+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

sherif.khaja

Mar 17, 2015
Even I am in same position like you . Jan 22 applicant still waiting for OWP. Called cic thrice and the all three time they told they have sent a note to Mississauga office nothing else they did and they asked me to check after three months if you still didn't get any reply from cic .
Cic call centre was rude all the time

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
dreematt said:
Does anybody know about a returned OPW permit app if they will pursue the process once they received the complete payment? They returned mine last wens I applied march 10 due to the reason that it's an incomplete payment. Missing 100 dollars for the new policy,
Hi dreematt, unfortunately we are on the same boat. they sent us back the OWP package first week of june and we submitted it again the next day. I'm hoping and praying that they will re consider the application and give us the working permit.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Diarraye said:
Hi Sophie: For my inland application for my permanent residency I went to the interview today the officer make my wife to write affidavit that our marriage are genuine after that she didn't ask to many question i'm confuse why she didn't tell here the decision at same place but she said she will make the decision by end this week do you think is good signe? ;D
I honestly don't know. I never heard about an interview when there was no real interview. I don't know what does it mean.

natalita

Jun 23, 2015
Re:Sponsorship APPLICATIONS 2015

Hello,

I'm currently sponsoring my spouse and we already have received our application number.Can I travel outside Canada while our application is in process?

thank you

kuriositty

Mar 4, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2015
AOR Received.
June 13, 2015 [OWP 7/15/2015]
Med's Request
May 5, 2016
Med's Done....
May 19, 2016
Re:Sponsorship APPLICATIONS 2015

natalita said:
Hello,

I'm currently sponsoring my spouse and we already have received our application number.Can I travel outside Canada while our application is in process?

thank you
It is advisable not to travel outside of Canada because there is always the possibility and risk of the inland sponsorship application getting rejected. Some have done it and everything was fine and others were not and had to start the application process over again. It's best to not leave at all.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
kimzie said:
Hi dreematt, unfortunately we are on the same boat. they sent us back the OWP package first week of june and we submitted it again the next day. I'm hoping and praying that they will re consider the application and give us the working permit.
did you submitted the whole app on feb too? When there's no new rule yet for that additional 100 for permits holders fee? Coz mine I submitted it feb 9 but they still sent back my OPW APP due to lack of payment. And then when I called CIC to asked about how come I still need to pay the 100 the agent I talked to said it doesn't matter when we submitted it it's when they received it, ridiculous right? But just want the OPW to go through I just re submitted it and the agent said we won't have to wait for another 4 months again he said they'll process it as soon as they received the right amount. I hope it's true. Did you tried to call the CIC too about the processing time when we re submitted the OPW app?

NZjosh

Sep 29, 2013
kimzie said:
Hi Kimzie, I'm in the same situation. Did you just add the receipt and send back the application? Or did you send a new imm5710? What about all the photocopied documents? they did not send them back so I'm not sure if I have to re send new ones or they still have them?

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
They just ask for the payment so I just paid the 100 and I included the receipt with it. They sent back the OPW app form and the receipt of the 155 that I paid the first time I submitted it.

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
NZjosh said:
Hi Kimzie, I'm in the same situation. Did you just add the receipt and send back the application? Or did you send a new imm5710? What about all the photocopied documents? they did not send them back so I'm not sure if I have to re send new ones or they still have them?
hi, i did sent the new form, plus the correct payment. and i also attached the letter that they sent me coz it says that i have to attach that one too.

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
dreematt said:
They just ask for the payment so I just paid the 100 and I included the receipt with it. They sent back the OPW app form and the receipt of the 155 that I paid the first time I submitted it.
hi dreematt, it sucks right? they should have just contacted us and asked for the additional payment instead of waiting for 3-4 months then returning our app back. its just so frustrating and stressful. they should re evaluate their procedures bec it is not easy that only 1 person is working.. we all decided to do inland so we can be with our family but this long process sometimes breaks the family..

Tati5

Jun 24, 2015
Hi! I am new here and I have couple of questions. I hope someone can help me.
I have my post graduate work permit valid until September 2016. We have applied for the inland sponsorship and application was received on June 16 (as per Canada post). So, I didn't apply for the owp that time as in that case it could be longer than my pgwp just by 10 months or so. But I just realized now that owp for internal sponsorship applicants is just a pilot program. What is the best thing to do now? Wait for December and apply for owp separately? Or should I wait for my application number and send owp application then? Thank you !

Vaza3D

May 23, 2014
I got my OWP yesterday from pilot project, dated 16/6/15. It took it 2 months :) Please update the spreadsheet.

kuriositty

Mar 4, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2015
AOR Received.
June 13, 2015 [OWP 7/15/2015]
Med's Request
May 5, 2016
Med's Done....
May 19, 2016
Vaza3D said:
I got my OWP yesterday from pilot project, dated 16/6/15. It took it 2 months :) Please update the spreadsheet.
Congrats!

I applied a few days after you so you're giving me hope that I'll get mine soon.

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Vaza3D said:

When did you apply for your work permit?