+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
mattster26 said:
Oct 15 applicants here, I was just denied any info on my wife's OWP application, was only told that we should have received AOR a long time ago. I'm getting her to call herself right now as she wasn't with me when I called.

The situation for Oct/Nov applicants seems like a complete disaster. My wife is about to lose her mind as it is, just waiting at home, not being able to work at all, and if they end up telling her that her OWP has been denied who knows what we're going to do...
I completely feel you! I hope it's just a delay and we will all get our OWP! pls update us after your wife calls them, Thanks!

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Carolinic said:
We had sent them separately... Most Oct&Nov fellows are in this situation, and different agent might gives different answer.
Thanks Carol...are you going to re-apply? what's their suggestion to you?

mattster26

Nov 24, 2015
Daisyli122 said:
I completely feel you! I hope it's just a delay and we will all get our OWP! pls update us after your wife calls them, Thanks!
Yeah, so their answer was that they have no record of her name in the system, she's now calling back with the receipt number so they can try to track down her package.

Losing my mind right now...

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
mattster26 said:
Yeah, so their answer was that they have no record of her name in the system, she's now calling back with the receipt number so they can try to track down her package.

Losing my mind right now...
That's exactly what happened to me.I guess all the Oct and Nov mails are being stacked in a dark corner covered with spider webs....

mattster26

Nov 24, 2015
So I'm guessing that if they lost ALL of these applications, they're probably just going to tell all of us that they were being returned to us and Canada Post has lost them all?

chuphuc

Nov 17, 2015
mattster26 said:
So I'm guessing that if they lost ALL of these applications, they're probably just going to tell all of us that they were being returned to us and Canada Post has lost them all?
Should we contact with our MP to get him/her address this issue ? Nearly 2000 Oct and Nov applicants are suffering crazy endless stress made by CIC. I could not sleep well these days and have to take medicine to get headache gone.

kcura

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chuphuc said:
Should we contact with our MP to get him/her address this issue ? Nearly 2000 Oct and Nov applicants are suffering crazy endless stress made by CIC. I could not sleep well these days and have to take medicine to get headache gone.
That's a good idea. I also sent off an email to the Immigration Minister this morning. Maybe if we bombard them with tons of emails, we'll be able to push some results.

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
App. Sent on Nov 12th. No AOR as yet. What the f**** is going on

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
chuphuc said:
YES. This is absolutely unacceptable.

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
Daisyli122 said:
That's exactly what happened to me.I guess all the Oct and Nov mails are being stacked in a dark corner covered with spider webs....
I prefer to imagine the CIC officers sitting around, using stacks of our files as tables for coffee and pastries, and wondering why no one submitted any applications in October and November.

brittanyquesada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-15-2016
Med's Done....
06-23-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-20-2017
oceanlove said:
Hi everyone,

My application for PR and OWP was delivered on Oct15, 2015. It's been almost 4 months and I haven't received OWP yet. I called the CIC call centre today and the agent told me that she doesn't see anything and probably my application was returned. I told her that I haven't received anything. She said they usually send it back by regular mail and it might be lost and she advises me to resubmit the application. It would be hard for me to do that since all of my docs were in that application.

Is is possible for the application to get lost? Did someone have similar experience? Did October applicants recieve their OWPs?
At this point I am just not sure what to do - call again and see if I can talk to another agent, reapply like she said or just wait and see if the WP will show up in the mail. Or maybe it was delivered and it wasn't opened yet and that is why it is not in their system yet, is that possible?

Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=1992004750

If you look at this timeline it shows app that were filed in 2014 and 2015/2016.. you can see there that everyone from october and november and some september (2015) who have inputed their info... they havn't gotten info either and they're in the same position as you.

mattster26

Nov 24, 2015
So latest update is as follows: the wife got in touch with them, she is nowhere to be found in the system, so she gave them all the info they need, but now we cannot find the tracking number for the shipment anywhere. It looks as though we are hooped as there is no way for us to get the tracking number if we can't find the canada post receipt...

Also, the kind lady said that given the fact she has not received her OWP after 4 months, and is not in the system yet, it means that her application has not even been opened by anyone. And their policy is, if you call even an hour before 4 months has passed, to wait. They won't even tell you that your application is not being processed yet, or whether they have even received it. This is a nightmare. In 12 days, her legal status in Canada expires. What are we supposed to do now?!?