App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
How does one get added to the Inland spreadsheet??

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
mskeeta said:
Hello everyone just wanted to ask a question. We have submitted our application for spousal + owp inland a month ago and we haven't heard anything other than the fact that ups did same day delivery with signature. I have tried calling cic but their lines are always busy. My visa expires in 2 weeks I also applied for a visitor visa just in case but no response either. Any suggestion on what I should do?
You have implied status so no need to worry.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
shreecharan said:
Good news/signs that July applicants have started to receive their OWP..Am July 20...Havent received anything yet....Let me be optimistic about the coming week and good luck to all in the wait..
Seems like they've slowed down a bit again. My application was received beginning of July and I got my OWP end of September.

Hope you receive yours soon. Did you pay correct fee of $255?

matt_bilbo

Jul 28, 2015
That's good news Yun. Hopefully you get the permit and hopefully they take pity on me to! I've done the same with case specific enquiries attached to my UCI. My app was received August 5th and I got my AOR 2 weeks ago.

Anyone on here had issues with Adobe and the CIC generated forms? I can't get the validation to work at all. It does it but doesn't give me the bar codes. JavaScript is enabled.

beturfewchair

Nov 7, 2015
Ponga said:
NO! Most Americans are processed in Ottawa, and complete the process in ~ 8-10 months!

Just include a note with your application. CIC is well aware of the FBI delays.
Thank you so much Ponga! I have spoken to my husband and are now considering the Outland application. Youre a lifesaver

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
KM9203...I paid a total of cad 1295.00 I didn't want/bother to know which is which or how it is separated...I believe i didnt pay less anyways...Am a July 20th..
I didn't receive anything/no communication from them till Nov 5 when they mistakenly sent me an additional request for more documents which again they notified me was an error...

The agent i last talked to said that i should expect around Nov 23.....I don't know if this is too late or !!!????

Still waiting though..

mskeeta

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INLAND
Hello everyone just wanted to ask a question. We have submitted our application for spousal + owp inland a month ago and we haven't heard anything other than the fact that ups did same day delivery with signature. I have tried calling cic but their lines are always busy. My visa expires in 2 weeks I also applied for a visitor visa just in case but no response either. Any suggestion on what I should do? Do they send email or mail saying if everything in the application is correct? Do you know how long it takes for them to say something? Thank you :)

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
mskeeta said:
Hello everyone just wanted to ask a question. We have submitted our application for spousal + owp inland a month ago and we haven't heard anything other than the fact that ups did same day delivery with signature. I have tried calling cic but their lines are always busy. My visa expires in 2 weeks I also applied for a visitor visa just in case but no response either. Any suggestion on what I should do? Do they send email or mail saying if everything in the application is correct? Do you know how long it takes for them to say something? Thank you :)
You should check the spreadsheet of 2015 inland sponsorship from this post, to get a better idea how the processing times are going.
they are taking around 3 months to send an AOR. as far as i know this is the first check (very general) CIC do to your application, basically to check you sent everything you said you sent and all the document that need sing are signed , if anything is missing they let you know usually by email. in other case they might send you and AOR, or the OWP.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
beturfewchair said:
I checked the process and it takes 24 months outland from New York. I figured he might as well do inland be with us and work with the OWP.

Can anyone Please Please tell me if you need the Police certificate to send in the inland application PLEASE. Thank you!
Check these spreadsheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18NpCwiqXpOUdH3hN-f4J2gJ7T_-B97WoK3vlQMNKjAM/edit#gid=0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit?pli=1#gid=658388151

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Confused with CIC email

Hello everyone , I received and email saying that I am missing some information in my application: ''For the Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form you must provide details for every
month and year since the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your was application
received (27/07/2015), whichever is most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time.

For the Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form you must complete the required fields for all
applicable family members. ''

So I kinda of understand why I need to send a new background information as I checked and I did make some mistakes but I don't understand the way it is worded !!! Do I have to send a full new form explaining what I was doing each month since the age 18 or just from the date they received my application? I am confused in how to fill the application now, VERY confused.

For the additional family information, I don't understand what the mistake is because I filled all the information. I have my mom,dad and two brothers also my common law partner. Does my common law partner need to fill one too with his family information? maybe they just want me to do it again? I received this email twice as the first one had a mistake on the application date. I called today but the line was busy ALL the time , I guess it is because is Monday. Please I would love help from anybody I am confused specially with the background declaration.

Also they told me to send it to and email address, am I supposed to scan it so they can see the signature?

Thanks!!!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Re: Confused with CIC email

aleguillen said:
Hello everyone , I received and email saying that I am missing some information in my application: ''For the Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form you must provide details for every
month and year since the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your was application
received (27/07/2015), whichever is most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time.

For the Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form you must complete the required fields for all

So I kinda of understand why I need to send a new background information as I checked and I did make some mistakes but I don't understand the way it is worded !!! Do I have to send a full new form explaining what I was doing each month since the age 18 or just from the date they received my application? I am confused in how to fill the application now, VERY confused.

For the additional family information, I don't understand what the mistake is because I filled all the information. I have my mom,dad and two brothers also my common law partner. Does my common law partner need to fill one too with his family information? maybe they just want me to do it again? I received this email twice as the first one had a mistake on the application date. I called today but the line was busy ALL the time , I guess it is because is Monday. Please I would love help from anybody I am confused specially with the background declaration.

Also they told me to send it to and email address, am I supposed to scan it so they can see the signature?

Thanks!!!
You should check out this post before you do anything:
shreecharan said:
Hi Sophiee and all...

CIC has sent me another mail today 6th NOV that it was an error that they send the other mail requesting additionals forms and that they regret and apologise for any inconvenience.

..''.We are writing to you today as our records indicate that you received correspondence issued to you on November 5, 2015 which has an error. The Case Processing Centre – Mississauga (CPC-Mississauga) uses an automated mailing system, which mistakenly issued you this correspondence. Please accept our apologies for this error. The processing of your application has not been affected by this error. The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html''

So am all happy and smiles ;D...the thought of filling those forms almost drove me crazy again......Any info on OWP for July applicants..call centre told me to look around Nov 23 onwards...
I think there is a good chance that you will receive something similar soon. If not, just fill out everything again (starting with the month you became 18), then print-sign-scan-send.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017

aleguillen said:

Thanks!!!
when was your application received?

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013

sophieee said:
You should check out this post before you do anything:
I think there is a good chance that you will receive something similar soon. If not, just fill out everything again (starting with the month you became 18), then print-sign-scan-send.
Hi sophiee , I did read that post and they already sent me a second email. The first email had a mistake on the date, then the next day on Friday they sent me a new one apologizing for the mistake they made and that they fixed it, so I still need to send the new apps, and I did make some mistakes on my background declaration but now I am confused in how to do it. for example since I turned 18 from: 12-12-10 to 12-12-11 I was studying sciences at a university back home and from 12-12-11 to 12-08-12 I traveled to Canada and studied English ( during this time I went to the USA for 3 days) so how do I do this? do I have to explain month by month or just ''from- to'' I don't know if I am making myself understandable lol ( those dates are fake just to show an example of how I was doing it)

Markito

Oct 6, 2015
Question for you guys and gals. In looking at the imm 5710 form for owp, came to notice that they ask for intended employment in canada...we wrote "no employer presently" under name and address of the employer but under intended place of employment we indicated the city and province where we live (this is where my my wife intends to work) and under intended occupation, we listed the job she intends to do eventually once granted a permit + description of duties . Left the intended start date, csq # and lmia blank. Do you think this could potentially cause any problems or result in an application being returned? Would they think this is a job offer?? We got aor Oct 31st by the way .