+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
km9203 said:
July 2015 app here. I got that comment too! I assume they reviewed it closer to make sure you app is straight forward as they think, as they are processing straight forward apps faster. Fingers crossed that we hear soon!!
Correct! I am a May 2015 applicant, got the same comments on my notes, but still got SA and Landing letter. So basically it means nothing bad.

Remember, this application is based on relationship, if your relationship is true, there is nothing to be afraid of.

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
We had our landing interview today, very quick and easy. Finally we are all finished with CIC. Good luck to you all!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
gumiibear said:
We had our landing interview today, very quick and easy. Finally we are all finished with CIC. Good luck to you all!
Congrats!! Hope you celebrate tonight!!

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
km9203 said:
Congrats!! Hope you celebrate tonight!!
Thank you!! I wish the very best for you! Be patient and positive :)

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
i live in ottawa and i have receive aip in may already but cic is asking me so mucjh for more proof. it sounds like they are going to deny becase everything sounds agiast us. We have only around 7 pictures from this whole year, we never met each other family or have pictures with family, they say how is this possible when the sponsers family live in same city. we dont take any trip ever. we dont share money or bank account. we both never buy any gift. even basement we live in they say does not look like it is a married couple place from picture. they asked for bank statement and then i sent and they say that he eat out every day how is that posible for married couple that he eating out every single day dont we cook? and then they say that how come there are no grocery charges and stuff. we apply 1 month after marriage and it was only civil marriage with no one there. now they say they need proff that we live together and that we are living together for whole time after marriage and they said that it seem as if the sponser is traveling without applicant. i dont have proff to show that even.
any idea what i can do after they deny is it able to appeal case or no for inland?

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Just had AIP by email! Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
chrismgallen said:

Yay that's awesome! I think you will get DM and landing interview very soon!! :)

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
foxlink said:
Apr 23rd 2015 app here, waiting for GCMS notes and considering to contact local MP if nothing heard next week.
Any update on this? We are April 21, 2015 applicant. Just received med request and submitted that. I just started a specific thread for April-Aug 2015 Applicants

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
MarioPavlovich said:
So I've just noticed that we can actually submit additional documents through MyCiC account . Did anyone submit anything through that?
Do you mean the IRCC web form?

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
ddot said:
Do you mean the IRCC web form?
No, i mean MyCiC website.You can log in there with your file number .After you log in you can see what's going on with your application. It's kinda like ecas but more detailed. I've noticed that you can actually update documents through that if they need something from you .

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
chrismgallen said:
Congrats!! Spreadsheet updated!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sumon0505 said:
Is it possible to appeal inland sponsership application denial ?
CIC IP-2 (Operations Guide; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf) pg 24; Section 5.38:
5.38. No appeal rights
Sponsors of applicants seeking to remain in Canada do not have a right of appeal to the IAD. This includes:
• Members of the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class; and
• Applicants seeking permanent resident status on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
Hello my friend is also in process of inland sponsorship. she apply in dec 2015 and received aip. last week she receive call from CIC on private number asking her to confirm her address from cic and she did. now the thing is that they both are not living together anymore but they are not sure if they are really getting divorce. so because of that none of her stuff was at the house ( it was lucky coincidence that she was there) but 3 of them came after around 1 hour. and right when they came in they looked around and asked where her shoes were in a funny way because there were only man shoes there and only her 1 pair from that day. then they asked her some questions as to what they were both doing and planing to do today and yesterday. they then asked if she can show where she keeps clothes but none of her clothes were there. they also never had any pictures of them or anything romantic/couple like in the house. they spent only around 20 minutes and they left saying she would recive email about interview. thing is it is obvious what will happen. now the question is, if it is ok that they were separated and if they can just tell the truth that they are living separate but still married?

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
ok so i have to leave canada if they deny it?

profiler said:
CIC IP-2 pg 24; Section 5.38:
5.38. No appeal rights
Sponsors of applicants seeking to remain in Canada do not have a right of appeal to the IAD. This includes:
• Members of the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class; and
• Applicants seeking permanent resident status on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.