+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

YangT

Jul 23, 2015
samahmedpk2000 said:
yes, my friend had to do but right after medical within 15-days they got PR. You just need to follow what they are asking provide them as soon as possible.
I am currently pregnant right now and would it have any effect on my application?

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
CLAUDIO73 said:
so after calling twice CIC they told me they sent me an AIP in august the 31st. i am a sept 30th 2015 app. I asked my representative she said what is an AIP?....very good i said:))) worst money spent in my life. IS the AIP a specific letter?, Because my wife was finalized the 17th of may 2016 concerning the eligible criteria. I am getting confused sometimes. The operator said they sent an internal letter to Veigreville and OSWP should be issued soon. Plus i am in the final stage and basically they could request the final fee at every moment. I was just wondering because with the AIP i can get health coverage too. thanks for anyone who might have some answer about it
if your sponsor is a citizen and spouse has work-permit(valid status), you can get medical coverage no matter AIP or not.

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
samahmedpk2000 said:
if your sponsor is a citizen and spouse has work-permit(valid status), you can get medical coverage no matter AIP or not.
Not in Quebec. My friend has to pay everything, her husband is a Canadian.

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
ywqu said:
Not in Quebec. My friend has to pay everything, her husband is a Canadian.
In Quebec i guess (not sure) after CSQ you are eligible. Inquire with Quebec sponsors.

But i was in BC and moved to AB both places have same policy. Check again with Quebec. I used to live in Quebec and they are much lenient then every other provinces in Canada in-terms of immigration.

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
CLAUDIO73 said:
so after calling twice CIC they told me they sent me an AIP in august the 31st. i am a sept 30th 2015 app. I asked my representative she said what is an AIP?....very good i said:))) worst money spent in my life. IS the AIP a specific letter?, Because my wife was finalized the 17th of may 2016 concerning the eligible criteria. I am getting confused sometimes. The operator said they sent an internal letter to Veigreville and OSWP should be issued soon. Plus i am in the final stage and basically they could request the final fee at every moment. I was just wondering because with the AIP i can get health coverage too. thanks for anyone who might have some answer about it
wow, my application was received on the 7th of July 2015**** and i only got my AIP letter (via email) on December 2nd. eligibility to sponsor was recently received on the 18th of November. I believe I paid all the fees and included receipts with the application.
on the on-line services the status for PR just changed to "decision made" and i haven't received anything from them. the most up to date information is 'medical results were received'

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
kmm905 said:
wow, my application was received on the 7th of July 2016 and i only got my AIP letter (via email) on December 2nd. eligibility to sponsor was recently received on the 18th of November. I believe I paid all the fees and included receipts with the application.
on the on-line services the status for PR just changed to "decision made" and i haven't received anything from them. the most up to date information is 'medical results were received'
i guess u should not comment like that everyone case is different and there are multiple parameters.

Your comments can heart some people who are waiting from long time.

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
samahmedpk2000 said:
i guess u should not comment like that everyone case is different and there are multiple parameters.

Your comments can heart some people who are waiting from long time.
they applied AFTER ME and got AIP BEFORE ME.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
samahmedpk2000 said:
In Quebec i guess (not sure) after CSQ you are eligible. Inquire with Quebec sponsors.

But i was in BC and moved to AB both places have same policy. Check again with Quebec. I used to live in Quebec and they are much lenient then every other provinces in Canada in-terms of immigration.
With a work permit you have access to RAMQ (Quebec health insurance). But with a student visa or a visitor visa, you do not have access to RAMQ. My wife has a student visa and she is not eligible to RAMQ even if we now have the CSQ (since September). We need the AIP letter to be allowed to register to RAMQ. We are August 12th, 2015 applicants, so I hope we will get it very soon...
For more info on RAMQ eligibility:
http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrants-foreign-workers-students/health-insurance/Pages/eligibility.aspx

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
sylvain1 said:
With a work permit you have access to RAMQ (Quebec health insurance). But with a student visa or a visitor visa, you do not have access to RAMQ. My wife has a student visa and she is not eligible to RAMQ even if we now have the CSQ (since September). We need the AIP letter to be allowed to register to RAMQ. We are August 12th, 2015 applicants, so I hope we will get it very soon...
For more info on RAMQ eligibility:
http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrants-foreign-workers-students/health-insurance/Pages/eligibility.aspx
Good info. +1
As per my experience/understanding, with student visa university health-insurance covers most of things

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
samahmedpk2000 said:
Good info. +1
As per my experience/understanding, with student visa university health-insurance covers most of things
Yes, indeed, but it's about 1000$/year... So getting coverage from RAMQ would be quite appreciated!

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
Finally cic answered my call. They told me my case is approved, all I need to do is waiting for the landing paper.

My timeline: App rev 2015 04 08
CSQ request 2016 06 16
SAP email 2016 12 02 (no AIP email)
E-cas shows two DECISION MADE

I think everybody got DM on 2nd Dec will be happy to read this post.

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
ywqu said:
Finally cic answered my call. They told me my case is approved, all I need to do is waiting for the landing paper.

My timeline: App rev 2015 04 08
CSQ request 2016 06 16
SAP email 2016 12 02 (no AIP email)
E-cas shows two DECISION MADE

I think everybody got DM on 2nd Dec will be happy to read this post.
Congrats :)

I am sure 2016 applicant will get soon at the end of Dec :)