+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
@ km9203 it takes anywhere between 1 week to 6 months..I got decision made in the 1st week of november and got the landed letter for interview in 2 weeks.In your decision made letter did it tell which office you will be landing at.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ana0911 said:
@ km9203 it takes anywhere between 1 week to 6 months..I got decision made in the 1st week of november and got the landed letter for interview in 2 weeks.In your decision made letter did it tell which office you will be landing at.
It hasn't been received yet. ;)

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Ponga said:
It hasn't been received yet. ;)
hey ponga,
is it unusual to have not received it 9 days after it was sent? (not including non-business days)

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
km9203 said:
hey ponga,
is it unusual to have not received it 9 days after it was sent? (not including non-business days)
Hey KM9203, we finally got our DM - updated on ECAS on December 2nd! I called CIC today after reading some of these posts. She said she would have no way of knowing if a letter was sent already - she also said that it would be very odd that I would receive it hard copy, if we have been receiving everything else by email. She confirmed for me that we will definitely be receiving our landing interview letter by email, when we do finally receive it. She also said, that yes, DM means that the officers have everything they need, and now we just have to wait.

Timeline
App received April 21 2015
Meds requested Sept 15th
DM updated on ECAS on Dec 2nd

Before, DM had received nothing other than med request, no SA, AIP.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
Harrysagoo said:
July 21 here and it shows the same thing under mines. Decision made and then medical received. So, I called them out of curiosity and the person I was talking to said everything looks good and a letter has been sent by the VO since "Decision made" is only sent via mail unfortunately.
Just FYI - the CIC agent I spoke with today, said Decision Made is definitely not only sent via mail. It will be sent in the same way you receive everything else.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
wssun said:
how long does it normally take to receive the landing notice after DM? Its been almost a month and I still havent heard anything.. ???
This makes me stress - we received DM on Friday and I was hoping landing interview would come right away. I hope we don't have to wait 1+ months.

Does anyone have any opinions on when the emails get sent? Like what time of day?

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
My representative received everything through email including decision made letter and landing letter.I got my decision made letter via my representative through my email.All correspondence with cic was sent via email.It was only the sponsorship approval letter that was sent via mail by cic.dont worry km9203 it will show up anytime soon,prolly before the end of the week.

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
@ ddot it could be between 1 week to 6 months.But i got my landing letter 2 weeks after decision was made.keep your heads up and pray you almost there.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
ana0911 said:
@ ddot it could be between 1 week to 6 months.But i got my landing letter 2 weeks after decision was made.keep your heads up and pray you almost there.
Thanks - it's so hard knowing some receive their landing letter the same day!

Almost there!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
ana0911 said:
My representative received everything through email including decision made letter and landing letter.I got my decision made letter via my representative through my email.All correspondence with cic was sent via email.It was only the sponsorship approval letter that was sent via mail by cic.dont worry km9203 it will show up anytime soon,prolly before the end of the week.
hmm weird. All of our other correspondence was by email but the agent said the decision made letter was sent Nov 23 and should be received in mail any day soon

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
km9203 said:
hmm weird. All of our other correspondence was by email but the agent said the decision made letter was sent Nov 23 and should be received in mail any day soon
That is weird so I just wanted to let you know - keep watching your email too! Good luck and don't forget to update on here when you get it! Give us all some hope :)

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
i know how you guys feel.i know you are nervous and anxious.As to how cic works only God knows.when a decision made was made on my application some agents i spoke to wouldnt give me any information since i was the principal applicant but the next one i spoke to just made my day and told me on that day which was the 28th of october a decision made has been and the letter was just generated and so i should just wait a few days.She didnt stop there she told me the cic office in etobicocke will contact me for my landing interview and congratulations.I received decision made on the 1st of november and got the letter through my rep on the 2nd of November.Then i received the landing letter on the 15th of november and then landed on the 29th of november.now just waiting for the pr.Just hang in there km9203 and ddot.Yours is on the way.God is in control.

BradenG

Dec 1, 2016
July applicant here.. Got our i assume AIP letters on December 2nd. Is the DM letter the same one as for the landing interview, or are they separate?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BradenG said:
July applicant here.. Got our i assume AIP letters on December 2nd. Is the DM letter the same one as for the landing interview, or are they separate?
When you say "assume AIP letters", does the one for the applicant )not the sponsor) read something like "It has been determined that you are eligible to apply for PR..."? If so, that is in fact the AIP letter.

The DM letter is NOT the landing interview/appointment letter. The latter of the two letters will arrive anytime after DM, meaning within a few minutes, few hours, few days, etc., and is usually sent via email.