INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojo2969 said:
Hello everyone.

I have a question in regards to the common-law inland application and the 12 consecutive months time.
How is this calculated?

Does it count from the moment we moved in together and the moment the application is received by CIC or it keeps accruing while the application is getting processed?
My partner and I have moved in together last December but recently did get joint bank account, insurances etc.. so I'm wondering if it's worth sending an application now as it takes a long time for this to be processed or to wait 365 days provable before sending the application.

If anyone has some information or experience to share it would be fantastic!

Thanks,
Jo
You must live together for 365 (consecutive) days before you can submit the application.

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
:eek:SHOCK OF MY LIFE THIS MORNING:

After all that wait from July 23 2015 his morning all I got from cic was that they have decided that I don't qualify for the permanent resident because I didn't send in the additional documents they wanted..In my first application I sent in the whole application package including all the forms .I have owp upto Oct 2017

They sent me another email to fill the same same forms I had filled in before and sent which I did including the medicals,criminal record check etc.I sent every thing within the time frame they wanted..

This morning I get an email saying that they cant process me for pr because ididnt send in those documents...My tracking record shows that they received in exactly 3 business days. WHICH WAY FORWARD FRIENDS....a question ??? why do these people keep asking for the same same documents??
over and over again ??

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shreecharan said:

After all that wait from July 23 2015 his morning all I got from cic was that they have decided that I don't qualify for the permanent resident because I didn't send in the additional documents they wanted..In my first application I sent in the whole application package including all the forms .I have owp upto Oct 2017

They sent me another email to fill the same same forms I had filled in before and sent which I did including the medicals,criminal record check etc.I sent every thing within the time frame they wanted..

This morning I get an email saying that they cant process me for pr because ididnt send in those documents...My tracking record shows that they received in exactly 3 business days. WHICH WAY FORWARD FRIENDS....a question ??? why do these people keep asking for the same same documents??
over and over again ??
Contact your local MP's office ASAP (like today). Since you cannot appeal an Inland refusal, s/he is your best chance in getting CIC to at least look for the documents that you've already submitted, and re-opening your file.

Good luck!

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
Hello All,

I have applied for inland application on 13th April. I checked status online it says PR application has received on 15th April that status updated on 3nd May. I have not received any email/mail/ letter to show that whats is PR application number etc.

When I check spreadsheet it seems to be everyone is getting it within 2-months. I am wondering I am the only one, Is something incomplete during documentation etc.

Kindly share your experience.
Regards,

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Pano said:
Same as me, November 2015 applicant.
All papers were signed and sent. But CIC keeps asking for the the same papers"
This is three times asking. I'm so tired about what did they do with all my paper.
They lost them or what the reason they want to view the same????
AOR receipt May 15,2016
SA 17 June,2016
AIP 17 June,2016
The third time asked for IMM 5669 and 5404 on June 15,2016.....????
Why receive AIP if it was incomplete forms???
CIC Request Medical exam within 15 July 2016

Question ...

1. Should I ignore about the 3rd request for IMM 5669 and Imm 5404?
I sent the complete forms on May 20 ( CIC received date)

Because I though they might received the second request on may 20,2016 already. Then they gave use SA and AIP on June 17,2016.

2. ECAS showed they receive the medical. But I didn't do it yet but CIC sent the request and forms to me. Yes, I will go to the medical exam and wills end it within the July 15,2016. For no mistake from side.

3. We were married since 2010, and had two years previous of relationship since 2008.
My husband sponsor is citizen born, and I am the applicant.

I like to share my story with you.

We applied the PR Inland year 2011 and passed all process until the interview in 2012.
CIC agent sent the result to us and said all papers, married certificates, wedding photo,honeymoon and vacation photos, photos between 2008-2011, join credit card , join lease house and bla bla bla.
CIC made the final decision that we were not the genuine couple and refused our application.

Yes, that was the big shocked for our family. Husband wife and one kid(his step child 9 years old)
And from the big upset, we let it go.

I didn't make the good impression to the agent on the interview by my nature, I feel uncomfortable when people ask me question about my business, I thought I wasn't quite happy answer to her(CIC agent).
Then she caught me about how frustrate I was.
Then she tried to do her job by searching every mistake about our relationship with the small personal details.
I accepted it was my fault to answer with attitude and so frustrated.

for example she asked about the sex life, what was the last time we were having sex?
How many day that my husband wasn't home? Yes, I replied I don't even remember it. Etc.

