+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kcura

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
October 9th applicant here. We called CIC today -- first we got in touch with a call agent in the work permit department, and then she transferred us to another agent in the PR department. Neither of them could find our application, although the first agent did confirm my husband's full name and his email address, so that at least is in their system. The second agent told us that she would send a note to the processing centre to follow up on our application and that we should call again next week for an update.

Keeping our fingers crossed, but this is incredibly frustrating. :mad:

revitfollower

Jan 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VA-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ requested 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016 Semi upfront
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Everyone..
I have question regarding Conditional PR.
What are the conditions,when they wave this condition.

Like I have a child when I submitted my sponsorship application.
My wife will receive a conditional PR or without Condition??

Thanks in advance!!!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
revitfollower said:
Hello Everyone..
I have question regarding Conditional PR.
What are the conditions,when they wave this condition.

Like I have a child when I submitted my sponsorship application.
My wife will receive a conditional PR or without Condition??

Thanks in advance!!!
If you have a child in common with your wife, she won't have the condition.

Information for Sponsored Spouses or Partners
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/family-sponsorship.asp

Backgrounder — Conditional Permanent Resident Status
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26a.asp

Carolinic

Feb 15, 2016
kcura said:
October 9th applicant here. We called CIC today -- first we got in touch with a call agent in the work permit department, and then she transferred us to another agent in the PR department. Neither of them could find our application, although the first agent did confirm my husband's full name and his email address, so that at least is in their system. The second agent told us that she would send a note to the processing centre to follow up on our application and that we should call again next week for an update.

Keeping our fingers crossed, but this is incredibly frustrating. :mad:
October 8th applicant. Same case. =:( Says will send AOR when find the package, if it couldn't be located... might be returned... Should have them to pay serious attention on Oct & Nov application, let us know what is going on instead of endless waiting.

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
zhuerma said:
Congratulations PSTSC.
I have a couple of questions:
- When you applied for OWP separately in Oct, did you send to Vegreville or Mississauga?
- You haven't got your file number when send in your separate OWP app, how did you succeed to link this separate app to your Sponsorship app?
- Sorry it's a bit confusing tha you applied for restoration of status in July when realizing the missing $155, but you said you sent the sponsorship app in Aug, the timelines don't seem to be logical?
- the OWP was sent to Vegreville since the sponsorship app was sent in August 2015.
- no, did not have an AOR of file number back then. only thing I had was my UCI number and the UPS delivery. However, I sent a letter as well and included the copy of my visitor record which confirms that my status was now restored. I also mentioned in my letter that CIC had not sent me an AOR yet. the OWP was sent to Vegreville October 29, 2015. we received the AOR for sponsorship around November 3/4.
- our original apps for OWP and sponsorship were sent in April 2015 and everything was returned back to us at the end of June 2015 (missing fee for owp and 1 missing official receipt for the sponsorship...) which explains the timeline in the tracking sheet . hope this answers your question !

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hi all,

I know its at our own risk when we travel. And this question is unrelated to our PR application. I'm on PGWP valid until June 2016. I have a multiple entry visa valid until June as well. My question is if I can travel within the 3 months of my Visa expiry?

Thanks!

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Carolinic said:
October 8th applicant. Same case. =:( Says will send AOR when find the package, if it couldn't be located... might be returned... Should have them to pay serious attention on Oct & Nov application, let us know what is going on instead of endless waiting.
Oct 13th Applicant, the agent asked for my tracking # and receipt #s, saying she's going to send a note to the office to ask them to find my package and start processing it.
It's not even in the system, they're sending out AOR for Apps received on Sept 23...

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
Daisyli122 said:
Oct 13th Applicant, the agent asked for my tracking # and receipt #s, saying she's going to send a note to the office to ask them to find my package and start processing it.
It's not even in the system, they're sending out AOR for Apps received on Sept 23...
They are doing the same for me... hopefully they find it!! Most December applicants have already received AOR

Carolinic

Feb 15, 2016
Daisyli122 said:
2.10 been told by agent they are at Sept 21 app
2.15 this morning, says they are with Dec. app!
My OWP got rejected because of PR app can not be located! Wonder if we have the right to know what happened to Oct & Nov apps, is what happening to us reasonable.

revitfollower

Jan 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VA-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ requested 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016 Semi upfront
LANDED..........
Waiting
sophieee said:
If you have a child in common with your wife, she won't have the condition.

Thanks a lot sophieee

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Carolinic said:
2.10 been told by agent they are at Sept 21 app
2.15 this morning, says they are with Dec. app!
My OWP got rejected because of PR app can not be located! Wonder if we have the right to know what happened to Oct & Nov apps, is what happening to us reasonable.
I called them at noon today, they told me that they're with Sept 23...I am so scared now. If you take a look at the timeline, nobody who sent in their ( expect for one applicant) has heard anything from CIC.
Did you send your OWP app separately?
I sent the my OWP along with my PR app in one package...

mattster26

Nov 24, 2015
Oct 15 applicants here, I was just denied any info on my wife's OWP application, was only told that we should have received AOR a long time ago. I'm getting her to call herself right now as she wasn't with me when I called.

The situation for Oct/Nov applicants seems like a complete disaster. My wife is about to lose her mind as it is, just waiting at home, not being able to work at all, and if they end up telling her that her OWP has been denied who knows what we're going to do...

Carolinic

Feb 15, 2016
Daisyli122 said:
I called them at noon today, they told me that they're with Sept 23...I am so scared now. If you take a look at the timeline, nobody who sent in their ( expect for one applicant) has heard anything from CIC.
Did you send your OWP app separately?
I sent the my OWP along with my PR app in one package...
We had sent them separately... Most Oct&Nov fellows are in this situation, and different agent might gives different answer.