+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Good morning everyone !! I had my interview which was for me and my common law partner at etobicoke ! It was the best experience I had with immigration ! We were randomly picked for the interview as a formality but nothing was wrong with our file. I hand all the documents they asked for and the interviewer was amazed in the way I organized everything and how I took copies of everything they asked for. I almost got my residence but they are still processing something so I couldn't receive it but I was told hopefully I should be getting and email anytime soon for my landing. I was so happy to know all of this cant wait for the last step and just be patience and always bringing all your paperwork they ask for and be organized they really appreciate it and makes everyone life easier. We also chatted for a bit just about life stuff lol it felt more like a friendly conversation than an intense interview ( which is what I was expecting ) was out in 20 minutes!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
aleguillen said:
Good morning everyone !! I had my interview which was for me and my common law partner at etobicoke ! It was the best experience I had with immigration ! We were randomly picked for the interview as a formality but nothing was wrong with our file. I hand all the documents they asked for and the interviewer was amazed in the way I organized everything and how I took copies of everything they asked for. I almost got my residence but they are still processing something so I couldn't receive it but I was told hopefully I should be getting and email anytime soon for my landing. I was so happy to know all of this cant wait for the last step and just be patience and always bringing all your paperwork they ask for and be organized they really appreciate it and makes everyone life easier. We also chatted for a bit just about life stuff lol it felt more like a friendly conversation than an intense interview ( which is what I was expecting ) was out in 20 minutes!
That's excellent. That tactic is perfect for extracting information. When I was a prof, that's what I would use for exams and tests. So it stressed people out before hand, because they didn't know much more than the scope of the test. When they got in, they found it was a low-pressure environment. You can extract knowledge way easier that way, than having people fumbling for answers and double-guessing themselves..

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
profiler said:
DM - Decision Made. Cic has made a ruling on the application.

AIP - Approval in Principle. Cic states the Principal Applicant is eligible to apply for a PR. In some provinces, like Ontario, the applicant is eligible for OHIP at this stage.
Thank you for the clarification

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
volkov said:
wow, that is kind of verging on rude line of questioning, do they really ask that??

yes I have heard stories they asked anything

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Question for you....what you you submit as proofs when you sent your application in ?

pictures
joint accounts.
credit card
Facebook chats or text
insurance
maul
cra stuff
lease or mortgage
car
anything with your name
noratrized letrees
even letters from sponsor to update of marriage
company pension plan
union benefits card
or you company benefit card
my dog ckc purebred certificate
vet bila
and sale of purchase

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
carolbb23 said:
pictures
joint accounts.
credit card
Facebook chats or text
insurance
maul
cra stuff
lease or mortgage
car
anything with your name
noratrized letrees
even letters from sponsor to update of marriage
company pension plan
union benefits card
or you company benefit card
my dog ckc purebred certificate
vet bila
and sale of purchase
That's a lot, but I meant when you submitted your application in 2015 what proof did send with it at that time. (First set of proofs)

I figured this was a list of everything you have sent to date as you did mentioned that you just sent them Vet information

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
GuyanaGirl said:
That's a lot, but I meant when you submitted your application in 2015 what proof did send with it at that time. (First set of proofs)

I figured this was a list of everything you have sent to date as you did mentioned that you just sent them Vet information

You know what I think they randomly picked,Mr. Carol permanent residence application for them to want know if we are still together or being noisy we take this over proof of relationship interview and just do papers. We sent to much paper I did not tell you I got SA on March 10 2017

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
carolbb23 said:
You know what I think they randomly picked,Mr. Carol permanent residence application for them to want know if we are still together or being noisy we take this over proof of relationship interview and just do papers. We sent to much paper I did not tell you I got SA on March 10 2017
Not directly but i saw your post when you first got it! Congrats again! ;)

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
GuyanaGirl said:

Alot is not even enough... Carol is right about all these proves. Gather as much as you can. They will even ask for More evidence in the middle of the process.I think its better to be one step of ahead in everything inorder to avoid any kind of delays. Good luck love...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Okz said:
Alot is not even enough... Carol is right about all these proves. Gather as much as you can. They will even ask for More evidence in the middle of the process.I think its better to be one step of ahead in everything inorder to avoid any kind of delays. Good luck love...
Quality over Quantity. For us, we didn't provide phone records, nor chat, emails or anything else. They are certainly available, but why? We went overboard on pictures (75) depicting my wife as an integral part of the Canadian side of her family. We included 4 letters from Canadians (2 notarized, 2 witnessed by a notary) who stated her integration and importance to everyone's life here. We did supply all the required stuff as well, but that's it. And we made it passed AIP.

