00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
Same here... We would invite them for barbeque, and to see if they would like to snoop around. My wife walks the dogs daily too -- go ahead and ask the neighbours!
LOL, I would PM you and spouse to come over. We live in Toronto so it would take you a while from Cambridge but I would make them wait. :D

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
Same here... We would invite them for barbeque, and to see if they would like to snoop around. My wife walks the dogs daily too -- go ahead and ask the neighbours!
BTW, my favourite is BBQ.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumon0505 said:
Hello my friend is also in process of inland sponsorship. she apply in dec 2015 and received aip. last week she receive call from CIC on private number asking her to confirm her address from cic and she did. now the thing is that they both are not living together anymore but they are not sure if they are really getting divorce. so because of that none of her stuff was at the house ( it was lucky coincidence that she was there) but 3 of them came after around 1 hour. and right when they came in they looked around and asked where her shoes were in a funny way because there were only man shoes there and only her 1 pair from that day. then they asked her some questions as to what they were both doing and planing to do today and yesterday. they then asked if she can show where she keeps clothes but none of her clothes were there. they also never had any pictures of them or anything romantic/couple like in the house. they spent only around 20 minutes and they left saying she would recive email about interview. thing is it is obvious what will happen. now the question is, if it is ok that they were separated and if they can just tell the truth that they are living separate but still married?
It is a requirement that an Inland applicant live with their sponsor throughout the process...it doesn't matter if it's a common-law applicant, or a married applicant.

Since they are NOT living together, their application should be refused.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
BTW, my favourite is BBQ.
The cafe is always open... though I tend to bring out the expensive meat when company comes ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
profiler said:
Actually, they wouldn't even have to ask the neighbours. One of her walks, one of our dogs was attacked. Long story short, I am working with my MPP to change the Municipal Privacy Laws, and CBC ran a story on it. So, They can listen to my soundbite from the radio, and read the story online.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
km9203 said:
Yes, I think so too. This sounds really unusual. CIC wouldn't waste the money and resources for this if they didn't think something was wrong.
It has been reported previously that CBSA and CIC have done random inspections to see that couples are still cohabiting. Granted, most of those are post landing and for those with Condition 51, but some Inland applicants have been visited before landing.

http://www.roadtocanada.com/forums/printthread.php?tid=10166

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob480.asp

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Ponga said:
It has been reported previously that CBSA and CIC have done random inspections to see that couples are still cohabiting. Granted, most of those are post landing and for those with Condition 51, but some Inland applicants have been visited before landing.

http://www.roadtocanada.com/forums/printthread.php?tid=10166

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob480.asp
Thanks for the articles. It still seems rare to actually do it while the application is processing though. They must have deep suspicions from the app alone.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
so is it possible to live in canada while reapply? because the work permit will be up in December that was granted through inland sponsorship
If you re-apply and apply for another OWP, you'd be under implied status. You have about 2 months to get the paperwork to re-file...

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
there were no suspicions because the marriage is a real one although there was no ceremony done the intent was to be together and that was what was happening until 3 months prior to this. the only thing i can think of was that they were asking many times for more and more proof and they were not able to provide a sufficient amount as life was very boring and didnt go no where or do nothing. also no lovey dovey relationship so there were no love letters or love messages. also very limited amount of phone calls were made and most calls that were made were to husbands guy friends which they talked for many hours every day.

so it was there fault as they knew that they have appplication pending and they should make time and go somewher, but already 2 years passed of there marriage and didnt do anything ever which just sounds off so of course cic had suspicions ! also husband has went on trip out of province with his family but not including wife which obvious is very red flag!

km9203 said:
Thanks for the articles. It still seems rare to actually do it while the application is processing though. They must have deep suspicions from the app alone.

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
ok so we will have to gather new information and send the application in with the owp application like we did before. and after few months we will recive owp again valid for 2 years?
but if im not mistaken i heard that once inland app is denied we are never allowed to apply inland agian and that we will HAVE to apply outland ? or did i hear wrong?

profiler said:
If you re-apply and apply for another OWP, you'd be under implied status. You have about 2 months to get the paperwork to re-file...

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
sumon0505 said:
ok so we will have to gather new information and send the application in with the owp application like we did before. and after few months we will recive owp again valid for 2 years?
but if im not mistaken i heard that once inland app is denied we are never allowed to apply inland agian and that we will HAVE to apply outland ? or did i hear wrong?
You can apply inland again, you just can't appeal a refusal. But maybe better to re-apply outland so you are not waiting another 2 years or so.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello inlanders.In CSE in Enquirer Information i made mistake and put sponsor instead of aplicant.Its not gonna be problem to do another with corect information? Thanks

Inlander2015

Jul 16, 2016
Hi everyone, I got an email from CIC stating:

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview
that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Oct. 19, 2016
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All
applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

Is this an interview or landing?? What questions would CIC agent will be asking, I'm worried please guide...
I have received SA, AIP back in July....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Inlander2015 said:
Hi everyone, I got an email from CIC stating:

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview
that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Oct. 19, 2016
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All
applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

Is this an interview or landing?? What questions would CIC agent will be asking, I'm worried please guide...
I have received SA, AIP back in July....
Landing... congrats!!