+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
BradenG said:
July applicant here.. Got our i assume AIP letters on December 2nd. Is the DM letter the same one as for the landing interview, or are they separate?
I am in the same situation. I got a e-mail says the sponsor is eligible. ecas shows dm under both sponsor and applicant column. Don"t know when the landing letter will come.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
ywqu said:
I am in the same situation. I got a e-mail says the sponsor is eligible. ecas shows dm under both sponsor and applicant column. Don"t know when the landing letter will come.
We haven't actually received any letters, just on Friday, ECAS showed DM for both.

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
ddot said:
We haven't actually received any letters, just on Friday, ECAS showed DM for both.
After I click DM, there are three lines, nothing about decision made. And yours?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
ddot said:
That is weird so I just wanted to let you know - keep watching your email too! Good luck and don't forget to update on here when you get it! Give us all some hope :)
I am concerned now, lol.

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
OWP issued..: 07-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
ddot said:
This makes me stress - we received DM on Friday and I was hoping landing interview would come right away. I hope we don't have to wait 1+ months.

Does anyone have any opinions on when the emails get sent? Like what time of day?
So two hours after I called CIC again and was told that I am only halfway there with AIP, I got a phone call to schedule my landing interview!!!!!! ECAS showed Decision Made over a month ago but nothing about a letter being sent. Long story short... I got AIP over a month ago, never received a DM letter or email, and just got a phone call with my landing interview appointment for next week. (kind of short notice to have to drive 4hrs one way... good thing I have an understanding employer)

I was getting nervous too with everyone on here saying the DM letter/interview was received only a week or two after AIP. But anyways, YAY!!! I've been waiting 3.5 YEARS for this!! (my first application was denied, didn't believe we were a legitimate couple.)

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
ALSO:

When I got the phone call scheduling my landing interview, the agent asked me if we had gotten married yet. I said "Yes, we got married over a year ago. I sent in the marriage certificate right after." He informed me that they don't have it and asked me to fax it to him so he could update the system.

(Backstory: I mailed it with a required signature. When I checked the tracking, it showed that the package had been signed for at a different address than I mailed it to. I called Purolator and asked them why they would deliver it to the wrong address. They didn't know. So I had my MP contact CIC to double check that they received the paperwork and marriage certificate. They confirmed that they had the paperwork!!!)

This is BEYOND frustrating. We can't even trust information the MPs gets from them. :mad: Luckily it didn't change my outcome this time, but makes me wonder if my first application was denied because they "never got the paperwork" I sent them...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
LainaMae said:
So two hours after I called CIC again and was told that I am only halfway there with AIP, I got a phone call to schedule my landing interview!!!!!! ECAS showed Decision Made over a month ago but nothing about a letter being sent. Long story short... I got AIP over a month ago, never received a DM letter or email, and just got a phone call with my landing interview appointment for next week. (kind of short notice to have to drive 4hrs one way... good thing I have an understanding employer)

I was getting nervous too with everyone on here saying the DM letter/interview was received only a week or two after AIP. But anyways, YAY!!! I've been waiting 3.5 YEARS for this!! (my first application was denied, didn't believe we were a legitimate couple.)
Congrats!

Curious, do you happen to know the number they used to call?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
We just got Medicals request! At least something happening!
August 2015 applicants here... No SA, No AIP yet...

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
profiler said:
Congrats!

Curious, do you happen to know the number they used to call?
The number was from Toronto : 1 (647) 252-1020

I live in Dryden, ON. But my landing interview is in Thunder Bay. I thought it was slightly weird that they called from Toronto and not the actual place where I'll be doing the interview. But I am not going to complain!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
LainaMae said:
The number was from Toronto : 1 (648) 252-1020

I live in Dryden, ON. But my landing interview is in Thunder Bay. I thought it was slightly weird that they called from Toronto and not the actual place where I'll be doing the interview. But I am not going to complain!!
Strange. Ok cool. Thanks for that. Curious that it's a 648 number. That is not a registered area code: http://npnr.org/648/ . Any way, good to know they act in clandestine ways :).

Could it have been 647? That one is Toronto ;)

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
profiler said:
Strange. Ok cool. Thanks for that. Curious that it's a 648 number. That is not a registered area code: Any way, good to know they act in clandestine ways :).

Could it have been 647? That one is Toronto ;)
Shoot, sorry. Yes, it was 647. 1 (647) 252-1020

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
sylvain1 said:
We just got Medicals request! At least something happening!
August 2015 applicants here... No SA, No AIP yet...
What is the exact date you applied in August?
I am a August 19th applicant and no news yet, this is totally frustrating