+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long would it take since the time, 12th dec 16 mine, you receive the letter from CIC which it says they will contact you from Etobicoke center to finalize the PR with landing interview?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
kapilhere said:
August 19 here, do you think it will add any value to call CIC call centre?
I called on December 13th... The agent told me: yes the 16 months mark passed, I will put a note to ask them to check for SA and AIP. And he told me to wait 30 days before calling again. Also, the agent told me that medical request does not necessarily comes after SA and AIP as before, they want to make the whole process faster so they require medicals before assessing for SA and AIP. We got medical request on December 7th, and got an appointment only for this morning. So to summarize, I'm not sure it adds any value to call CIC call center. In my case, I will wait until the new year, and if there is still no news regarding SA and AIP, I will contact our local MP.

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
after getting the Mail notifying us that my application was transfered to Etobicoke, today we got SA which we were expecting after getting the request for medicals three weeks ago.
at least the things are moving a little bit more now...

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
schonkatze said:
after getting the Mail notifying us that my application was transfered to Etobicoke, today we got SA which we were expecting after getting the request for medicals three weeks ago.
at least the things are moving a little bit more now...
Mine was transferred to etobicoke as well, but without aip yet. They said they beed further assesment.Did u get your aip before transferring it to etobicoke?

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
pb21 said:
alexism said:
Hi Alexism, i received the same letter on dec 7, this is what it says
To Sponser,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ******and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you

To Me
Dear Applicant:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in
Vancouver for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview
or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR
and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows..

Hi pb21, do u have any news so far after the letter?

pb21

Apr 12, 2015
alexism said:
Hi pb21, do u have any news so far after the letter?
No news so far but my ecas status has changed to "in process" since yesterday
hope to receive AIP letter soon

Amigo30

Nov 17, 2016
Hi May 21,2015 applicant here, I received my SA last October 04,2016 and my AIP last November 14,2016.
I did my medical last Sept 22,2016 and they received the result just last December 16,2016 almost 3 mos of waiting before they gonna receive the medical result. May I ask if how long again to wait for DM and for landing interview.??? Anyone please help....

BritRam

Oct 7, 2014
Yesterday I received an AIP email :D Finally some news and there is some light at the end of the tunnel!! Note, that my wife never received an SA, but does state Decision Made in eCAS for Sponsor Application. I am an Aug 5th 2015 applicant. I realise that some people never receive SA, as long the landing interview is next I am a happy boy.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
BritRam said:
Yesterday I received an AIP email :D Finally some news and there is some light at the end of the tunnel!! Note, that my wife never received an SA, but does state Decision Made in eCAS for Sponsor Application. I am an Aug 5th 2015 applicant. I realise that some people never receive SA, as long the landing interview is next I am a happy boy.
Aug 5th here .. havent received anything yet :-\

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
alexism said:
Mine was transferred to etobicoke as well, but without aip yet. They said they beed further assesment.Did u get your aip before transferring it to etobicoke?
no aip yet. just SA.

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
Amigo30 said:
It seems that Everybody is ignoring me here. Anyway thank you and goodluck to everone
everything has changed so I don't think anyone has an answer for you, basically we are all under the impression that those that apply right now expect to be finished within 12 months, all of us that applied before right now expect to be finished before that ...... CIC has a lot of cases to clear up before they can start on the new ones, so most of us are hoping to be approved and finished way before that

good luck

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Amigo30 said:
Hi May 21,2015 applicant here, I received my SA last October 04,2016 and my AIP last November 14,2016.
I did my medical last Sept 22,2016 and they received the result just last December 16,2016 almost 3 mos of waiting before they gonna receive the medical result. May I ask if how long again to wait for DM and for landing interview.??? Anyone please help....
June 2015 applicant, I did my medical in October 2015 and got results in 3 days, the thing is that nobody knows how long to wait. Some people get DM faster without SA and AIP. It is a great mystery how the CRCC works. We are all waiting

Amigo30

Nov 17, 2016
Thank you guys I got my DM yesterday December 21,2016. Hopefully it will getting close to an end. Next waiting for the landing interview.