May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Langley said:
Outland application is not an option for us. My husband needs to work and wants to stay with me.

His Holiday Visa expires May 2nd. He applied for the Young Professional Program last Tuesday. Do we have to wait with the Family Sponsorship Application until he has the YP Visa. Or can we apply in the meantime?
If he would not get the YP Visa in time to continue work from May 3 and we had not applied for sponsorship in the meantime...what status would he get? A tourist?

Too many regulations. It confuses me... :'(
You can apply for PR in the meantime.
If you are pretty sure that he will get the IEC than it's enough to apply only for PR, he will be on implied status after May 2nd.
If by any reason the IEC will be denied than his implied status will be null and void, he will be out of status from May 2nd. If you are afraid that he will be denied you can send an OWP app along with your PR app. If you don't do that and he will be denied you can still apply for restoration of status till July 31.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
prschn said:
Hello guys please help !!! :( :(

I am planning to apply for a spouse owp, my restoration period is gonna end by mar 08, 2015. Me and girl friend got married in canada on feb 2015. But unfortunately i still did not get my marriage certificate and I need to apply for a work permit before Mar 08, 2015. As of now am planning to apply with the certificate that the marriage commissioner gave me and later send my original certificate.

I want to know whether it is good to apply online or through paper??. If I apply online the processing times are fast but I understand that I cannot submit my original certificate without a requisition from a Cic officer and because of this i feel that my application can even be rejected.( out of status for past three months and jobless and not enough money for regular expenses). How do I get to a cic officer to ask for my marriage certicare ??

If I apply through paper it takes longer time and how do i send the marriage certificate when I get it ?? How do i connect my application for my WP and my original marriage certificate. ??

Any reply would be really appreciated !! Please help !! Thanks !!
If you already applied for PR but didn't receive your AIP yet you can apply only through paper and not online.
I don't think that you can attach your marriage certificate later and without that you will be simply denied. Other thing is there are different opinions, some say that it's enough if you send your papers on the day your status expire, others say it need to be received by CIC. There is no way CIC will receive it before Monday, March 9.
I suggest to apply to change your status to visitor, you can do that online, and apply for OWP once you have everything.

BTW how did you apply for PR without the marriage certificate? Did you already apply for PR??

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Is is necessary to submit a proof of your recent entry into Canada?
The last time I enetered, the officer didnt stamp my passport, so there is no proof.
I contacted CBSA but they havnt got back to me for a few weeks now.

Can I just sumbit my application without it?

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Katerina07 said:
Is is necessary to submit a proof of your recent entry into Canada?
The last time I enetered, the officer didnt stamp my passport, so there is no proof.
I contacted CBSA but they havnt got back to me for a few weeks now.

Can I just sumbit my application without it?
I guess, stamp is important... nowdays pasports are electronic and scannable too.. but anyways contact CBSA.

manjani

Nov 18, 2013
I have a post graduate work permit valid till June 2016. I have applied for PR through inland family sponsorship program.

My question is am I allowed to go outside Canada and come back? In I past while on with study/PGWP I have left Canadian borders and came back as I had multiple entry visa. Please advise on this if someone knows about it.

Nisha647

Mar 7, 2015
Hi guys,
I am a bit confused so you know they say a common law partner is someone you have been living with for a yr or more. But I get confused when they say when did u enter into the common law relationship....does this mean (A) the date you moved in. (B) the day it made a year since you moved in. Am kind of worried now because when I had applied for my PGWP I had the date that I started living together on the form but now when filling out the sponsors personal details in the application for common law it says for question 8B on the instruction guid it says I should enter the date that my status changed from being single to common law not the date we started living together....so does this mean the date that it got to a year after living together or does it mean when we decided to would seriously be in a relationship. #PLEASEHELP

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
manjani said:
I have a post graduate work permit valid till June 2016. I have applied for PR through inland family sponsorship program.

