+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Jessieh

Nov 20, 2013
playvltk04 said:
I have been requested for a police clearance from RCMP. Not sure why but gonna do it. So I guess it might be new practices?
I got the same request last week and already done it, RCMP said it would take around a week, and they will send to CIC directly in order to save time.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Jessieh said:
I got the same request last week and already done it, RCMP said it would take around a week, and they will send to CIC directly in order to save time.
Can you please let me know the application process to get RCMP police clearance?

Is it the same as fingerprint request?

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
June/2015 applicant. Just got request for additional documents.They need more evidence of my relationship (joint bank acc,lease agreements..). :'(

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
MarioPavlovich said:
June/2015 applicant. Just got request for additional documents.They need more evidence of my relationship (joint bank acc,lease agreements..). :'(
You mean those are the docs they requested?

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
km9203 said:
You mean those are the docs they requested?
Yeah,this is what i've got in my email.. I assume that they want joint bank acc proof,lease agreement and such things. I've already included all that together with tons of evidence when i submitted my app last year. The only thing that i didn't had is marriage photos. (We simply didn't had enough money for anything other than just "basic" yes-yes in front of marriage commissioner. )

Proof of Relationship: You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine
relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed.
Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations, social, physical
and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you
have a genuine relationship.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
MarioPavlovich said:
Yeah,this is what i've got in my email..

Proof of Relationship: You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine
relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed.
Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations, social, physical
and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you
have a genuine relationship.
Do you have those? Those are big details for your app. If you have each other as beneficiaries then you can used that too. Joint bills together will work as well. The joint bank account is a big one too.

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
km9203 said:
Do you have those? Those are big details for your app. If you have each other as beneficiaries then you can used that too. Joint bills together will work as well. The joint bank account is a big one too.
Sorry ,i've updated my post up there. But yeah ,i've included all that last year. My "evidence" envelope was super heavy lol. I don't know why they're asking for same stuff again but i'm happy to get any correspondence from them.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
MarioPavlovich said:
Sorry ,i've updated my post up there. But yeah ,i've included all that last year. My "evidence" envelope was super heavy lol. I don't know why they're asking for same stuff again but i'm happy to get any correspondence from them.
That is odd. Maybe send copies of it again, and write a note saying this was already included in the original package but you've resent it as requested. Maybe include some extra evidence (I am not sure what though if you already send that). Maybe letters from family saying you live together, etc.

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
km9203 said:
That is odd. Maybe send copies of it again, and write a note saying this was already included in the original package but you've resent it as requested. Maybe include some extra evidence (I am not sure what though if you already send that). Maybe letters from family saying you live together, etc.
Yeah ,i'll def take some time to collect all of those documents again. I have them ,but they're from last year so i'll try to get new ones and i'll submit some other evidence.

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Just got email from Edmonton CIC for landing interview, here is my timeline, good luck everyone, it is about the end of waiting.

Application received: May 25, 2015
First AOR: July 2015
Meds done: August 2015 (for work permit, but we sent the same form to CIC for PR, luckily it worked)
Second AOR: January 2016
Request PCC from birth country: June 2016
PCC sent: July 2016
SA email: September 30 2016
Landing confirmation: October 5, 2016
Landing: October 13, 2016

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
So ,i need help with this. As i already mentioned ,cic requested additional proof/evidence of my relationship. Maybe because we had a very very basic marriage ceremony with "yes-yes" in front of marriage commissioner.
I went through all of documents that i have in my apartment and this is what i have now.

-Telus internet bills with both names
-Koodo phone bills with both names
-Two ID's with same adresses
-Rental Lease agreement for 2015-2016 with our signatures and other details
-Rental Lease agreement for 2016-2017 with our signatures and details
-my previous Insurance group claims and screenshots from my profile page on their website showing both names and claims for last year
-New Insurance group claims and official documents showing both of our names (my company switched to different ins. group few months ago)
-Joint bank account statement that we got from TD bank teller and TD credit card statements showing both names for last 12 months
-TD home insurance group documents that i'm paying showing both names 2015-2016 and 2016-2017
-Got even some stupid stuff like parking stall cancellation ,it shows our names ,signatures and rental agent signature

Will this be enough ? Should i get some other documents ? I don't have a lot of photos but i have some with my mother in law and her sister.
Anyone got experience with such request from CiC?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Spouse or Common-law?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
MarioPavlovich said:
So ,i need help with this. As i already mentioned ,cic requested additional proof/evidence of my relationship. Maybe because we had a very very basic marriage ceremony with "yes-yes" in front of marriage commissioner.
I went through all of documents that i have in my apartment and this is what i have now.

-Telus internet bills with both names
-Koodo phone bills with both names
-Two ID's with same adresses
-Rental Lease agreement for 2015-2016 with our signatures and other details
-Rental Lease agreement for 2016-2017 with our signatures and details
-my previous Insurance group claims and screenshots from my profile page on their website showing both names and claims for last year
-New Insurance group claims and official documents showing both of our names (my company switched to different ins. group few months ago)
-Joint bank account statement that we got from TD bank teller and TD credit card statements showing both names for last 12 months
-TD home insurance group documents that i'm paying showing both names 2015-2016 and 2016-2017
-Got even some stupid stuff like parking stall cancellation ,it shows our names ,signatures and rental agent signature

Will this be enough ? Should i get some other documents ? I don't have a lot of photos but i have some with my mother in law and her sister.
Anyone got experience with such request from CiC?
Get each other's (you and your wife's) family to write letters confirming they've met both of you and that the relationship is genuine. If you have family photos together, send those. Send the photos of you with her mum and sister. Get the letters notarized.

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
profiler said:
Spouse or Common-law?
Spouse
km9203 said:
Get each other's (you and your wife's) family to write letters confirming they've met both of you and that the relationship is genuine. If you have family photos together, send those. Send the photos of you with her mum and sister. Get the letters notarized.
Good idea,thanks.
My parents never met her. But they've talked with her on Skype,facebook. I'll get then to write letter anyway .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016