Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Shellz said:
So we called and although we got SA July 5th 2016 the AIP is still not processed as yet. They are working on background check and eligibility at this point.
We did everything upfront buy somehow our application time frame between steps seems to vary significantly from others I'm seeing on here. Frustrating is putting it lightly :'(
That happens.

They announced on their recorded information at the call centre that, they are currently working on apps received on Monday July 27 2015.

That said, the more countries the PA has visited, the more background details, the more documents provided all affect processing time of the background check.

You can order your GCMS notes, but I suspect you might land before you get them (they take a month).

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
MY TIMELINE
Ecas status:
We received your application to sponsor on July 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 15, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on November 21, 2016 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made
We received application for permanent residence on July 6, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Correspondents:

September 16, 2015: EMAIL: This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/07/06 on behalf of the following member(s)

September 29, 2015: work permit issued for exactly 2 years to the date.

February 23, 2016: EMAIL: This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 06/07/2015.

November 18, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

December 2, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements

December 13, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Medical was submitted with application, I was never asked to do another medical or submit a police record. As a matter of Fact CIC has never contacted me requesting any information; the only correspondents I received were status updates.

Reactions: stricker2018

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
congrats!!!!! very happy for you!

kmm905 said:
MY TIMELINE
Ecas status:
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on November 21, 2016 about the decision on your application.

Correspondents:

September 16, 2015: EMAIL: This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/07/06 on behalf of the following member(s)

February 23, 2016: EMAIL: This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 06/07/2015.

November 18, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

December 2, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements

December 13, 2016: EMAIL: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Medical was submitted with application, I was never asked to do another medical or submit a police record. As a matter of Fact CIC has never contacted me requesting any information; the only correspondents I received were status updates.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
kmm905 said:
MY TIMELINE
Ecas status:

Correspondents:

CONGRATS !!

I just noticed a pattern .. I submitted my application Aug 5,2015 and i got the same as you but a month after . relying on that , lets hope i get a letter from CIC next week for SA and AIP

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
profiler said:
That happens.

They announced on their recorded information at the call centre that, they are currently working on apps received on Monday July 27 2015.

That said, the more countries the PA has visited, the more background details, the more documents provided all affect processing time of the background check.

You can order your GCMS notes, but I suspect you might land before you get them (they take a month).
Hey Profiler!

Where did you find the info that they were working on apps received on Monday July 27 2015.? I poked around the websire, but couldn't find it! It would be nice if I could keep track of it :)

Thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
Hey Profiler!

Where did you find the info that they were working on apps received on Monday July 27 2015.? I poked around the websire, but couldn't find it! It would be nice if I could keep track of it :)

Thanks
I just pulled a date from my rear :)...

I said I called the call centre. It's on their recorded messages.

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
CLAUDIO73 said:
got the same letter the 12th of dec. we might get called soon
you should let me know when you get it. i cant wait.

has anyone gotten this letter and knows how long it will be (on average) till they call to make the date for the interview?
also, i have travel plans in a week and i wont be back till the 9th, What if they call when i'm not here?

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
Today I checked my eCAS and the line underneath the "Sponsorship Application Status" changed to "Decision Made", but nothing else has changed - nothing within the "decision Made" and nothing within "application received" under the "Permanent Residence Application Status". GC Key status also hasn't changed and I have NOT received any messages!

I'm panicking a little, because I've been waiting for this for so long! (I am August 4 2015 applicant did everything myself, w/o any help from lawyers)
It is a good sign right? The decision made status most probably isn't a refusal right??
If I call CIC will they disclose anything to me? Like I obviously would LOVE to know if it's all almost over and everything will come in one package - AIP and PR approval (or interview invitation, whatever) or they will say something like "wait for the letter"

SO.MANY.EMOTIONS.... :p :p :eek: :'(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
Today I checked my eCAS and the line underneath the "Sponsorship Application Status" changed to "Decision Made", but nothing else has changed - nothing within the "decision Made" and nothing within "application received" under the "Permanent Residence Application Status". GC Key status also hasn't changed and I have NOT received any messages!

I'm panicking a little, because I've been waiting for this for so long! (I am August 4 2015 applicant did everything myself, w/o any help from lawyers)
It is a good sign right? The decision made status most probably isn't a refusal right??
If I call CIC will they disclose anything to me? Like I obviously would LOVE to know if it's all almost over and everything will come in one package - AIP and PR approval (or interview invitation, whatever) or they will say something like "wait for the letter"

SO.MANY.EMOTIONS.... :p :p :eek: :'(
You can try, but I would try logging into myCIC to check. Given that you don't have representation, try that, and if that doesn't work call the call centre to ask for help linking the application, and see if they will tell you what's going on..

That said, the timing sounds right from what I heard on the phone Wednesday evening.

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
profiler said:
You can try, but I would try logging into myCIC to check. Given that you don't have representation, try that, and if that doesn't work call the call centre to ask for help linking the application, and see if they will tell you what's going on..

That said, the timing sounds right from what I heard on the phone Wednesday evening.
Sorry, I did not call myCIC correctly (I said gc key haha). I linked my application a long time ago and that's what's there:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Blank
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Medical results were updated in the end of November, last week the "Review of eligibility" changed from "not needed at this time" to "review in progress" .

I'm honestly shocked that eCAS was updated before myCIC.
I'll be checking myCIC next week, fingers crossed

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
Sorry, I did not call myCIC correctly (I said gc key haha). I linked my application a long time ago and that's what's there:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Blank
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Medical results were updated in the end of November, last week the "Review of eligibility" changed from "not needed at this time" to "review in progress" .

I'm honestly shocked that eCAS was updated before myCIC.
I'll be checking myCIC next week, fingers crossed
Sounds like SA, and they are working on AIP now.

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
profiler said:
Sounds like SA, and they are working on AIP now.
Phew, I think I just needed to hear it from somebody haha.. Thanks Profiler! The wait game is on!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
Phew, I think I just needed to hear it from somebody haha.. Thanks Profiler! The wait game is on!
It sounds like ECAS has not been updated on the PR side to say "In progress" from "Application Received". That's totally a guess here. Assuming no interview request, additional document request, or procedural fairness letter, then everything is fine.

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
So yeah once again they have requested the same documents they requested last year for me to get my work permit now it is for my permanent resident app this is the email I got.
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A
Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form. You must provide details for every month/year since the
age of 18 or the past 10 years since the time your application has been submitted, whichever is most
recent. There cannot be any gaps in this period of time.
This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/14
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by:
2017/01/14"

So what I got out of it is that it has been a year since I did my last schedual A and now they need to update what I was doing for the last year and that is why it says since teh date I sent my aplication. So I fixed that and the family information I updated my brothers address which changed this year. I am hoping thats all because everything else is pretty straight forward. Last time when I did it again I sent them the updated form as I had some gaps in time and was accepted and they issued my work permit afterwards so I think they just need an update in ehat I was doing for the year. The only thing is that now my app will take a little longer because of this request but I am sending it today as I got it yesterday so maybe that will help a little. Anybody got this request again ?