05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
chrismgallen said:
Wait - all I have to do is ask loudly why CIC are taking so long and they'll give me mine too?!

Seriously though, congratulations!
Haha thank you! It's like they've been reading my posts :p Hopefully you will be hearing very soon from CIC soon!!! Crossing my fingers for you.

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
shreecharan said:
Am a July 23 /2015 applicant,i called CIC today just to check if there could be something..After lengthy discussion,he said that security check has been completed on my file and that they will soon call or email me for my PR CARD...He didnt say exactly when though

Any applicant around that time to please share your experiences..

Thanks
What a great news!! congratulations!! I am also 23rd July 2015 and hoping something comes up soon...!
Is there any special for your case? common-law? married? if you don't mind me asking?

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
hi, is any JuLy 2015 application here? I hear nothing from cic except to confirmation letter. It's been 1year and 3months!!!!

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
Hello everyone, this might be a silly question but worth a try to ask and I appreciate any answer that I may get. I applied (outland but cic changed it to inland, for what reason? I have no idea) last January of this year. Up to present ,there is no indication that my application will be processed soon. I am here in Canada with my common-law spouse, but my dependent children are back home (in the phil). Is there a way to get them here before the approval of the application?the processing time is taking sooo long, and it's very difficult to be away from them...Thanks and hope to hear from this forum.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
hollyboo said:
hi, is any JuLy 2015 application here? I hear nothing from cic except to confirmation letter. It's been 1year and 3months!!!!
Applied July 07 2015 and heard nothing. Ordered my gcms notes and they said our app has been added to the 2016 reduction exercise. It seems like they are working May 2015 right now so hopefully we won't be too far away!

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
km9203 said:
Applied July 07 2015 and heard nothing. Ordered my gcms notes and they said our app has been added to the 2016 reduction exercise. It seems like they are working May 2015 right now so hopefully we won't be too far away!
It will be soon don't worry! I think they are processing each application quite fast, like the time from when we got sponsorship approval to the landing interview letter was 5 days! Didn't even get AIP or DM letter. Did you submit medicals and police checks upfront and paid the fees already? It helps everything go a lot faster if you sent in a full application :)

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
gumiibear said:
It will be soon don't worry! I think they are processing each application quite fast, like the time from when we got sponsorship approval to the landing interview letter was 5 days! Didn't even get AIP or DM letter. Did you submit medicals and police checks upfront and paid the fees already? It helps everything go a lot faster if you sent in a full application :)
Yep we sent it all! According to my notes they extended my medical but my police cert has expired I think.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
shreecharan said:
Am a July 23 /2015 applicant,i called CIC today just to check if there could be something..After lengthy discussion,he said that security check has been completed on my file and that they will soon call or email me for my PR CARD...He didnt say exactly when though

Any applicant around that time to please share your experiences..

Thanks
did u sent your medical along with the application? did they update you anything after about medicals? i did sent medical along with the application but still i never heard anything from them its been more than an year now.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
did u sent your medical along with the application? did they update you anything after about medicals? i did sent medical along with the application but still i never heard anything from them its been more than an year now.
No they won't update you about medicals. If you log onto ecas it might say 'medical received.' Have you ordered your gcms notes? You'll get more info from those.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
You can also order Medical Notes too.

rbarts

Oct 4, 2016
My husband applied for Permanent Residency with me sponsoring him as common law - we submitted the application in Feb 2015. This year we have gone through the rest of the process (my approval, requests for additional information, medical..)

He received his Decision Made letter via email on September 6th 2016 with his file being sent to the Etobicoke office for his landing appointment - I am wonder how long people waited to hear from the Etobicoke office to get an appointment?? - we haven't heard anything since his Decision Made letter and we want to be a little prepared as we have to travel a long distance to get there.

Thanks!

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
rbarts said:
My husband applied for Permanent Residency with me sponsoring him as common law - we submitted the application in Feb 2015. This year we have gone through the rest of the process (my approval, requests for additional information, medical..)

He received his Decision Made letter via email on September 6th 2016 with his file being sent to the Etobicoke office for his landing appointment - I am wonder how long people waited to hear from the Etobicoke office to get an appointment?? - we haven't heard anything since his Decision Made letter and we want to be a little prepared as we have to travel a long distance to get there.

Thanks!
Maybe you could try calling CIC to ask them, hopefully a nice agent will look into your file for you

crystallps

May 21, 2015
Oct 2015 applicant, AOR and OWP received in April 2016. No correspondence since.

Here's another question about travelling while app is in progress, but the situation is a little different. I have my OWP and a job in Canada working for a Canadian company that has recently opened a business in the US. My company wants me to travel to the US to oversee a project. The trip would only be for a few days at the most and only in one location/state. Is there any way I can do this with a guarantee that I will be allowed to re-enter Canada? Will a single-entry visa work in my case and is it likely to get approved? I am a US citizen living in Canada with a OWP valid for two years until 2018.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
crystallps said:
Oct 2015 applicant, AOR and OWP received in April 2016. No correspondence since.

Here's another question about travelling while app is in progress, but the situation is a little different. I have my OWP and a job in Canada working for a Canadian company that has recently opened a business in the US. My company wants me to travel to the US to oversee a project. The trip would only be for a few days at the most and only in one location/state. Is there any way I can do this with a guarantee that I will be allowed to re-enter Canada? Will a single-entry visa work in my case and is it likely to get approved? I am a US citizen living in Canada with a OWP valid for two years until 2018.
There is no guarantee of re-entry unless you are a resident/cititzen, even with a single entry work visa. It is up to the officer that you satisfy them that you won't overstay if your PR is denied (that is they ask that).