+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Wow there are many Sep2015 applicants got DM! congrats on those who finished a long journey and hopefully mine will be soon too!
I am a 2015 July applicant and still waiting. I underpaid $100 for my OWP but they sent my OWP in Nov without returning OWP apps.
When I noticed I underpaid(Oct 2015), I paid immediately online and called CIC to ask what should I do next and of course they said wait.

Now I wonder whether this issue would delay my PR process.

Anyone had similar issue?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Hi, I applied for my PR along with the OWP application on August I got the file number on January but no response on OWP. I called cic they asked me to sent the proof that I was on status when I applied for OWP I did sent the visa page in my passport which shows my visa validity. TodAy when I called them they said when I landed the officer writes a validity on the place where they stamps but the officer has not written anything on my passport except the stamp.
Is there any way to prove them my status? Please help...
Contact CBSA and request a copy of your border crossing info for that day.

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
How the Aip and SA appear on the ECAS?
What they will write please advise

dominokitty said:
We got our AIP email today (Monday), but nothing has been updated on ecas yet. I'm assuming that will happen tomorrow.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Yun8123 said:
Wow there are many Sep2015 applicants got DM! congrats on those who finished a long journey and hopefully mine will be soon too!
I am a 2015 July applicant and still waiting. I underpaid $100 for my OWP but they sent my OWP in Nov without returning OWP apps.
When I noticed I underpaid(Oct 2015), I paid immediately online and called CIC to ask what should I do next and of course they said wait.

Now I wonder whether this issue would delay my PR process.

Anyone had similar issue?
I am also going through the same issue

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
kapilhere said:
Hi Sophie,

I have all my PCC's. Should I send them now or wait for them to ask. I am an August 2015 applicant.
Yes, I think it's a good idea to send them. Just make sure that you include a cover letter with all your personal information. You can also send a copy of your AOR.

luckygirll

Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Med's Request
25-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
I'm March 2016 applicant, it's a good sign they already speeded up ;)
I didn't do upfront medical examination when submitting the application. And police certificate also expired cuz I did it one year ago. I already had a file number. My question is when is the best time to send the medical and police certificate?

Appreciated if anyone could give me some advice.

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
beans on toast said:
I'm a glutton for punishment.

As a March 2015 applicant i cannot stop looking at the website - specifically this page - waiting for some promising news (i was out of status and have been unable to work and am waiting for a work permit when i get AIP). And every day i keep seeing September applicants getting AIP/DM.

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

:(
I just got my AOR today. I've seen people who applied between Dec. 2015 and Apr. 2016 got their AORs ahead of me. I've been waiting more than 6 months to merely get the AOR. What can I say? I wrote two complaints on CIC website and hopefully someone had paid attention to the issue I addressed. If you want to write a complaint, " secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.218940889.1986702788.1463516039"

(I'm not allowed to post links, so please simply add normal website prefix h*t*t*p*s:// (ignores all the asterisks) before that line)

Hopefully, as more people complaint about the same problem, CIC might start to pay attention to this issue.

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
kapilhere said:
I am an August 2015 applicant.
Does the SA/AIP depends on how long you have been married? I got married in Feb 2015, have read somewhere that if you are married for 2 years or less you get conditional PR.
I am curious too! My husband and I submitted the application two months after. I doubt if they would screen applicants based on the time of their marriage? However, it seem to me that the CIC has no rhythm. It's more likely that the time internal which you sent out your application dominates. September 2015 applicants already got their AIP, while November 2015 applicants just got their AOR recently. 2 months difference on the time of submission, two years difference in processing time. Haha, I'm just joking. Hope that CIC would treat every applicant fairly.

BTW, I checked my application status online using the application number which I just got this morning through email, and it show nothing but "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons". How long does it take to get an update of application status after one has received the AOR? Thank you.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
angora said:
BTW, I checked my application status online using the application number which I just got this morning through email, and it show nothing but "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons". How long does it take to get an update of application status after one has received the AOR? Thank you.
Hi angora, my application was accepted 4 days ahead of yours, I got AOR last Thursday, and today (Tuesday) I can login the online status page (used to be "We were not able to identify... bla... bla..."), it shows status of "Application Received" and the detail shows "1.We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2015."

BTW I am using the applicant's UCI, the sponsor's UCI doesn't work still. :)

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Hi, I applied for my PR along with the OWP application on August I got the file number on January but no response on OWP. I called cic they asked me to sent the proof that I was on status when I applied for OWP I did sent the visa page in my passport which shows my visa validity. TodAy when I called them they said when I landed the officer writes a validity on the place where they stamps but the officer has not written anything on my passport except the stamp.
Is there any way to prove them my status? Please help...
There is a date on the stamp, it's the date you entering Canada.
See stamp samples here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/images/stamps.gif

Send it to CIC, CIC will add 6 months on it as your validity of stay as visitor.

Plus send your AOR letter along, it gives CIC a clue that you have applied for staying in Canada as a worker, before your validity as a visiter expires.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
zhuerma said:
There is a date on the stamp, it's the date you entering Canada.
See stamp samples here:

Send it to CIC, CIC will add 6 months on it as your validity of stay as visitor.

Plus send your AOR letter along, it gives CIC a clue that you have applied for staying in Canada as a worker, before your validity as a visiter expires.
I hAve no date which say the expiry of visa just the entry stamp n my visa is valid for an year which expired on 23 March 2016 . I hAve sent the visa page to cic and I got confirmation that they have received it.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
I hAve no date which say the expiry of visa just the entry stamp n my visa is valid for an year which expired on 23 March 2016 . I hAve sent the visa page to cic and I got confirmation that they have received it.
Forget your visa, forget your visa expiration date, it's nothing to do with your visa now.
Look at your entry stamp, read that date inside the stamp, tell us what it shows.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
August 2015 application here.

Tried to be strategic so waited before sending medical and police clearance as I read about people having to redo medicals due to them expiring.

Will be sending them within a week. Hopefully CIC will get to work ASAP on the March - August 2015 apps and when they get to mine they will SA/AIP/DM all at once. Here's to hoping!

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
zhuerma said:
Hi angora, my application was accepted 4 days ahead of yours, I got AOR last Thursday, and today (Tuesday) I can login the online status page (used to be "We were not able to identify... bla... bla..."), it shows status of "Application Received" and the detail shows "1.We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2015."

BTW I am using the applicant's UCI, the sponsor's UCI doesn't work still. :)
Thanks Zhuerma! I'll come back to check it. ;)
Good luck and hope CIC could expedite the process.

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
angora said:
Thanks Zhuerma! I'll come back to check it. ;)
Good luck and hope CIC could expedite the process.

The process is already expedited as compared to how it used to be before...Its way way faster than ever...The sec to the MPs office told me its never been this fast before and we might card PR card even before Dec 2016..Just cross your fingers and pray am one of them too