, another email with DM, phone call or what?

The payment ($1000+) that I did for the app... includes my wife's PR... or I have to pay something else?

aero_eng

Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-02-2017
Elizabeth-2017 said:
Hi Everyone:

I'm new to this forum and I heard good things about how you guys are very unified in helping families achieve their immigration goals and settle as quickly as possible in Canada. I have an urgent situation that I need help with. IRCC emailed my husband yesterday and the message came on his GC Key Account and a letter was attached to it. At first I was excited when he showed me the letter. However, when I started reading it the officer is saying that:

....Having reviewed your application, I have concerns that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada. According to subsection 124(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, a foreign
national is a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class if they are the spouse or

I would therefore request that you send any information and/or documents which you
consider might respond to this concern within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.

My husband & I live together. So I'm wondering what does this officer need as additional proof??

Thanks for any assistance you can give me....Desperate, Frightened and Overwhelmed.
Hello Elizabeth,

How long have you guys lived together? How recent is your marriage (I know that one needs to live with their partner for a year for a Common-Law Inland application and proof is needed with the application but not too sure about marriage situation)? It sounds like you are not meeting the cohabitation requirements. I am no expert, but, if you haven't already done so, send them a copy of the lease, any bills with both of your names on them, bank statement showing you live with your husband (if you have a joint account), letters from family and friends, any pictures you have together, or anything to prove that you cohabit with your husband.

Others with more knowledge can perhaps shed more light on the matter.

aero_eng

Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-02-2017
Gabrielhca said:
Hello everyone,

We just got our SA(Friday) and AIP (5 minutes ago)...

Mycic is showing DM for both of us... and ecas is showing "prossess" back ground check and eligibility.

what will be the next step?
Landing interview, another email with DM, phone call or what?

The payment ($1000+) that I did for the app... includes my wife's PR... or I have to pay something else?
Congratulations!

Application fee is $550+Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490 (+$250 for OWP if you apply for one). You don't need to make any other payment to IRCC for Inland Application.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
Congrats! My application got returned due to incomplete files. Did you re-pay your application fee or use same receipt when you re-submitted your application? Thanks
They returned the entire application file (including any photos/documents/proof of relationship). So we literally just placed a check mark in the box that we needed to and mailed back the entire package, which included the original receipt for payment in full. So we only paid once :)

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Elizabeth-2017 said:
Hi Everyone:

Sorry to hear this.

If you haven't already, send:

*joint bank account statements
* any joint bills (cell, electricity, etc, to show same home address)
* A lease or housing document with both of your names (to show cohabitation)
* If you are a beneficiary for each other, send a copy of that
* Perhaps, include letters from your families where they write about your relationship and that it is genuine. Make sure all the letters are different and their own words! They could mention if they have come to visit/ stay with you, if you have gone to visit them, etc. You could get them notarized by a lawyer.

Good luck

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone ,
First we received a sponsorship approval asking us to pay RPRF stating " It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time of your application may be reduced " when intitially while submitting the application , we paid 1040 + 255 for work permit ( which I thought included the RPRF. We still went ahead and paid 490 RPRF thinking if we are paying again then they might just refund us. Few days later we received email (applicant) saying the processing of My PR application is over and the local immigration centre will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of the PR application. So we were looking forward for the landing interview mail but today they send a different email saying - This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada ... etc etc ...
so I am just confused with the sequence of these emails. Is there anything I should be concerned since the last email that they send it ( today) does not say anything about landing interview !!
Just so close to the finish line that every small things seems to bother me !!