Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
NewfoundlandSeagull said:
Yep! Living in town. How's about yourself?
Where in newfoundland? gander here... I applied last January of this year, haven't heard anything yet...

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
After I saw "Decision Made" in Ecas, I called CIC to discuss what happens next... anyway, aside from confirming that my application had been approved, the lady I spoke to says that I should call back if I don't get an interview letter from them within a month. So I'm anticipating my turn around time to be about one month. Whether that happens is another matter, but I suspect it will.

NewfoundlandSeagull said:
App submitted: Oct 15, 2015
OWP: Feb 19, 2016
AOR: May 19, 2016
SA/AIP: May 19, 2016
Request for further information: May 19, 2016
DM: Aug 19, 2016.

Now waiting on a landing interview. Any idea on a timeframe?

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
OKAY, so as of today I am a Permanent Resident. :D :D

Sent my app April 31, 2015. So took 15 months.
Had my landing interview in Edmonton.

Have a few stupid questios though ;D

- So 1,5 months ago CIC requested my police clearance from the states. I never received it yet, but they processed my app anyway. So, when I Do receive it, do I still send it? Or they dont need it? Cause I told them ill send it as soon as I receive it.

- When I receive my PR card, how do I travel? Enter Canada with my russian passport and show the card to immigration or do I need some kind of other document? :-X

- PR under a 2 year condition. So I have to be with my boyfriend for at least two more years. Of course I will be, thats the plan! hehe. But do I have to prove it in 2 years or how do they check? Or they just remove it than?

The lady that did our interview didnt explain anything. We were too happy to ask questions ;D Just went and got a new sin number :D

Aug 21, 2016
Johninsask said:
After I saw "Decision Made" in Ecas, I called CIC to discuss what happens next... anyway, aside from confirming that my application had been approved, the lady I spoke to says that I should call back if I don't get an interview letter from them within a month. So I'm anticipating my turn around time to be about one month. Whether that happens is another matter, but I suspect it will.
Well, just another three weeks of waiting then!

Thanks for the info.

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
I'd like to congratulate everyone for getting the approval. This process is just frustrating and tiring, I believe you all understand.
As a June 2015 applicant, can't help jealous for those already got the approval. But however, I gotta wait till 16 months before I can make the inquiries.
Congrat again.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Katerina07 said:
Congrats!

Katerina07 said:
- So 1,5 months ago CIC requested my police clearance from the states. I never received it yet, but they processed my app anyway. So, when I Do receive it, do I still send it? Or they dont need it? Cause I told them ill send it as soon as I receive it.
If they didn't ask for it, I would say don't worry about it.

Katerina07 said:
- When I receive my PR card, how do I travel? Enter Canada with my russian passport and show the card to immigration or do I need some kind of other document? :-X
I would say bring your international Russian passport, and your PR card. I thought they would put a PR visa in your passport though?

Katerina07 said:
- PR under a 2 year condition. So I have to be with my boyfriend for at least two more years. Of course I will be, thats the plan! hehe. But do I have to prove it in 2 years or how do they check? Or they just remove it than?
They seldom check. They might show up one day at the door, but I can't say I have heard of this actually happening.

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
playvltk04 said:
I'd like to congratulate everyone for getting the approval. This process is just frustrating and tiring, I believe you all understand.
As a June 2015 applicant, can't help jealous for those already got the approval. But however, I gotta wait till 16 months before I can make the inquiries.
Congrat again.
I felt the same way as you! I am an April 29, 2015 applicant but I got an email on Tuesday (3 days ago) saying that we have a landing interview on Monday. So anything can happen, even at the last minute and things will change quickly. Wish you all the best!

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
After trying to contact CIC by phone for over a month, without being successful, I requested my GCMS notes about a week ago, now waiting for those things.

I called because I wanted to figure out if there was any kind of mail or something sent to me that I wasn't aware of/ or didn't received, but the phone thing kept saying that they had a huge amount of calls and weren't able to connect me with an representative or whatever the name the people on CIC callcenter have.

needless to say that I'm very disappointed with the way CIC has been treating my (and all the april-august applicants) case.

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
schonkatze said:
After trying to contact CIC by phone for over a month, without being successful, I requested my GCMS notes about a week ago, now waiting for those things.

I called because I wanted to figure out if there was any kind of mail or something sent to me that I wasn't aware of/ or didn't received, but the phone thing kept saying that they had a huge amount of calls and weren't able to connect me with an representative or whatever the name the people on CIC callcenter have.

needless to say that I'm very disappointed with the way CIC has been treating my (and all the april-august applicants) case.
Hey, I feel your pain. It's unlikely that you've missed anything from them based on your timeline (many march - august apps are only just starting to see news).

With that said, ordering your GCMS notes is a good start - they'll take about a month to arrive. I have a close timeline to yourself and the notes I got about a week ago showed that beyond a clear RCMP check, nothing else had been noted other than being part of the Inventory Reduction Exercise.

Again, people are starting hear good news - so I hope your notes calm your nerves and that you hear something positive soon :)

anurag1861

Aug 24, 2016
Hi ppl,

My "to be spouse" is a Canadian PR and we are planning to marry 3-4 months down the line.

I am planning to apply for a visitor visa after marriage and then apply under "In Canada class or Inland".

Also, I've a 10-yr US visa and I've been there twice so I'm assuming that I'll get the TRV.

Please guide if this is the right or wrong way.

Thanks in anticipation! :) :)

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Katerina07 said:

Sent my app April 31, 2015. So took 15 months.
Had my landing interview in Edmonton.

Have a few stupid questios though ;D

The lady that did our interview didnt explain anything. We were too happy to ask questions ;D Just went and got a new sin number :D
You travel with your Russian passport and the PR card. You scan the PR card at the kiosk, if you are arriving at a Canadian airport with the automated kiosk, if not, then show your PR card to the border guard.

cwisp

Jul 5, 2016
Just waiting for my husband`s PR card in the mail. In the landing paper it says it is a conditional PR. I dont seem to understand why as it says that you have to either be together 2 years before the date of application OR have a child. We were married 1.5 years and i had my child 4 months before the application. Is there any reason why we have a conditional PR or am i just misunderstanding something?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Jessieh said:
as a 2015 May applicant...still nothing :mad:
July 2015 and same. Ecas just says "app received."

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Ok. So, I feel like I might have a breakdown soon. I just checked the timeline and march 2016 applicants are getting AIP. Wtf. This is so, so unfair. :eek: CIC are obviously just doing this to get their average processing time down. As a July 2015 applicant I feel upset. :-\