+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

installer0129

Apr 26, 2016
chenqichun said:
Update from 2015 May 25 applicant, today we received request to submit police certificate from birth country. We submitted it with application last year and we haven't left Canada since the application was delivered, but we will definitely order a new one and send it.

May 2015 applicant too, i just recieved a request for police certificate for every country in which i resided for atleast 6 months or more during the past 10 years or since the age of 18 whichever comes first. been here in canada for 8 years, I worked in middle east year 2001-2008. my question is do i need to provide police certificate from that country? I dont know how to obtained the police certificate from that place. please advice...thanks...

Skykiran

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
sophieee said:
rsn just received landing appointment from the Etobicoke office for July 6th, 20 days after receiving the DM. You received DM only 10 days ago, so I think there is no reason to panic just yet. Don't forget that call centre agents often make up things. If you don't receive the invitation by June 27th you should email the office, but I would wait until then.
Thank you so much Sophiee!!! . While we talk this afternoon I recieved Landing Appointment letter for July 7th. That makes me nervous its say landing interview but says to bring my spouse too.. Is it landing interview or actual interview.

Lons

May 15, 2016
Skykiran said:
Thank you so much Sophiee!!! . While we talk this afternoon I recieved Landing Appointment letter for July 7th. That makes me nervous its say landing interview but says to bring my spouse too.. Is it landing interview or actual interview.
This is your landing interview. In your DM letter, they told you that they were pleased to inform you that the processing of your application is over :) If you needed an interview, a decision wouldn't have been made yet. This is your landing, you're done!

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Ponga said:
CIC changed the rules last year regarding PCC requirements.

Unless a person returns to their country (or the country where the PCC was issued), the original will not expire.
Ok but last year they asked me for.the updated one

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
installer0129 said:
May 2015 applicant too, i just recieved a request for police certificate for every country in which i resided for atleast 6 months or more during the past 10 years or since the age of 18 whichever comes first. been here in canada for 8 years, I worked in middle east year 2001-2008. my question is do i need to provide police certificate from that country? I dont know how to obtained the police certificate from that place. please advice...thanks...
Check this page:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
You have to provide one from everywhere BUT Canada. If it takes longer than the deadline given (if there is any), advise IRCC as soon as you applied.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Skykiran said:
Congrats! :)

makcurly

Apr 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-07-2016
i was checking the 2015 inland application and i see that sept,2015 and 0ct,2015 applicants have received SA AIP.. ??? ??? ???

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
installer0129 said:
Seems about 4 or 5 May applicants got emails today requesting police certificates - hopefully that's a promising sign that some early-mid 2015 applications may be nearing approval (though it's equally possible that CIC just had a pile of applications needing PCC and emailed them all at once...)

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
chrismgallen said:
Seems about 4 or 5 May applicants got emails today requesting police certificates - hopefully that's a promising sign that some early-mid 2015 applications may be nearing approval (though it's equally possible that CIC just had a pile of applications needing PCC and emailed them all at once...)
It's probably the latter, you never know.
At this point I'm just glad they have my address right!

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
zhuerma said:
No, this is NOT a med request, just a standard AIP letter.
The sentenses you quoted are just a routine general statement which is sent to everyone regardless they've done the Med or not.

Plus your ECAS already shows "Your Medical Results has been received", you definitely don't have to go do another Med exam, just wait for your DM letter with a bit patience. :)
Thank you so much dear Zhuerma! I actually received the Medical Report (IMM1017) CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY form which is used for the Medical Exam this morning. I made a phone call to CIC and explained my weird situation to an agent. After 5 mins of putting-on-hold, he told me that they might have made a mistake because my medical result is in a different file under my name. He said that he would send the visa officer a message to let him refer to the file with my Medical results in it. He told me that for now, the only thing I need to do is to wait. He also mentioned that since the upfront Medical Exam is not expired (within 1 year), I do not need to redo it.

In the afternoon, I contacted my Representative and they suggest that I submit my e-Medical Information Sheet through the "Case Specific Enquiry" Form. I did it already. Now just waiting...and Fingers Crossing...

BTW, I found a similar post on this Forum just as a reference, though it's the CEC type of immigration.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/has-any-one-done-upfront-medical-but-cic-asked-u-to-redo-the-medical-t153004.0.html

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
So strange that CIC has been recently asking a lot of people to send Police Checks and/or Medical Reports from people that say they already included them in their original application.

These are often apps that are less than a year old or apps where they haven't been back to the country in question (for PCC). Are they really wanting new reports/checks for these apps or are they just skimming through the apps and straight-up not seeing that the document is already there?

Weird stuff.

Glad to see a few May 2015 apps might be making progress.

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
sawadee-eh said:
So strange that CIC has been recently asking a lot of people to send Police Checks and/or Medical Reports from people that say they already included them in their original application.

These are often apps that are less than a year old or apps where they haven't been back to the country in question (for PCC). Are they really wanting new reports/checks for these apps or are they just skimming through the apps and straight-up not seeing that they document is already there?

Weird stuff.

Glad to see a few May 2015 apps might be making progress.
Just contact them and let them know the situation. No need to redo it unless expired.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
angora said:
Just contact them and let them know the situation. No need to redo it unless expired.
Yeah, I just read your other post. Glad you got that sorted out.

Actually, this has not happened to us (yet), but just interesting reading about it happening to quite a few people.

installer0129

Apr 26, 2016
sophieee said:
Check this page:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
You have to provide one from everywhere BUT Canada. If it takes longer than the deadline given (if there is any), advise IRCC as soon as you applied.

Hi Sophie thanks for your respond, meaning i dont need to provide canadian police certificate? the email says As per our records, you have not submitted the required police certificates from the country listed below: and it is Saudi Arabia. when i checked the cic website how to obtained Saudi police certificate it says certificate are only available to current legal residence. if you are asked for PC from SA write. "I cannot provide a PC for the time i spent in SA because certificate are only available to people who have current legal residence".