+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

chuphuc

Nov 17, 2015
I recently feel I am suffering depression due to this waiting game and unemployment. I would like to visit a Psychiatrist and pay everything on my own. However, I am afraid this will affect badly on my application. Can you give me an advice ? Thank you very much.

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
chuphuc said:
I recently feel I am suffering depression due to this waiting game and unemployment. I would like to visit a Psychiatrist and pay everything on my own. However, I am afraid this will affect badly on my application. Can you give me an advice ? Thank you very much.
I am sorry to hear that,
seek medical attention as soon as possible. I have not heard that somebody was refused in this category for depression.
as i am not an expert I suggest to search the forum for more info

Lizzy1987

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
18/11/2015, 21/04/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
01-31-2017
chuphuc said:
There's absolutely nothing wrong (no one would look down on you/your application) for taking steps to maintain your health.. including mental health! It's really hard to wait and have so much uncertainty. Aside from that, it has nothing to do with your application. There's no way cic would have that information.

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
do you think I should tell my hubby to do his medical (up front-ish) right now? we still didn't receive any medical request yet and it's been 13 months already since we sent our application in. anyways, how are we supposed to do it?

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Angie0509 said:
do you think I should tell my hubby to do his medical (up front-ish) right now? we still didn't receive any medical request yet and it's been 13 months already since we sent our application in. anyways, how are we supposed to do it?
Hi Angie, from what I read it is best to do it upfront as it keeps things moving. I posted all the instructions for an upfront medical on page 308 for another person. I am at 15 months, it does a take a long time. But I was told that someone at CIC has to review the medical results once they are sent in and that takes time so best to give them all the information that you can. Your medical results are only good for a year but I would say you are safe to do it at this point. (we did it around the 13 month mark as well)

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
moanie said:
Hi Angie, from what I read it is best to do it upfront as it keeps things moving. I posted all the instructions for an upfront medical on page 308 for another person. I am at 15 months, it does a take a long time. But I was told that someone at CIC has to review the medical results once they are sent in and that takes time so best to give them all the information that you can. Your medical results are only good for a year but I would say you are safe to do it at this point. (we did it around the 13 month mark as well)
can you please send me the form of what you gave to the doctor? thank you so much hun

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Angie0509 said:
can you please send me the form of what you gave to the doctor? thank you so much hun
There was no form they just asked for information verbally over the phone and when we got there.

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
moanie said:
There was no form they just asked for information verbally over the phone and when we got there.
oh..i see thanks a lot, might as well call the only doctor that is accredited here in town.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
simpsol22 said:
This started today. I was finally able to link mine. Make sure to count the applicant, sponsor and any dependents. (a min. of 2 people). This was the issue for many people, but for me, i had to also not include my passport information for some reason.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Thanks for this info simpsol22!

I did try to link my application to MyCIC account a few days ago and noticed they only allow PR applications of Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class and Federal Skilled Trades to be linked.

And apparently since yesterday (Jul 25) they start allow other PR applications to be linked.

I've linked mine today, at least an alternate way to track my app. :)

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I just linked mine and it says

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

I am a july 2015 applicant. I feel better now at least I can see they are working on something for my app :p

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
WOW! I just want to say CONGRATS!!!! You've been through so much. It's almost done now. Cheers!

beans on toast said:
March 2015 applicant
Yesterday my sponsor received SA!

Boom.
:D

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Yun8123 said:
I just linked mine and it says

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

I am a july 2015 applicant. I feel better now at least I can see they are working on something for my app :p
Hello, what kind of information did you use to link your application? Did you use the sponsor or applicant info? Did you use passport info?

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
moanie said:
Hello, what kind of information did you use to link your application? Did you use the sponsor or application info? Did you use passport info?
Use the applicant's information.

Try use the "File Number + UCI" instead of other combination options, I believe numeric info is efficient than alphabet info regarding matching and retrieving data from the database.

Also the "number of applicants" seems counting in the sponsor so use 2 or, if you have children applicants, 2+children.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hi I was asked for my updated PCC and I have submitted that n yesterday I got a mail from CIC saying that they received it. But today I received a letter saying that to submit the PCC soon. Is that a normal mail or should I call them?

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
zhuerma said:
Use the applicant's information.

Try use the "File Number + UCI" instead of other combination options, I believe numeric info is efficient than alphabet info regarding matching and retrieving data from the database.

Also the "number of applicants" seems counting in the sponsor so use 2 or, if you have children applicants, 2+children.
Could u let me know how to link the application?