+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
floria said:
yes, my husband got landing interview 2 days after status changed to DM online.
I received a letter in the mailbox. I was expecting an email. It was landing interview :)

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi everybody,

I have just got my AIP today..not sure what it means(no SA)
how long do I have to wait until DM?
nothing is being requested at this point...ECAS shows Medical received just recently

I am a Oct 13, 2015 applicant...

thanks...

pinkbug

Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate 06-07-2016 PCC submitted: 02-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Interview........
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
06-09-2016
beans on toast said:
March 2015 applicant
Yesterday my sponsor received SA!

Boom.
:D
Congrats!

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
Johninsask said:
WOW! I just want to say CONGRATS!!!! You've been through so much. It's almost done now. Cheers!
Merci beaucoup!

thetara

Apr 4, 2016
First of all, congratulations to everyone that has good news :)
May 2015 applicant here - I guess that says it all.

I actually came here to ask about the gap between March-August applicants, while September and up applicants are being processed like crazy. But I guess that I just need to get this off my chest.

Today is my grandmother's 90th birthday. She is an amazing woman - so cool, funny, very sarcastic in the best way, so Dutch! But she suffered from a delirium a month ago and it has been going downhill ever since. The last time I saw her was 15 months ago, and there is a possibility that she will not recognize me next time I'm back. It is just so damn hard because I don't know when that will be.

My family (in the Netherlands) avoids the subject that I can't travel until I receive my PR as much as possible. No questions about updates or travel plans, it's just getting really painful and I am finding that very difficult to deal with.

Pff, I just really needed to say this to someone! I am sorry for not providing any useful information.

Hoping for a speedy process for everyone!

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
thetara said:

I actually came here to ask about the gap between March-August applicants, while September and up applicants are being processed like crazy. But I guess that I just need to get this off my chest.

Today is my grandmother's 90th birthday. She is an amazing woman - so cool, funny, very sarcastic in the best way, so Dutch! But she suffered from a delirium a month ago and it has been going downhill ever since. The last time I saw her was 15 months ago, and there is a possibility that she will not recognize me next time I'm back. It is just so damn hard because I don't know when that will be.

My family (in the Netherlands) avoids the subject that I can't travel until I receive my PR as much as possible. No questions about updates or travel plans, it's just getting really painful and I am finding that very difficult to deal with.

Pff, I just really needed to say this to someone! I am sorry for not providing any useful information.

I completely understand your pain. I know it's difficult seeing things happen from afar without being there (I've been in Canada for three years and my fiancée was in the UK for two) and I know nothing I say will make that feel better.

What I will say is that we finally have started seeing some progress with March applicants and hopefully that means us May applicants will start seeing good news shortly. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you receive some good news soon and I hope for the best for your Grandmother / family in the coming months.

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
thetara said:

Hi Thetara, I am sorry to hear that. We applied in April 2015 and have nothing yet either. My fiancés sister is getting married in 2 weeks and we will most likely be missing this. It has been 18 months since we have seen his family and he has an aging grandmother as well. Not sure if it makes you feel any better but just wanted you to know that you are not alone. It is hard not to focus on how unfair it all feels but you will drive yourself crazy. Try and keep your chin up as they say, wishing you a fast response from cic!

thetara

Apr 4, 2016
chrismgallen said:
I completely understand your pain. I know it's difficult seeing things happen from afar without being there (I've been in Canada for three years and my fiancée was in the UK for two) and I know nothing I say will make that feel better.

What I will say is that we finally have started seeing some progress with March applicants and hopefully that means us May applicants will start seeing good news shortly. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you receive some good news soon and I hope for the best for your Grandmother / family in the coming months.
moanie said:
Hi Thetara, I am sorry to hear that. We applied in April 2015 and have nothing yet either. My fiancés sister is getting married in 2 weeks and we will most likely be missing this. It has been 18 months since we have seen his family and he has an aging grandmother as well. Not sure if it makes you feel any better but just wanted you to know that you are not alone. It is hard not to focus on how unfair it all feels but you will drive yourself crazy. Try and keep your chin up as they say, wishing you a fast response from cic!
Thanks, you guys. I really appreciate your replies. Moanie, it's so sad to hear that you might not be able to attend that wedding - 18 months sounds like forever. Hope you'll hear something soon! Fingers crossed for everyone.

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
moanie said:
Hello, what kind of information did you use to link your application? Did you use the sponsor or applicant info? Did you use passport info?
Hi I used my information(File number and UCI number) and I am the applicant.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Do we have to input the passport number and details?

Yun8123 said:
Hi I used my information(File number and UCI number) and I am the applicant.

VCM

Mar 31, 2015
I got an email for the landing interview which is scheduled to next Tuesday, there is one sentence which asks for original expired work/study/visitor records from IRCC (CIC), have been in Canada for 15 years, I think I have around a dozen of them, should I bring ALL of them (may not be able to find all of them out easily), or just the most recent current one (OWP under the new program)?

“Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.”

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
VCM said:
I got an email for the landing interview which is scheduled to next Tuesday, there is one sentence which asks for original expired work/study/visitor records from IRCC (CIC), have been in Canada for 15 years, I think I have around a dozen of them, should I bring ALL of them (may not be able to find all of them out easily), or just the most recent current one (OWP under the new program)?

“Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.”
bring everything you can find,
congratulations!
ZumbaG

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
For everyone still trying to link your PR app to My CIC Profile (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp)

1. Make sure you are using the Applicants info (you cannot link a sponsors app).
2. You do not have to enter both Birth and Passport info...but you must enter one of them. If one doesn't work, try the other. (Common solution)
3. At a minimum mark 2 people when it asks how many are on the application. (Applicant/sponsor) then add any dependents that are coming into Canada with the applicant.
4. Try different options for application details
5. Review your original application if you have it...and make sure what you are entering matches.

You have 5 attempts before you need to wait 24 hours to try again.

trojan00

Apr 3, 2015
Hello,

I am June 2015 applicant and I got letter from cic that I will need to sent them police record check from my country and USA.
In USA I was less then 6 mounts and I already sent them police certificate from my Country. They probably lost it. I explain them situation and sent old police certificate from USA 2011 and 2014 from my country now via online form. (Forgot to copy new police certificate from my country when i sent application)
From 2012 I am in Canada and waiting so we can visit my country and go for honeymoon.
should I start with new process to get my country police certificate and USA or wait for their response first? thanks for any advice!