+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Everyone

I got a notification from CIC to pay my Right of PR fee and I made payment a few minutes ago. How do I send a copy of my Right of PR receipt?

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Detoye said:
Finally received the DM LETTER wow! wow!......so they were saying the London office (IRCC) will contact me ..so does that mean I have to wait...

Dear....................................

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in London IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number A03922646.  If you are in possession of this passport / travel document, you must bring it with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If this passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or mail at:
Congratulations Detoye!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Detoye said:
THANK YOU ABRAKADABRA AND SIMPSOL 22...............K SO NO IT DOESNT SPECIFY WHICH DOCUMENT IN PARTICULAR...BUT WE BOTH HAVE HEALTH CARD TOO IF THAT WILL BE FINE AS WELL..
Bring your health cards too since it has your address on it.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
shreecharan said:
inlanders who have already landed (i landed in january 13 2017) is there anyone who has received a PR CARD ??? Whats the time line ?? Thanks
Congrats Shreecharan!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
prettyAKO said:
. Hi everyone nov 2015 applicant here, landed yesterday feb 08, in Surrey BC, the interview just took around 15 minutes, basically they just asked the requirements in landing letter passport, photo for pr card current work permit receipt of pr fee, and the ID of the sponsor the officer didn't ask any question in the sponsor (my hubby) just the ID, the officer said it will take 2-3 months for my pr card, she gave a conditional pr because we don't have a child, just sharing guys, have a good night
Congrats PrettyAKO! Fantastic news. Thanks for sharing your experience.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
oluwalisa said:
Hi Everyone

I got a notification from CIC to pay my Right of PR fee and I made payment a few minutes ago. How do I send a copy of my Right of PR receipt?
Oluwalisa, send it via CSE on IRCC website. Attach as a pdf file. Also include copy of letter requesting that you pay the fee.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Detoye said:
THANKS Browning911....BUT HEALTH CARD DOESNT COME WITH ADDRESS...
My bad.

Then bring your provincial id card (for persons who do not have a driver's licence), if you have one.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
I am officially a Permanent resident of Canada. The entire process took 14 months and 20 days to be exact. The landing interview hardly took 10 minutes. Out of those 10 minutes the guy explained to my sponsor and me our rights etc (financial obligation, and for me as PR to be in the country for 2 years out of 5 etc...) My PR is not conditional we have been married for over 7 years and have children together.

He went through two questions which are already answered "No" on the COPR I just basically had to put my initial in front of them. I kept one copy for myself the other copy was for them to keep. Gave him the receipt for the right to PR and 2 pictures.

The two questions asked were have you ever committed crime outside of canada/refused entry and/or deported and the other one was about dependents if there are any who were not on my original application, NO to both, initialed in front of the questions and that was it, as for ID my sponsor just had the health card (ontario) doesn't have address on it, the guy didn't seem to care actually he just told us to go over the address on the COPR which is actually our lawyers (thats where the PR will be mailed) and I said that's fine with us. The landing office was kitchener, we went in at 8:55 and we were out by 9:20. Was told to go to Services Canada on Monday to get my permanent SIN card and Service Ontario for my OHIP (not in a hurry to get OHIP, I already have one that is valid for another 6 months)

Good luck to all who are waiting for their landing interview and to those who are waiting for SA/AIPS/DMs I will be around but wont be checking this forum for a little while but feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions. A quick shout out of thanks to everyone on here, almost felt like we had an E-Family everyone was supportive and helped us through this long, at times unending and nerve wrecking process. The wait for the actual PR card begins, he said that can take anywhere from 6 - 7 weeks.

agentdi25

May 4, 2016
shaznaz75 said:
I am officially a Permanent resident of Canada. The entire process took 14 months and 20 days to be exact. The landing interview hardly took 10 minutes. Out of those 10 minutes the guy explained to my sponsor and me our rights etc (financial obligation, and for me as PR to be in the country for 2 years out of 5 etc...) My PR is not conditional we have been married for over 7 years and have children together.

He went through two questions which are already answered "No" on the COPR I just basically had to put my initial in front of them. I kept one copy for myself the other copy was for them to keep. Gave him the receipt for the right to PR and 2 pictures.

The two questions asked were have you ever committed crime outside of canada/refused entry and/or deported and the other one was about dependents if there are any who were not on my original application, NO to both, initialed in front of the questions and that was it, as for ID my sponsor just had the health card (ontario) doesn't have address on it, the guy didn't seem to care actually he just told us to go over the address on the COPR which is actually our lawyers (thats where the PR will be mailed) and I said that's fine with us. The landing office was kitchener, we went in at 8:55 and we were out by 9:20. Was told to go to Services Canada on Monday to get my permanent SIN card and Service Ontario for my OHIP (not in a hurry to get OHIP, I already have one that is valid for another 6 months)

Good luck to all who are waiting for their landing interview and to those who are waiting for SA/AIPS/DMs I will be around but wont be checking this forum for a little while but feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions. A quick shout out of thanks to everyone on here, almost felt like we had an E-Family everyone was supportive and helped us through this long, at times unending and nerve wrecking process. The wait for the actual PR card begins, he said that can take anywhere from 6 - 7 weeks.
Congrats! Happy for you! :)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
shaznaz75 said:

congratulations

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
shaznaz75 said:

congradulations

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
simpsol22 said:
It's hard to say when that refund is going to come--assuming you haven't seen it hit your bank account yet? Have you received AIP or DM yet? I know this has happened to others, but they were getting close to their landing appointment and got it paid.
Thanks for the comment.
I haven't received AIP or DM yet. and we got SA in December. we did received the refund(in January 2017). but my questions is should I pay the fee now or wait until they contact us. because in SA letter, it says it may reduced processing time if I pay Right of Permanent Resident fee in advance. this is why I called CIC but the agent confused me more by saying "I could pay if i want to or just wait its up to me"... it is always frustrating calling CIC