+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
Ponga said:
But...how would the OWP have reduced your tuition by 9k?

The address for the OWP is the first one (Vegreville). Make sure you let them know that you've already submitted your Inland application AND...that you currently have valid status! If they think that you're out of status, you won't qualify for [this] OWP.

Good luck!
With this OWP, i'm no longer required to tied to my current study and still be able to reside here. Save me 9k by that way. I guess I'll submit the change tommorow. Couldn't afford to lose another 3 months.

Thank much Ponga

Nomad Nicol

Jul 13, 2015
Nomad Nicol said:
Great to see the site back up.

Question!

On the OWP form IMM5710E I'm really unsure what to put for question 3 'I am applying for one or more of the following - *a work permit with the same employer/*Restoration of your status as a worker/*An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer/*Temporary Resident Permit.'

I am currently on an IEC and working in a temp job that's unskilled. I want the open work permit, which I can select later in the 'details of intended work in Canada' section. So what is it here? If I select restoration of your status as a worker then I have to pick another option too.

Confused! The guide is useless on this question as it just repeats the options.

Any help appreciated.
Sorry to bump but still hoping for some help here.

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Nomad Nicol said:
Sorry to bump but still hoping for some help here.
Pick "An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer"

For "details of intended work in Canada" put N/A and the rest of the box leave blank.

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
playvltk04 said:
I just wonder have anyone success with the improper protocol. If you have to resubmit the OWP, means the proper protocol is not apply .... :(

Another thing is, upon resubmit, shall we send it to:

CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6
Source: CIC

Or

CPC-M
PO Box 5040 STN B, Mississauga, ON, L5A 3A4 ?
Alright. All paper ready. Ponga suggest that 1st address is correct. Anyone resubmit for inbound (which previously send together with the pr application) pls let me know where you send. I'm out of words with cic already

romaniangirl

Aug 12, 2015
Hi Sophieee,

I've just applied for spousal sponsorship. Can you add me, pls?

Date Application Received by CIC : Aug 12
Date AOR Received : N/A
Country of Origin : Romania
Canadian City of Residence : Edmonton
OWP Received according to CIC. : Sent with application
OWP Received : N/A
Medical sent with app? : Yes
Police check sent with app? : Yes

Jan 28, 2015
Hello,

I replied to this thread earlier, could you please add me to the sheet as well.

Date Application Received by CIC : June 17, 2015
Date AOR Received : N/A
Country of Origin : Iran
Canadian City of Residence : St. Catharines
OWP Received according to CIC. : Sent with application
OWP Received : N/A
Medical sent with app? : Yes
Police check sent with app? : Yes

I also have two question and would appreciate any advice.

1. I renewed my password, and just received the new one in mail. I wondered how may I let the CPC know about this change? I talked to call centre and the lady on the phone sent me an email with instructions how to contact CPC in Mississauga. Now there is a mailing address and an email. which one would you recommend I use or should I use both ?

2. I currently have a study permit as well as off-campus work permit that expires Sep 30. It looks unlikely for me to receive my OWP by then. The agent on the phone told me that I can continue working full time till the expiry date but need to stop working until I receive OWP. Anyone can confirm this information? Is it possible that I may qualify as a person with Implied status and can continue to work part-time/full-time?

Thank you

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
I added you both, thanks for sharing!

FarzanMirheydari said:
1. I renewed my password, and just received the new one in mail. I wondered how may I let the CPC know about this change? I talked to call centre and the lady on the phone sent me an email with instructions how to contact CPC in Mississauga. Now there is a mailing address and an email. which one would you recommend I use or should I use both ?

2. I currently have a study permit as well as off-campus work permit that expires Sep 30. It looks unlikely for me to receive my OWP by then. The agent on the phone told me that I can continue working full time till the expiry date but need to stop working until I receive OWP. Anyone can confirm this information? Is it possible that I may qualify as a person with Implied status and can continue to work part-time/full-time?
1. Both way is fine.
2. If you don't have a written confirmation from CIC that you are eligible to work under implied status than I wouldn't risk it. You can contact your MP and ask them to contact CIC regarding this matter (see FAQ in my signature for MP).

Dare-to-dream

Aug 12, 2015
Hello,

I have applied for inland sponsorship recently but i haven't done the medical exam at the time of sending my application. i only received the AOR. last week i had the medical exam and gave the clinic my UCI. they give me a confirmation letter and they should send the results by eMedic. should i send cic the confirmation letter as well or it's not necessary. how can i make sure that cic received my medical results and included it in my file.

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
My ECAS is not working anymore , I can't find my profile. It just disappeared yesterday in the morning . Anyone else got this problem ? Can this mean that something's wrong with my application?

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
my first OWP application got returned yesterday! The CIC letter stated that my application is incomplete as insufficient processing fees were provided with my application.

i resubmitted the entire package, the missing $155 receipt and the CIC letter to CPC-M as requested this afternoon.

One thing is good, at least i know they opened my original PR package and stamped on the OWP application as it was received by CIC-M on May 6, 2015. However the letter didn't mention anything regarding the progress of the PR application and no UCI is provided.

I just hope that there will be a feedback soon after they receive my package tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
Nomad Nicol said:
Great to see the site back up.

Question!

On the OWP form IMM5710E I'm really unsure what to put for question 3 'I am applying for one or more of the following - *a work permit with the same employer/*Restoration of your status as a worker/*An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer/*Temporary Resident Permit.'

I am currently on an IEC and working in a temp job that's unskilled. I want the open work permit, which I can select later in the 'details of intended work in Canada' section. So what is it here? If I select restoration of your status as a worker then I have to pick another option too.

Confused! The guide is useless on this question as it just repeats the options.

Any help appreciated.
Choose and initial work permit or a work permit with new employer and don't fill up the other boxes regarding name of company etc. you should be fine. goodluck

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
playvltk04 said:
I just wonder have anyone success with the improper protocol. If you have to resubmit the OWP, means the proper protocol is not apply .... :(

Another thing is, upon resubmit, shall we send it to:

CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6
Source: CIC

Or

CPC-M
PO Box 5040 STN B, Mississauga, ON, L5A 3A4 ?
cpc mississauga// goodluck

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimzie said:
cpc mississauga// goodluck
Based on...what?

The OWP needs to be sent to CPC-V:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/updates/2014/2014-12-22.asp

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
b4bow said:
my first OWP application got returned yesterday! The CIC letter stated that my application is incomplete as insufficient processing fees were provided with my application.

i resubmitted the entire package, the missing $155 receipt and the CIC letter to CPC-M as requested this afternoon.

One thing is good, at least i know they opened my original PR package and stamped on the OWP application as it was received by CIC-M on May 6, 2015. However the letter didn't mention anything regarding the progress of the PR application and no UCI is provided.

I just hope that there will be a feedback soon after they receive my package tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Glad that you finally heard something at least Bow! What date was the letter you received mailed?

lachdanan

Aug 5, 2015
Hello everyone, just want to know if I apply Inland Application now but I only have a month left since I'm on tourist visa, will I have sufficient time till I get a response from CIC? or should I apply for an extension as well?

Thanks