+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Guys, I am an August 2015 applicant. This wait game is too much for me right now, specially when you can't travel.

Need a suggestion - Do you think it would make sense to apply in express entry now? or should I wait with around 14 months already gone.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
Hello my friend is also in process of inland sponsorship. she apply in dec 2015 and received aip. last week she receive call from CIC on private number asking her to confirm her address from cic and she did. now the thing is that they both are not living together anymore but they are not sure if they are really getting divorce. so because of that none of her stuff was at the house ( it was lucky coincidence that she was there) but 3 of them came after around 1 hour. and right when they came in they looked around and asked where her shoes were in a funny way because there were only man shoes there and only her 1 pair from that day. then they asked her some questions as to what they were both doing and planing to do today and yesterday. they then asked if she can show where she keeps clothes but none of her clothes were there. they also never had any pictures of them or anything romantic/couple like in the house. they spent only around 20 minutes and they left saying she would recive email about interview. thing is it is obvious what will happen. now the question is, if it is ok that they were separated and if they can just tell the truth that they are living separate but still married?
Holy crap!

Well, they have to tell the truth, and accept what comes out. Otherwise, they are in way more trouble. OMG.. I am soo sorry (and now worried) to hear that story!! WOW!

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
so do you think that it is for sure denied even if they tell the truth that they still are married but took a few month break from each other?

profiler said:
Holy crap!

Well, they have to tell the truth, and accept what comes out. Otherwise, they are in way more trouble. OMG.. I am soo sorry (and now worried) to hear that story!! WOW!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kapilhere said:
Guys, I am an August 2015 applicant. This wait game is too much for me right now, specially when you can't travel.

Need a suggestion - Do you think it would make sense to apply in express entry now? or should I wait with around 14 months already gone.
I didn't see you in the spreadsheet -- do you have AIP? From what I have been seeing, you might be nearing the end of the road... it would be terrible to abandon it now. My wife just doesn't think about it and moves on everyday life. The end for us is coming too, and she just doesn't think about it until it does...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
so do you think that it is for sure denied even if they tell the truth that they still are married but took a few month break from each other?
That sounded like a marriage fraud investigation...

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
no dont be worried. if only her stuff was at the house like a normal couple does they would have nothing to worry about. but NONE of her stuff was there not 1 thing so it is obvious what there reaction was to that. i wont even blame them because even if though they really are married it really looked like they were not and that it was a fake marriage. she even had fancy clothes on and he had pyjamas on which they also mentioned looked odd.

profiler said:
Holy crap!

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
sumon0505 said:
no dont be worried. if only her stuff was at the house like a normal couple does they would have nothing to worry about. but NONE of her stuff was there not 1 thing so it is obvious what there reaction was to that. i wont even blame them because even if though they really are married it really looked like they were not and that it was a fake marriage. she even had fancy clothes on and he had pyjamas on which they also mentioned looked odd.
Inland sponsorship is based on "real relationship" but not the "marriage certificate". Although the marriage still exists, the real relationship has gone. There is nothing to argue. So sorry to hear that. Good luck.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
Well, it's definitely new for me to hear that story. In our case we submitted lots of family pics, us doing things together. Her gear is all over our home. They can come in and see our co-mingled laundry too if they want!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
sumon0505 said:
Hello my friend is also in process of inland sponsorship. she apply in dec 2015 and received aip. last week she receive call from CIC on private number asking her to confirm her address from cic and she did. now the thing is that they both are not living together anymore but they are not sure if they are really getting divorce. so because of that none of her stuff was at the house ( it was lucky coincidence that she was there) but 3 of them came after around 1 hour. and right when they came in they looked around and asked where her shoes were in a funny way because there were only man shoes there and only her 1 pair from that day. then they asked her some questions as to what they were both doing and planing to do today and yesterday. they then asked if she can show where she keeps clothes but none of her clothes were there. they also never had any pictures of them or anything romantic/couple like in the house. they spent only around 20 minutes and they left saying she would recive email about interview. thing is it is obvious what will happen. now the question is, if it is ok that they were separated and if they can just tell the truth that they are living separate but still married?

That is pretty damn extreme. In the two years that I have been on this forum, I have never read anything like this for an Inland app. It seems CIC have reason to believe that this marriage is fraudulent. They wouldn't just go to these efforts if they thought it was a normal relationship. Could someone have tipped CIC off that this couple is no longer living together? I don't believe CIC would go to this extreme just because of lack of evidence in the application. Then again, it is CIC, so who knows.
If they have separated/plan to get a divorce then she can not be sponsored for PR as that is fraud and she could end up being banned from returning to Canada if found out.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
ok so i have to leave canada if they deny it?
You can re-apply.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
km9203 said:
That is pretty damn extreme. In the two years that I have been on this forum, I have never read anything like this for an Inland app. It seems CIC have reason to believe that this marriage is fraudulent. They wouldn't just go to these efforts if they thought it was a normal relationship. Could someone have tipped CIC off that this couple is no longer living together? I don't believe CIC would go to this extreme just because of lack of evidence in the application. Then again, it is CIC, so who knows.
If they have separated/plan to get a divorce then she can not be sponsored for PR as that is fraud and she could end up being banned from returning to Canada if found out.
My thoughts exactly. They investigate all cases for marriages of convenience and marriage fraud. But, that's crazy to send 3 officers to just spot check... Good on them!

That said, the interview is likely a removal interview.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
profiler said:
My thoughts exactly. They investigate all cases for marriages of convenience and marriage fraud. But, that's crazy to send 3 officers to just spot check... Good on them!

That said, the interview is likely a removal interview.
Yes, I think so too. This sounds really unusual. CIC wouldn't waste the money and resources for this if they didn't think something was wrong.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
km9203 said:
Yes, I think so too. This sounds really unusual. CIC wouldn't waste the money and resources for this if they didn't think something was wrong.
I am interested to find out what region/city or town that was in.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
sumon0505 said:
Oh my goodness. Well I would be very happy if they came to our home.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
Oh my goodness. Well I would be very happy if they came to our home.

Same here... We would invite them for barbeque, and to see if they would like to snoop around. My wife walks the dogs daily too -- go ahead and ask the neighbours!