My question is am I allowed to go outside Canada and come back? In I past while on with study/PGWP I have left Canadian borders and came back as I had multiple entry visa. Please advise on this if someone knows about it.
Check this out
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.ct58m7ri2s25

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Nisha647 said:
Hi guys,
I am a bit confused so you know they say a common law partner is someone you have been living with for a yr or more. But I get confused when they say when did u enter into the common law relationship....does this mean (A) the date you moved in. (B) the day it made a year since you moved in. Am kind of worried now because when I had applied for my PGWP I had the date that I started living together on the form but now when filling out the sponsors personal details in the application for common law it says for question 8B on the instruction guid it says I should enter the date that my status changed from being single to common law not the date we started living together....so does this mean the date that it got to a year after living together or does it mean when we decided to would seriously be in a relationship. #PLEASEHELP
It's (B) the day it made a year since you moved in

Nisha647

Mar 7, 2015
sophieee said:
It's (B) the day it made a year since you moved in
Thank you Sophieee.... Now a super worried cause last ur for my PGWP I put the date that we moved in together I hope they don't look back on that file and think am lying.

Vaza3D

May 23, 2014
Has anyone's sponsor tried to print off T4 slips from the govt website? The checklist claims that they are available to print, but we can't find the option to get to the actual T4, it only shows us a webpage with the numbers... or is it enough?

Thanks guys!

EDIT: We have the Option C, and one T4 from one of my wife's workplaces, but are missing an additional T4 from another workplace. Do we even need it? Will sending Option C and one T4 will be enough proof that my wife wasn't on welfare? We also have a letter from her current employer.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello,when i send for first time my aplication did i need to send also police check or no?And im confused where to look up for fees,how much i will need in total? I found this: Principal applicant (including $75 for sponsorship) $550.00

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner $550.00

Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
mirko86 said:
Hello,when i send for first time my aplication did i need to send also police check or no?And im confused where to look up for fees,how much i will need in total? I found this: Principal applicant (including $75 for sponsorship) $550.00

You can send the police check later just send an explanation letter why it is missing and when can they expect it.

Principal applicant and RPRF. But if you want, you can pay the RPRF later, it's needed only after DM.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirko86 said:

Total amount if you are only sponsoring your spouse/partner:

$75 + $475 + $490 = $1040

Optional: $155 for OWP

jeda555

Mar 10, 2015
I am new here. Could you add me in your spreadsheet? Thank you very much
I am applied to PR-Inside by common-law sponsorship
APP send: 6 March 2015
CIC received: 9 March 2015 (canada post)
Visa Office: Mississauga
Country of origin: Thailand
Canada city of residence: Halifax, NS
OWP: send with app
Med exam: send with app
Police record: send with app (except the one from USA), still waiting for FBI record and will send later to CIC

I just saw that they update the IM0008 form on 23 Feb, but I used my old form when I send my application to CIC. do i have to resend the new form? and it yes, will CIC still process my application? or will they return the whole package?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jeda555 said:
I am new here. Could you add me in your spreadsheet? Thank you very much
I am applied to PR-Inside by common-law sponsorship
APP send: 6 March 2015
CIC received: 9 March 2015 (canada post)
Visa Office: Mississauga
Country of origin: Thailand
Canada city of residence: Halifax, NS
OWP: send with app
Med exam: send with app
Police record: send with app (except the one from USA), still waiting for FBI record and will send later to CIC

I just saw that they update the IM0008 form on 23 Feb, but I used my old form when I send my application to CIC. do i have to resend the new form? and it yes, will CIC still process my application? or will they return the whole package?
Thanks for sharing, I've added you!

If you would send now the updated form, I'm not sure if they will be able to add it to your file without UCI or file number, or would they even try before your file is in the system. Hopefully they will just ask you afterwards to send a new one. Unfortunately it depends on the officer who will handle your file, there is a chance that it will be returned, but it's more likely that you will be asked to resend only one form.

Good luck!