IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Also keep in mind it will only apply to cases who are in the SIR exercise. The waves of PCC's that I do know for sure that are associated to the SIR is June 17 and August 10 for sure. Others I am not sure yet (no one has reported the PCC and the note on their case notes stating they are a member of the SIR group).

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
profiler said:
Also keep in mind it will only apply to cases who are in the SIR exercise. The waves of PCC's that I do know for sure that are associated to the SIR is June 17 and August 10 for sure. Others I am not sure yet (no one has reported the PCC and the note on their case notes stating they are a member of the SIR group).
Hi to all, I am nov 2015 applicants, June 2 when ircc asked me to do medical June 7 when they requested a police certificate and July when I received a letter from Manila Philippines asking for some forms for my kids before the end of July I submitted all those forms together with their upfront medical, I just wanna know if how long do I need to wait for the decision, please share your experiences thanks

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
profiler said:
Interesting.

So I also happen to know (without seeing my notes) that we've been selected as well. I am a Software Dev for a living, so finding patterns is my gig.. I was bored at work today, so I examined the spreadsheet closer..

The evidence from 2015/2016 SIR applications (from may to now) shows a 1-4 month gap from the PCC request to Landing. So, I am guessing that you may get a Landing very soon (june-october is about 4 mos), unless they diverted your case to a local office for further review.

I'm no expert, so take it with a grain. But over the data sample size, it has me believing it's a high likelihood.
I would love to see that. Hoping your grain is right. :) I was part of the June 17th Group of PCC requests (Despite them already having mine). I also noticed several people would get landing around their birthdays (comments from a Facebook group last winter). Both would imply me hearing anytime in the next week. Been curious to see when the mass PCC request groups will hear more. My SIR says no further review required. Been over 4 months since I did upfront med and still no updates that it's been reviewed.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
simpsol22 said:
I would love to see that. Hoping your grain is right. :)
I do too... I wasn't going to say anything, in case it was a total fluke that like 100 landings all happened between 1-4 mos of the PCC request for those from June 17 or August 10. That and I hate to be wrong... if I am, I might need a new profession!

Best of luck, and let me know if you land before November 17!

Rose15

Aug 8, 2015
Hello,we went for a medical,the Doctor's office gave me a emedical print out?,do i need to submit this paper to cic?,,medical requested

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rose15 said:
Hello,we went for a medical,the Doctor's office gave me a emedical print out?,do i need to submit this paper to cic?,,medical requested
You can send it to CIC through Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx . The theory is, it's tired to your passport / UCI number, so they should be able to find it. But supplying the eMedical would likely speed it up.

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
my friend applied last year in july after marrying at civial ceremony..in my culture big weeding are norm but girl side family was not happy with the marriage as her husband was on work permit and they wanted to arrange marriage for her with someone else...however they married with her husand family present ...since then they have a baby... bought house together... still not in much touch with girls'family....bank accounts name change for wife insurance beneficiary everything is done....yes everyone who knows them know that they r married ....only thing they received from CIC was pcc on 17 june 16....but it was from vegreville AB not from mississauga ON...they never received latter from cic that there file is being transfered....but as i was reading the forum it is mentioned that if your file is transfered to anither offi e that is a problem....by the way hey live in GTA not AB
ly

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Not to worry. Vegreville is where our PCC was sent to as eell as countless others. It's my belief that Vegreville is doing the criminality and security checks for CPC-M.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

spiderlily

Apr 2, 2015
For people who had been requested additional documents by CIC (relationship proof, fingerprints, amended forms, etc.), did you mail in the documents or upload them to the Case Specific Enquiry form page? Does it matter which method you use?

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
spiderlily said:
For people who had been requested additional documents by CIC (relationship proof, fingerprints, amended forms, etc.), did you mail in the documents or upload them to the Case Specific Enquiry form page? Does it matter which method you use?
You need to use Case Specific Enquiry. It's kinda pain in the ass to use it,you gotta shrink every single document cuz max size is 3.5 mb.

dante0000

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/01/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
24-10-2012, delivered 05 Nov 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2013
LANDED..........
02/10/2013
Hello guys, CIC contacted my wife for first time since AOR, requesting for more documents to prove our relationship is genuine.

Spouse sponsorship
Applications date: May 25, 2015
Medicals: Done

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
dante0000 said:
Hello guys, CIC contacted my wife for first time since AOR, requesting for more documents to prove our relationship is genuine.

Spouse sponsorship
Cohabitation prof?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dante0000 said:

Spouse sponsorship
Cohabitation proof, pictures, chat logs/emails/phone bills showing contact, etc...