AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
I got this on MyCiC,i was able to link my application.
Background check is in progress! Are they reviewing Police Certificate or that's background check from RCMP?

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
March 2015 applicant
Yesterday my sponsor received SA!

Boom.
:D

torres12

Jun 23, 2016
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

here is my application details ..... why does it say eligibility (review in progress, when i already received AIP???

i thought that AIP meant that they already reviewed all the application and didnt have doubts on the relationship???

im so worried noww help please

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
Lons said:
I would try to relax. "Inventory reduction exercise" sounds like something administrative on their end, maybe as an "example" in some kind of exercise? I would prepare the documents you've already submitted, again. You should have your own copy on hand. Include other evidence as well. Joint bank statements, any mail received, any pictures or invitations (of anything, not just your wedding), print outs of your facebooks if you have one, examples of communication - phone records, emails exchanged, etc. Especially if you applied common-law, try to focus on the harder evidence. Think of any bills you might not have included. Anything that would include both of your names. I also included gift receipts in my own application.

Either way, you won't be denied for this reason without an interview. Even if they request additional documents, worst case scenario is you'd be asked to come in for an interview. There's a thread in this subforum with common interview questions and if you're in a genuine relationship, you don't have to worry about it too much. They'll be questions you can easily answer (where does your partner keep their socks, what do you do on the weekends, and many many others).
thanks for the info. do you have the link for the subforum for the interview questions?

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello!
i was hoping someone could help me out on this thread.
i am currently processing my Singapore police clearance and I'm hoping that once im able to submit that to CIC they would ask for my medical , now my question is, can someone guide me on how can i have my medical done without waiting for CIC to send me a letter requesting for it? i just wanna have it done so we could save time...
Can someone tell me the step by step procedure.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. :)

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
simpsol22 said:
This started today. I was finally able to link mine. Make sure to count the applicant, sponsor and any dependents. (a min. of 2 people). This was the issue for many people, but for me, i had to also not include my passport information for some reason.
i am having a hard time linking mine. i am the sponsor and i am trying to link using my husband's info (main applicant)

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
beans on toast said:
March 2015 applicant
Yesterday my sponsor received SA!

Boom.
:D
YAY! Congrats! can't believe that March applications are moving! (there's hope for the rest of us then... :) )

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
simpsol22 said:
That is definitely incorrect....their bulletin said only the applicant's app would work. Also many that have been able to link, do not have AIP. (Including me) :) The only way I was able to link was by leaving out my passport information. (and putting 2 people for me--applicant and my husband--sponsor).
Ok thank you, I will try again once my 24 hour period has passed.

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Angie0509 said:
i am having a hard time linking mine. i am the sponsor and i am trying to link using my husband's info (main applicant)
I am having the same problem. I think because it is a new program it has some issues.

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
june1990 said:
hello!
i was hoping someone could help me out on this thread.
i am currently processing my Singapore police clearance and I'm hoping that once im able to submit that to CIC they would ask for my medical , now my question is, can someone guide me on how can i have my medical done without waiting for CIC to send me a letter requesting for it? i just wanna have it done so we could save time...
Can someone tell me the step by step procedure.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. :)
Hello, I had my fiancé do his medical before it was requested to help speed things up. Go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx and find the doctor closest to you. Tell them you are doing an upfront medical (hasn't been requested yet) and that you want it filed with emedical. That means that the doctor will send in the results on their end and it is much faster than having you to mail them in. They will ask you for basic information about your case (maybe UCI number of File number) They will do a basic medical exam, take your picture and do a chest xray. It cost about $300 for my fiancé to have it done in Burnaby BC. You pay the Dr. office and the one we went to required cash only.

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
hollyboo said:
Hi guys:

July 30, 2015 applicator here still waiting for anything!!!

First AOR October 21, 2015
OWP Nov 30, 2015
Second AOR March 17, 2016

Nothing else after the second AOR.

I didn't send medical exam and police certificate with my application (because there's no requirement of these on the checklist), would it be a problem??? I believe they will contact me to request.

Any July applicator got new progress???
june 10, 2015 and still awaiting LOL

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moanie said:
Hello, I had my fiancé do his medical before it was requested to help speed things up. Go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx and find the doctor closest to you. Tell them you are doing an upfront medical (hasn't been requested yet) and that you want it filed with emedical. That means that the doctor will send in the results on their end and it is much faster than having you to mail them in. They will ask you for basic information about your case (maybe UCI number of File number) They will do a basic medical exam, take your picture and do a chest xray. It cost about $300 for my fiancé to have it done in Burnaby BC. You pay the Dr. office and the one we went to required cash only.
thank you so much for your reply! :)