I can share with them the chat logs from before both crashes of Skype (excessive messages were the cause), and I am happy to share the thousands of emails. But, what will that prove? They will gloss over it, or throw it all in the recycling bin. I totally believe it's the quality of your proofs.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Quality over Quantity. For us, we didn't provide phone records, nor chat, emails or anything else. They are certainly available, but why? We went overboard on pictures (75) depicting my wife as an integral part of the Canadian side of her family. We included 4 letters from Canadians (2 notarized, 2 witnessed by a notary) who stated her integration and importance to everyone's life here. We did supply all the required stuff as well, but that's it. And we made it passed AIP.

I can share with them the chat logs from before both crashes of Skype (excessive messages were the cause), and I am happy to share the thousands of emails. But, what will that prove? They will gloss over it, or throw it all in the recycling bin. I totally believe it's the quality of your proofs.
I'm with you on this one (as usual)

I didn't over load them with chats, call logs and what not.

I mean, we changed devices so much over the years ...internet in Guyana was sh*t so Skype was never happening for us; we are hardly active on Facebook and used things like BBM to communicate.
I explained that in a letter to them.

What I did send, was a crap load of pictures from our 10+ years together( Pictures of us on vacations with my siblings etc), we had a big two day wedding, plane tickets from my many tips back home; joint bank account; letter from my mom and dad who are Canadian Citizens.
IF they ask for more proofs...that's fine, i'll send them more.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Not directly but i saw your post when you first got it! Congrats again! ;)

thanks you now is Mr carol part 2 second part he passed background and passed criminal expired medical

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
I'm with you on this one (as usual)

I didn't over load them with chats, call logs and what not.

I mean, we changed devices so much over the years ...internet in Guyana was sh*t so Skype was never happening for us; we are hardly active on Facebook and used things like BBM to communicate.
I explained that in a letter to them.

What I did send, was a crap load of pictures from our 10+ years together( Pictures of us on vacations with my siblings etc), we had a big two day wedding, plane tickets from my many tips back home; joint bank account; letter from my mom and dad who are Canadian Citizens.
IF they ask for more proofs...that's fine, i'll send them more.
We don't use social media. The old adage is true: a picture is worth 1000 words. x75 pics is better and easier to evaluate than chats. The best was the pics of my mother in laws visit from Russia, with my family (about 15 pics over 2wks). Everyone is always smiling and doing things. A family BBQ where my son is cuddling up to my wife and smiling (nonforced). How do you write that?

Pics or it didn't happen, they say.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
We don't use social media. The old adage is true: a picture is worth 1000 words. x75 pics is better and easier to evaluate than chats. The best was the pics of my mother in laws visit from Russia, with my family (about 15 pics over 2wks). Everyone is always smiling and doing things. A family BBQ where my son is cuddling up to my wife and smiling (nonforced). How do you write that?

Pics or it didn't happen, they say.
LOL, I have heard that term.
We're young kind of (28-35 range). I know it might seem odd for the visa officers that we were not all about " making it Facebook official" for every life event...however just like you, we have SO many pictures of us actually doing things together....I think i sent WELLL OVER 150 pictures; I made the submission like a story book progression through time, (from the earliest picture down to the most recent before submission) .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
LOL, I have heard that term.
We're young kind of (28-35 range). I know it might seem odd for the visa officers that we were not all about " making it Facebook official" for every life event...however just like you, we have SO many pictures of us actually doing things together....I think i sent WELLL OVER 150 pictures; I made the submission like a story book progression through time, (from the earliest picture down to the most recent before submission) .
38 here. Not FB official yet. Cause we don't have accounts :).

Showing deep connections in a few photos negates relationship questions I think. I also bet that's why they had no questions and issued AIP... ;)

A storybook. Damn girl. You had tiiiime....