We were so upset and don't want to appeal that moment. And we didn't have enough fund to pay for the immigrant lawyers and we thought all evidences and papers we had that what we already showed them,, what else we can find to support the appeal.

But time passed and we decide to try one more time again in November 2015.
We are not sure about CIC decision what is the standard making decision about who should get the PR or who not.

We are the super real couple , now 9 years of relationship and I lived in Canada with visitor permit, couldn't work and for now 7 years we paid for tuition fee(15,000$ per year since 2010 ) school to our child (his step child) and both of us had to pay every year for TRV and Permit.
CIC never give us long term permit or visa. It cost about 700$ every year.
All expensive cost to live here. Everybody said this is not right and push us to try again.
And CIC think that they can make more money on the fee more than give us the PR.

Pray for us.
I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through this. Your best chance if you fill out the requested forms one more time and send it. On the Schedule A, make sure that there are no gaps in your addresses and personal history, that you put "NONE" in every section that is not applicable. On the Family form, you should include your stepson, and if you have no siblings at all, put N/A. Make sure you don't miss anything.
Good luck!

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hello everyone,

When applicant mailing documents to CIC can he/she use the UCI number as an identifier for the application ?
Did anyone who is the applicant mailed documents afterwards to CIC put their UCI number on it?

Why I ask this is once I (Applicant) got blasted from an agent for giving the UCI number when I called the call center. He said applicant cannot use the UCI number, it is only for the sponsor.

dominokitty

Mar 19, 2014
Canada - Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront, then again on 25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
30-06-2016 - Calgary
The UCI for the sponsor and applicant are different, but the file number is the same. Next time, just use the file number! It's the one that is F000xxxxxxx

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
dominokitty said:
The UCI for the sponsor and applicant are different, but the file number is the same. Next time, just use the file number! It's the one that is F000xxxxxxx
I redid my medical and I want to mail it to CIC, I was wondering whether I should put both Application No and UCI in the cover letter I am writing in. I am the applicant

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Got an email from CIC on Friday, asking to send in the Police Certificate from my home country. They say it is missing from the file, even though I had submitted it.
Looks like they are asking some March - August applicants to resend their PCC or Medicals :(

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obi-Wan said:
Got an email from CIC on Friday, asking to send in the Police Certificate from my home country. They say it is missing from the file, even though I had submitted it.
Looks like they are asking some March - August applicants to resend their PCC or Medicals :(
Even I received an email asking for Police Certificate and today I managed to get hold of an call center agent who was nice enough to advise me to send the copy of the original which I send it initially with the application and mention that it's a copy of the original which was initially submitted. So I will get that done tomorrow.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Wow...seems like in the push to clear the backlog they just keep asking more and more people for Police Checks and Medicals that were already submitted :eek:
It's getting to point of absurdity.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Pano - never ignore a CIC request. Either send the form again, making 100% sure you didn't leave any time gaps or any missing info, or (if you are sure it's complete) reply to them that you already resent the forms and say the date and even show the screenshot of the courier tracking delivery page, and ask them if they need anything further.

And if you get another interview, just be pleasant and play along even if they ask stupid questions, but I think you learned that lesson.

Good luck!

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
shreecharan said:

over and over again ??
Do what Ponga suggested. I recommend you bring a printout of the courier tracking confirmation showing delivery of those forms. When you sent those forms did you include something with all your PR app info like File # and UCI#, etc?

Good luck!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
sawadee-eh said:
Wow...seems like in the push to clear the backlog they just keep asking more and more people for Police Checks and Medicals that were already submitted :eek:
It's getting to point of absurdity.
That's how they reduce backlog, they can't do it by actually processing applications, so they do it by requesting documents they already have.
Once you re-submit anything you are outside of normal processing and can no longer check the status of your application.

You're almost better off if someone shoveled your application into the garbage and told you to try again.

Sometimes I wish I had applied for PR a year later than I did, I'd probably have my PR card by now.

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
About to request my GCMS notes. Is it a 'Privacy Act' or a 'Access to Information Act' i am requesting? Both sound suitable!!