+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
profiler said:
Did you get a request to update PCC or Medical?
I got a PCC reques in June which I had submitted around July. I received an acknowledgement too that they have got it.

Submitted medicals upfront which I did in August 2015 so not sure if I have to redo it.

Waiting...waiting...waiting

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
I got a PCC reques in June which I had submitted around July. I received an acknowledgement too that they have got it.

Submitted medicals upfront which I did in August 2015 so not sure if I have to redo it.

Waiting...waiting...waiting
Ok interesting. June 17th you got the PCC?

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
profiler said:
Ok interesting. June 17th you got the PCC?
yeah, June 17th is the date on the letter. I received in mail on June 30th and got the acknowledgement on July 14th that they have received it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
yeah, June 17th is the date on the letter. I received in mail on June 30th and got the acknowledgement on July 14th that they have received it.
Interesting.

So I also happen to know (without seeing my notes) that we've been selected as well. I am a Software Dev for a living, so finding patterns is my gig.. I was bored at work today, so I examined the spreadsheet closer..

The evidence from 2015/2016 SIR applications (from may to now) shows a 1-4 month gap from the PCC request to Landing. So, I am guessing that you may get a Landing very soon (june-october is about 4 mos), unless they diverted your case to a local office for further review.

I'm no expert, so take it with a grain. But over the data sample size, it has me believing it's a high likelihood.

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
no we are married. they still think we are not living together

Ponga said:
Well, you need more than a few pictures to prove that your relationship is genuine. Plus, if you applied as a Common-law partner, you need even more proof, because you need to prove that you've lived together (for 1 year or more) and that you are still* living together.

[*for an Inland application]

Besides the pictures, did you include anything else?!

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
other then pictures i dont have anything to send? WTF am i supposed to send them as proof that i am in a relationship?

sumon0505 said:
no we are married. they still think we are not living together

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
other then pictures i dont have anything to send? WTF am i supposed to send them as proof that i am in a relationship?
Pictures
ID (your partner and yours) showing same address
Paystubs showing same address
Insurance showing both your names
Bills (utilities, cell) showing your names
Rent/lease/mortgage showing your names
Joint accounts
Beneficiary statements

Basically anything to show you both at the same address and living a joint life.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
profiler said:
Pictures
ID (your partner and yours) showing same address
Paystubs showing same address
Insurance showing both your names
Bills (utilities, cell) showing your names
Rent/lease/mortgage showing your names
Joint accounts
Beneficiary statements

Basically anything to show you both at the same address and living a joint life.
Letters or affidavits from family or friends work as well.

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Am in the process of renewing my drivers license which has expired...icbc said that i have to produce any document that shows that am waiting for pr...Which document could this be

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
shreecharan said:
Am in the process of renewing my drivers license which has expired...icbc said that i have to produce any document that shows that am waiting for pr...Which document could this be
Your AOR or open work permit.

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
profiler said:
Interesting.

So I also happen to know (without seeing my notes) that we've been selected as well. I am a Software Dev for a living, so finding patterns is my gig.. I was bored at work today, so I examined the spreadsheet closer..

The evidence from 2015/2016 SIR applications (from may to now) shows a 1-4 month gap from the PCC request to Landing. So, I am guessing that you may get a Landing very soon (june-october is about 4 mos), unless they diverted your case to a local office for further review.

I'm no expert, so take it with a grain. But over the data sample size, it has me believing it's a high likelihood.
. Hi, June 7 when they requested my police certificate it's over 4 months now still no decision,

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
prettyAKO said:
. Hi, June 7 when they requested my police certificate it's over 4 months now still no decision,
Are you certain you are contained within the SIR exercise? How did you get it to them? How long did you take to respond? And June 7 would be just before (but still possible) they announced the SIR, but still only be a few days over 4 months. If you look at the spreadsheet, and you are certain you are included in the SIR (June 13 and August 10 are when the two waves of PCC Requests went out that I am aware of), there is only one or two in the 4th month (and a few who delivered it by CSE, and not stating they couriered the original, which was required).

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
profiler said:
Are you certain you are contained within the SIR exercise? How did you get it to them? How long did you take to respond? And June 7 would be just before (but still possible) they announced the SIR, but still only be a few days over 4 months. If you look at the spreadsheet, and you are certain you are included in the SIR (June 13 and August 10 are when the two waves of PCC Requests went out that I am aware of), there is only one or two in the 4th month (and a few who delivered it by CSE, and not stating they couriered the original, which was required).
same month when I submitted my pcc, sorry what SIR means?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
prettyAKO said:
same month when I submitted my pcc, sorry what SIR means?
Spousal Inventory Reduction. The exercise that was announced June 13. Read about it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp . The operational bulletin sent to all CIC offices is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp .

I would be interested to see if you get a landing interview before November 7. Again, it's just a guess based on empirical evidence. You don't have to take my word for it -- look at the spreadsheet and apply the pattern I suggested -- 95% of the landed cases have that pattern.

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
profiler said:
Spousal Inventory Reduction. The exercise that was announced June 13. Read about it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp . The operational bulletin sent to all CIC offices is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp .

I would be interested to see if you get a landing interview before November 7. Again, it's just a guess based on empirical evidence. You don't have to take my word for it -- look at the spreadsheet and apply the pattern I suggested -- 95% of the landed cases have that pattern.
I just shared my timeline, maybe because I do have 2 dependents in the Philippines, July when they ask me to submit th forms of my kids, then I submitted their forms in Manila Philippines last week of July together with their upfront medical, after that I haven't heard from ircc