17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
abrakadabra said:
When I applied I paid fees for OWP as well, but I never received it (was out of status, and my lawyer was stupid to mention that it meant I wasn't qualified for OWP). Hypothetically, can I request a return after 2 years after applying?
You can try. If it wasn't ever processed you should qualify.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
abrakadabra said:
Thanks! I think I would try it when I get DM or landing
If you recently got aip....the might already be processing the work permit to send to you.

krishr

Jan 18, 2017
simpsol22 said:
Yay!!!! Congrats. That's your landing interview!!! It means you are done!! Just few basic questions all stuff you already listed on your application.
Thank you. Is it enough if we just take the documents mentioned in the letter to the interview? I have seen in some of the threads that they even ask for driving license. My wife who is my sponsor has a driving license but not me.

Detoye

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Finally received the DM LETTER wow! wow!......so they were saying the London office (IRCC) will contact me ..so does that mean I have to wait...

Dear....................................

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in London IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number A03922646.  If you are in possession of this passport / travel document, you must bring it with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If this passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or mail at:

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Detoye said:
Finally received the DM LETTER wow! wow!......so they were saying the London office (IRCC) will contact me ..so does that mean I have to wait...

Dear....................................

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in London IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number A03922646.  If you are in possession of this passport / travel document, you must bring it with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If this passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or mail at:
This is wonderful! congratulations :D

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
krishr said:
Thank you. Is it enough if we just take the documents mentioned in the letter to the interview? I have seen in some of the threads that they even ask for driving license. My wife who is my sponsor has a driving license but not me.
Yes just docs in letter....but make sure sposnor has photo id even if not listed. Photo id is key...not drivers license since not everyone drives

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Congrats Detoye!!!!!!
Yes passport has your name and picture...so that should be fine. Unless it asks for a separate id from passport

Detoye

Star Member
May 28, 2015
THANK YOU ABRAKADABRA AND SIMPSOL 22...............K SO NO IT DOESNT SPECIFY WHICH DOCUMENT IN PARTICULAR...BUT WE BOTH HAVE HEALTH CARD TOO IF THAT WILL BE FINE AS WELL..

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
inlanders who have already landed (i landed in january 13 2017) is there anyone who has received a PR CARD ??? Whats the time line ?? Thanks

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
shreecharan said:
inlanders who have already landed (i landed in january 13 2017) is there anyone who has received a PR CARD ??? Whats the time line ?? Thanks
q
Cic's website says 49 days. The lady at my landing said two months.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
shreecharan said:
Was taking 70 days for a while..(for November landings)..haven't heard of anyone getting a card recently to know if it's improved

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
simpsol22 said:
Was taking 70 days for a while..(for November landings)..haven't heard of anyone getting a card recently to know if it's improved
. Hi everyone nov 2015 applicant here, landed yesterday feb 08, in Surrey BC, the interview just took around 15 minutes, basically they just asked the requirements in landing letter passport, photo for pr card current work permit receipt of pr fee, and the ID of the sponsor the officer didn't ask any question in the sponsor (my hubby) just the ID, the officer said it will take 2-3 months for my pr card, she gave a conditional pr because we don't have a child, just sharing guys, have a good night

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
prettyAKO said:
. Hi everyone nov 2015 applicant here, landed yesterday feb 08, in Surrey BC, the interview just took around 15 minutes, basically they just asked the requirements in landing letter passport, photo for pr card current work permit receipt of pr fee, and the ID of the sponsor the officer didn't ask any question in the sponsor (my hubby) just the ID, the officer said it will take 2-3 months for my pr card, she gave a conditional pr because we don't have a child, just sharing guys, have a good night
Congrats!!!!! I'll be landing there Monday.